We already know it's true on this site anyway, but we finally have proof: Millennials are stupid.

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
millennial.png

It's not like it isn't glaringly obvious any time you engage (or attempt to engage) in intelligent conversation with them. They can't grasp nuance, they don't understand the language, and they're appallingly ignorant of basic math principles.

"Millennials in America are atrocious at math — and not great at reading, either..."

Millennials in America are atrocious at math -- and not great at reading either

Have you ever seen videos of them trying to answer simple history questions? All I can do is shudder and think we're doomed.

This was by design, not by accident.

Dumbing Us Down: The Hidden Curriculum of Compulsory Schooling

Common Core Testing Regime Ruled Unconstitutional
Common Core Testing Regime Ruled Unconstitutional
http://www.thenewamerican.com/cultu...on-core-testing-regime-ruled-unconstitutional
In a development with massive implications for the Obama administration’s ongoing attempt at nationalizing education with Common Core, a Missouri judge ruled this week that the federally funded testing regime for the controversial standards was unconstitutional.

Both of my millennials were straight A students and can converse intelligently on any subject. They were raised in a military household.

Both of my millennials were straight A students and can converse intelligently on any subject. They were raised in a military household.
and are still living at home ....
Wrong dumbass, you dont know shit.
I do, in this case kosher hag is right
millennial's are in general not equipped to handle living in the real world...
My son is in the Navy and my daughter is still in HS. And you are a sorry ass POS.

Considering that millennials have been in the real world of work for 15 years or more, and the world has not collapsed, and that they are far more social libertarian and economically sound, no wonder the far right does not like them.

" but also identifies a sense of entitlement and narcissism based on personality surveys that showed increasing narcissism among Millennials compared to preceding generations, when they were teens and in their twenties" horse manure I am of the sixties generation and NO ONE ever was empowered with entitlement and narcissism as a group. It all belonged to us, and jeez did we take it and run. Did some good things, screwed up some things, etc. I am not worried about millennials at all.

A state judge cannot rule any federal law unconstitutional.

Sigh.

Sure it can, eduction is a matter for the States.

Cite for me in the Constitution where the US government can be involved in local education policy, please do. EVEN YOU can declare something unconstitutional.

Well, maybe you can't, maybe you aren't smart enough.

millennial.png

It's not like it isn't glaringly obvious any time you engage (or attempt to engage) in intelligent conversation with them. They can't grasp nuance, they don't understand the language, and they're appallingly ignorant of basic math principles.

"Millennials in America are atrocious at math — and not great at reading, either..."

Well luckily odds are they won't fuck things up as badly as their parents did.

Yes but they're the exception.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
A state judge cannot rule any federal law unconstitutional.

Sigh.

Sure it can, eduction is a matter for the States.

Cite for me in the Constitution where the US government can be involved in local education policy, please do. EVEN YOU can declare something unconstitutional. Well, maybe you can't, maybe you aren't smart enough.
Don't have to. Common knowledge is a fact in this case. If you can get a federal judge in the state to do so, then you are in tall grass. Right now you are in a sand desert.

Last edited:
The DemoMarxists party has sabotaged federal education, it needs to be reformed to death and rebuilt

Now we have the far right down on the millennials. That will sure bode well for the GOP in the elections.

millennial.png

Well luckily odds are they won't fuck things up as badly as their parents did.

No, yes they will..... Yes they most certainly will.

Forum List

Back