Watters: the FBI is Leaking and Lying.. we're shocked, utterly shocked

LOL.... The affidavit is part of the warrant packet. I've done investigations and delivered those packets to individuals we served warrants on. Trump has been denied access to the affidavit in violation of US law. Hmmmm Why would that be... And now the claim is nuclear secrets were in his possession AFTER the National Archives had already been through the papers. This makes absolutely no sense. IF they had seen them, they would have been taken immediately. Then we add that they refused to let the defendant's council observe the search and wanted the cameras shut off.

This stinks of an evidence plant. Never in my life have we not allowed the defendants council to be present during a search. It is unheard of.
Ok good you’ve served affidavits so it sounds like you know a bit about this process. We are talking about classified top secret material and an affidavit from im guessing a witness who gave testimony implicating Trump for mishandling these materials. Is that correct? So why would that get released to the public?! That would be something to come out in court should charges be pursued and I’d think given the sensitive nature of the materials in question the disclosure of specifics Would need to be thoughtfully cleared. Do you agree?

LOL.... The affidavit is part of the warrant packet. I've done investigations and delivered those packets to individuals we served warrants on. Trump has been denied access to the affidavit in violation of US law. Hmmmm Why would that be... And now the claim is nuclear secrets were in his possession AFTER the National Archives had already been through the papers. This makes absolutely no sense. IF they had seen them, they would have been taken immediately. Then we add that they refused to let the defendant's council observe the search and wanted the cameras shut off.

This stinks of an evidence plant. Never in my life have we not allowed the defendants council to be present during a search. It is unheard of.
It sounds to me like Trump is just look for names of people involved so he can start his attack campaigns.

Garland should follow the law and procedure. He applied to release the details of the warrant. Seems to me that he is following protocol. I don’t know what the deal is with the affidavit you’re talking about. Is it SOP to release affidavits to the public during an investigation? Are you seeing evidence of anything improper happening here ?
All the law professors and ex-AGs say that there had to be circumstances to elevate the document search to DefCon-5 and a raid on an ex-president's home.
I don't remember them all but there are items like:
1. You had to know that the evidence had to be gotten ASAP or it would have been destroyed. (the boxes were in locked storage for months)
2. The Trump team had to be unwilling to provide subpoenaed documents. (the documents were NOT subpoenaed prior to the raid)
3. To get the search warrant an affidavit had to be provided to the judge explaining why the immediate raid was necessary.
4. To get the search warrant there had to be evidence of a crime. The affidavit would detail the predicate for the crime and necessity of the raid.

So without the affidavit we don't know the CRIME, and we don't know the EVIDENCE of that crime, and we don't know the SOURCE that the evidence exists.
Without the affidavit we can say its just another FBI false evidence trap. I believe that Garland lied wen he said that there was no other option than the raid, that a subpoena wouldn't have worked.

Last edited:
All the law professors and ex-AGs say that there had to be circumstances to elevate the document search to DefCon-5 and a raid on an ex-president's home.
1. You had to know that the evidence had to be gotten ASAP or it would have been destroyed. (the boxes were in locked storage for months)
2. The Trump team had to be unwilling to provide subpoenaed documents. (the documents were NOT subpoenaed prior to the raid)
3. To get the search warrant an affidavit had to be provided to the judge explaining why the immediate raid was necessary.
4. To get the search warrant there had to be evidence of a crime. The affidavit would detail the predicate for the crime and necessity of the raid.

So without the affidavit we don't know the CRIME, and we don't know the EVIDENCE of that crime, and we don't know the source that the evidence exists.
Without the affidavit we can say its just another FBI false evidence trap. I believe that Garland lied wen he said that there was no other option than the raid, that a subpoena wouldn't have worked.
All of this leads me to believe that this was an attempted set up, planting of evidence. The fact that the Affidavit was not disclosed to Trump makes it even more likely. Trump is entitled to that document under US law. Trump has requested its release. Ball is in Garlands Court now... Will he play or take the ball and run away? What Garland does next will tell us if he was lying.

So the FBI is obviously going for a J6 indictment of Trump.

Let them try. People run for office even from prison. People hold office with criminal records. There is nothing in the Constitution disqualifying someone from running for or holding office just because they are charged with a crime or even convicted.

The more the Left tries to tighten its grip, the stronger Trump just becomes.

Ok good you’ve served affidavits so it sounds like you know a bit about this process. We are talking about classified top secret material and an affidavit from im guessing a witness who gave testimony implicating Trump for mishandling these materials. Is that correct? So why would that get released to the public?! That would be something to come out in court should charges be pursued and I’d think given the sensitive nature of the materials in question the disclosure of specifics Would need to be thoughtfully cleared. Do you agree?
These documents were under lock and key for 1 and a half years. The "exigency" clause is not supported. The fact that National Archives people have had access to these papers for over a year makes it even worse for the DOJ's hope and poke.
Nothing done by the DOJ or FBI holds credence. NOTHING... They judge shopped to get a moron that didn't understand the law or hated Trump so much he didn't follow it. The Signing judge recused himself from a Trump case just SIX WEEKS AGO. Where did that conflict of interest go? This stinks to high heaven.

Desperation trumps justification.
the J6 Committee wants Trump's ass indicted, period.
So Garland is trying his best to make a case.
Yeah the J6 committee wants him to responsible for his actions and inactions for the Capitol Insurrection. People died, injured and have went to jail for the riot. Why should the guy who called for it walk?

His possessing classified materials is not germane to his actions before and on J6. This issue is just another example of the former 1-term president thinking that he is above the law.

Let them try. People run for office even from prison. People hold office with criminal records. There is nothing in the Constitution disqualifying someone from running for or holding office just because they are charged with a crime or even convicted.

The more the Left tries to tighten its grip, the stronger Trump just becomes.
Only with you sycophant maga fuckups.

Because that's weird cult behavior, and we're not cultists. Clearly, you're not capable of understanding that your cultlike behavior is not normal. Your brainwashing is just too complete.

Anyways, how's the civil war coming?

What's that? Everyone is just laughing at you? You really _are_ part of a delusional extremist fringe cult? Imagine that.
Forty-nine percent of those surveyed in the POLITICO/Morning Consult poll said the search warrant on Trump’s Florida estate was primarily conducted because of evidence he committed a crime, and the same share said they approved of the search. Thirty-nine percent said the search was conducted mostly to damage Trump’s political career, and 37 percent disapproved of the FBI’s actions.

When has anybody ever released an affidavit after a raid… you’re just repeating shit you hear. Show me that it’s standard protocol to release affidavits to the public during investigations and I’ll apologize to you.
Poor Little Satanic Globalist Fascist DemNazis go on a 6 year long illegal fishing expedition and get shit on your face for 6 years straight and whine about it?

What? Still no evidence of Russian Collusion? When is The Moscow Mueller Investigation going to be over?

Maybe you should investigate Fauci, Biden, Obama and Clinton for Chinese and Russian Collusion.

Bring on the next Panty Raid!

There was no classified top secret material. No one is allowed to see the warrant, and The FBI refuses to answer any questions.

That just more lying CYA spin from the Party of Satan. But there for sure was Classified Material on Clinton's Illegal Server. Why no raid? Why did James Comey allow Clinton to destroy 33,000 pieces of evidence before The FBI even looked at the server? How come there was no FBI Raid to get the server before anyone even touched it?

Fascist Lying Hair Sniffing DemNazi scumbags is all you are.

Yeah the J6 committee wants him to responsible for his actions and inactions for the Capitol Insurrection. People died, injured and have went to jail for the riot. Why should the guy who called for it walk?
His possessing classified materials is not germane to his actions before and on J6. This issue is just another example of the former 1-term president thinking that he is above the law.
Pelosi failed to protect the Capitol when she denied the many requests for the National Guard.
There would have been no J6 riot if the National Guard was present as requested.
(the FBI already said Trump did not incite anything, duh)

The Trump lawyers and the FBI were negotiating the boxes of documents cordially at a meeting June 3rd. There was no need to send armed FBI agents to raid the ex-president's home. That "banana re[public" move will cost democrats in November and in 2024.

So without the affidavit we don't know the CRIME, and we don't know the EVIDENCE of that crime, and we don't know the SOURCE that the evidence exists.
Don’t you think given the sensitive nature of these materials stuff like the affidavit should remain in a close circle and not released to the public?? Seems reckless to me

So that's it -- we'll say that the president, FORMERLY SUSPECTED OF BEING A RUSSIAN AGENT, IS NOW SUSPECTED OF CONCEALING SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS ABOUT NUCLEAR WEAPONS!!

Don’t you think given the sensitive nature of these materials stuff like the affidavit should remain in a close circle and not released to the public?? Seems reckless to me
You are trying to imply that Trump committed ESPIONAGE against the United States. He is entitled to the Affidavit. There is no compelling national security interest, or they would have done this a year and a half ago. Its bull shit propaganda..

These documents were under lock and key for 1 and a half years. The "exigency" clause is not supported. The fact that National Archives people have had access to these papers for over a year makes it even worse for the DOJ's hope and poke.
Nothing done by the DOJ or FBI holds credence. NOTHING... They judge shopped to get a moron that didn't understand the law or hated Trump so much he didn't follow it. The Signing judge recused himself from a Trump case just SIX WEEKS AGO. Where did that conflict of interest go? This stinks to high heaven.
You are riding the speculation waves fed to you by partisan media figures. You don’t know what your talking about until the actual facts come out

Forum List

Back