Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

Well played by Garland...

Seems Garland is smarter than average bear...

Trump basically is unsealing the warrant with his statements... If he contests i court he is the one who is hiding stuff...
Well, Trump released it, so now what do you think? Let me guess, you think Trump is still lying?

The former 1-term president could declassify records as president, but he no longer is president. The current president can reclassify them as he see fit..
..but if thats the case, than this is a farse. If a guy has so much power that he can declassify documents on a whim, suggesting that he poses a threat for possessing documents that havent been declassified, is disingenuous. I mean do we really want to start arresting presidents on technicalities? Does that sound smart to you?

I just paid $3.25 for E88. Thank you President Biden!

You want a blotted mofo back so you can feel better about your white privilege.
You will pay much less than that for your E88 once Trump is back in office. Dont worry, it will only be a couple more years before we get the country back on track.

Poor Little Satanic Globalist Fascist DemNazis go on a 6 year long illegal fishing expedition and get shit on your face for 6 years straight and whine about it?

What? Still no evidence of Russian Collusion? When is The Moscow Mueller Investigation going to be over?

Maybe you should investigate Fauci, Biden, Obama and Clinton for Chinese and Russian Collusion.

Bring on the next Panty Raid!
Does this post have anything to do with this thread? No. Save the rants for your street corner soapbox

There was no classified top secret material. No one is allowed to see the warrant, and The FBI refuses to answer any questions.

That just more lying CYA spin from the Party of Satan. But there for sure was Classified Material on Clinton's Illegal Server. Why no raid? Why did James Comey allow Clinton to destroy 33,000 pieces of evidence before The FBI even looked at the server? How come there was no FBI Raid to get the server before anyone even touched it?

Fascist Lying Hair Sniffing DemNazi scumbags is all you are.
Yeah… you making all these statement from a place of ignorance as nobody has see the facts of the case. Just shows how dishonest you are.

Does this post have anything to do with this thread? No. Save the rants for your street corner soapbox
Want to join Garland on the next Panty Raid of Joe and Hunter's Underwear Drawers?

1660333359005.png

So that's it -- we'll say that the president, FORMERLY SUSPECTED OF BEING A RUSSIAN AGENT, IS NOW SUSPECTED OF CONCEALING SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS ABOUT NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!
We will just wait to see what actual facts surface is read of riding the waves of media speculation. How about that?

You are trying to imply that Trump committed ESPIONAGE against the United States. He is entitled to the Affidavit. There is no compelling national security interest, or they would have done this a year and a half ago. Its bull shit propaganda..
I’m not implying anything of the sort. I’m saying let the facts come out by following the legal process.

We will just wait to see what actual facts surface is read of riding the waves of media speculation. How about that?
Like I said before, the fact nothing was disclosed immediately, not even a press statement, shows how screwed up the Biden regime is.

And to top it off Joe claims nobody told him. So here you have an historical event against his political opponent that even third world banana republic leaders are condemning, and they keep Joe out of the loop?

Biden regime is a total cluster.

I’m not implying anything of the sort. I’m saying let the facts come out by following the legal process.
It's been leaked to your Politico and MSDNC... It was an illegal pretext raid. They are claiming Trump committed espionage by taking documents. AFTER the National Archives staff had been through them and they have been in his possession for over 18 months... IF they had seen these, they would have been taken immediately. This reeks of bull shit and a set up... Why would you wait if it really was a national security issue? Why would you not give the Clients attorney access to the search and the affidavit and then demand that security cameras be shut off? Nothing the DOJ has done is legit.

Like I said before, the fact nothing was disclosed immediately, not even a press statement, shows how screwed up the Biden regime is.

And to top it off Joe claims nobody told him. So here you have an historical event against his political opponent that even third world banana republic leaders are condemning, and they keep Joe out of the loop?

There is no way Biden was not aware. IF this truly had national security implications, he would have been in on it from the get go. These liars need to be dealt with.

Don’t you think given the sensitive nature of these materials stuff like the affidavit should remain in a close circle and not released to the public?? Seems reckless to me
I want to see the DOJ's rationale' for invading the home of an ex-president with 30 armed agents, supposedly looking for some documents that may not even exist. Their "leak" that the documents were nuclear related is a LIE. That much we do know.

I want to see if the affidavit was true or perjured, and by whom.

Its reckless NOT to examine the affidavit.
If its not examined now it will be in January after the GOP takes the House back.

If standard operating procedure was not followed then there should be accountability. I haven’t seen anything improper yet though. All your claims are speculation and hot air so far. Not based on facts and law

I want to see the DOJ's rationale' for invading the home of an ex-president with 30 armed agents, supposedly looking for some documents that may not even exist.

I want to see if the affidavit was true or perjured, and by whom.

Its reckless NOT to examine the affidavit.
If its not examined now it will be in January after the GOP takes the House back.
Darn good reason 30 armed agents were need to raid Trumps home.

1660334510192.gif

1660334544245.jpeg

If standard operating procedure was not followed then there should be accountability. I haven’t seen anything improper yet though. All your claims are speculation and hot air so far. Not based on facts and law
Standard operating procedure? What’s the norm for raiding a US Presidents home who’s going to run against you?

It's been leaked to your Politico and MSDNC... It was an illegal pretext raid. They are claiming Trump committed espionage by taking documents. AFTER the National Archives staff had been through them and they have been in his possession for over 18 months... IF they had seen these, they would have been taken immediately. This reeks of bull shit and a set up... Why would you wait if it really was a national security issue? Why would you not give the Clients attorney access to the search and the affidavit and then demand that security cameras be shut off? Nothing the DOJ has done is legit.
“They” are the fake news media that you’ve been dismissing for years, right. Why now all of a sudden do you trust them?

Forum List

Back