Waterboarding terrorists =No/ Killing Americans with drones =yes

It would be great if the Democrats came in tomorrow and simply broke out Words with Friends, Fruit Ninja, or a Scrabble tournament while these boobs just droned on and on and on.

All Obama has to do is admit he was just playing political games befor and his credibility would go up. Or he could simply say drone attacks on Americans are unconstitutional.

He hasn't the courage to do either.

332-206...is credible enough.

Love that the other clown Ted Cruz is standing next to this guy. Please nominate Rand in 2016...

Winning an election doesn't mean he has the arbitrary authority to kill Americans on american soil, comrade. Shouldn't you be mourning Hugo?

Paranoia and conspiracy theories are all you guys have now....it's hilarious. Cruz is now talking about Vietnam... Totally useless blather during a totally drummed up issue.

It would be great if the Democrats came in tomorrow and simply broke out Words with Friends, Fruit Ninja, or a Scrabble tournament while these boobs just droned on and on and on.

What do you think they've been doing for 4 years, passing budgets? :eusa_whistle:

What the hell is up with this complete disconnect from logic?

One results in continued LIFE while the other ends in small pieces.

The only logical explanation I can come up with opposing life and supporting death depends on who is in office.

Problem I have here is your assumption only goes one way.

Waterboarding Americans = Yes? / Killing Americans with drones = Yes?

or

Waterboarding Terrorist = Yes? / Killing American Terrorist with drones = Yes?

Pick your poison, but remember the poison works on you too. Should the president have that power to drone-kill americans on american soil for suspected terrorism? Nope
Suspects are not guilty...anyone can be a suspected anything....but that all changed with GITMO. Now you scratching your ass, because thats where your brain is, wondering how did this happen. The evolution of an arguement, that many supported (Go Team!). Now only when a dem does it do you understand how much you gave away...for the team.

What do you think they've been doing for 4 years, passing budgets? :eusa_whistle:

Good point...likely would be no major difference.

But generally Reid and company are just impotent on their own without a willing "straight man"; cue Rand Paul.

332-206...is credible enough.

Love that the other clown Ted Cruz is standing next to this guy. Please nominate Rand in 2016...

Winning an election doesn't mean he has the arbitrary authority to kill Americans on american soil, comrade. Shouldn't you be mourning Hugo?

Paranoia and conspiracy theories are all you guys have now....it's hilarious. Cruz is now talking about Vietnam... Totally useless blather during a totally drummed up issue.

They could be talking about fishing for all I care. The point is to just talk continually no matter the content.

Waterboarding terrorists = Apples

Killing terrorists deep in enemy controlled territory who cannot be apprehended = Oranges

Since when is the United States enemy controlled territory

Since when has the government killed a US citizen on US soil who is not posing an imminent threat?

Never.

And since Holder stated to Senator Cruz that doing so is unconstitutional, why are you falling for Rand Paul's fearmongering demagoguery?

Obama's had more than four years to do so, but he has not. I know how disappointed you must be to hear that. And it must have made you cry that one was taken to court just yesterday. A US citizen. On US soil. Accused of being a terrorist.

Not blown up by a drone.

DAMMIT!!!

There's always a first time for everything. Both Barry and Eric are looking to make it a second for killing Americans after WACO. Killing innocent people seems to be a forte for Holder. Oblamer may be the next to try it given Holders penchant.

They could be talking about fishing for all I care. The point is to just talk continually no matter the content.

Actually Rubio is now on there quoting Jay Z and The Godfather. So much for the Rubio 2016 campaign. Are there any heavyweights left in the GOP?

BTW...I hope they keep this up and SNL gets a crack at these boobs. I have tickets to the game but I may leave after the autograph session to see the opening.

Waterboarding terrorists =No/ Killing Americans with drones =yes

Assassinating fellow-Republicans?

"Chris Nogy, the husband of a Republican Party official in Arkansas, suggested it was a shame that voters couldn’t just threaten to shoot GOP state legislators who voted for the state’s Medicaid expansion.

In an essay titled “Scathing” in the April edition of the Benton County Republican Party newsletter, Nogy slammed those Republican lawmakers who voted last week to approve Medicaid expansion and argued that the Second Amendment offered one way to handle the situation."

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back