We already know it's true on this site anyway, but we finally have proof: Millennials are stupid.

Now that's unique. We've talked before, and you've never accused me of that, and most claim I hate blacks, so this is a new one on me.

I get tired of people whining about how awful white boys are.

Did I ever, at any point, mention the race of the boys where were wasting time doing nothing?

The only races I mentioned, where of the 3 people who were working.

Most of those who did not work, were in fact, black. Only about 7 or 8 of them were white. All were useless.

I didn't make up this story Kosh. I am simply relating my personal experience with the current youth. Race doesn't matter to me. In fact, I don't even believe in Race. As a Christian, there is only Adam and Eve, or if you wish, Noah and his thee sons. All of us came from the exact same "race".

Except you're the one who felt obliged to mention their sex and ethnicity.

I think it's sad any time I see men working a fraction as much as women. Men are supposed to stand up and be men. These were boys. More than happy to sit in the corner and watch women work. That would drive me crazy. Of course that's because my father would have beaten me silly if I had done that, and the trait has passed down.

Second, culture is what I was pointing out. Not their race. People who are raised in a culture of work, tend to work. Had nothing to do with 'race', or some crazy "Mexicans are superior to Caucasians" belief system. It was about, these people were not raised as spoiled brats. Thus they worked.

They came from a life where work was not an option, but a requirement. These american kids, regardless of skin pigment, were raise where they did as little as possible.
So why mention sex and color?

I didn't. I mentioned where they came from... not what color they were. Mexican is not a color, it's a country. Somalia is a country, not a color.

I'm not concerned with colors. I'm concerned with attitude, and work ethic. I think it's pathetic that American kids were screwing off (regardless of what color the Americans were), when the foreigners were doing work.

Why are people born and bred here, being lazy, while others do the lifting? Again, not about color.

And I told you why I mentioned they were girls. I think it's totally pathetic to see men sitting around, screwing off, while women are doing the work. That's idiotic. Men should stand up and be men. Instead they were little baby boys, in men's bodies. Again, has nothing to do with color.

Forum List

Back