Watching Gabriel Sterling, GA Voting System Implementation Manager..

So Gabriel Sterling claims there was no MASSIVE voter fraud in Georgia.
OK.
So the man paid by the taxpayer is telling the taxpayer he did not do a bad job.
OK.
So there was a differential of about 12K votes in the presidential election.
OK.
Over 4 million people voted in Georgia.
So 12K ILLGAL votes by no means is considered massive voter fraud in an election of 4 million votes.
OK.

And I go back to the original statement I made...

The man who is paid by the taxpayer to ensure election integrity claims he did not do a bad job.

Got it.

And listening to him......it seems there was absolutely NO voter fraud.....NONE......as he put it....only 2 dead people voted so the president is a liar.

Gee...he must be great at his job.
So 12K ILLGAL votes by no means is considered massive voter fraud in an election of 4 million votes.
He said there were no illegal votes, dope.
There weren't any. Dead people are not only unable to break the law, they are incapable of being tired for breaking the law. After all, the accused must have the right to face their accuser. And a dead person cant face its accuser.

So....no laws were broken.

OK.
So the man paid by the taxpayer is telling the taxpayer he did not do a bad job.
OK.
OK.
OK.

The man who is paid by the taxpayer to ensure election integrity claims he did not do a bad job.

Got it.

And listening to him......it seems there was absolutely NO voter fraud.....NONE......as he put it....only 2 dead people voted so the president is a liar.

There weren't any. Dead people are not only unable to break the law, they are incapable of being tired for breaking the law. After all, the accused must have the right to face their accuser. And a dead person cant face its accuser.

So....no laws were broken
They addressed that as well, dope. Try watching the presser that covered all of this. Make the choice not to be stupid.

OK.
OK.
OK.
OK.

Got it.

They addressed that as well, dope. Try watching the presser that covered all of this. Make the choice not to be stupid.
I did. Completely. Did you? Or did you just see redacted exerpts?

In one minute he said there was no evidence of illegal voting and then continued there were only 2 cases of dead people voting found so far.

It was comical at the very least.

OK.
OK.
OK.
OK.

Got it.

In one minute he said there was no evidence of illegal voting and then continued there were only 2 cases of dead people voting found so far.

It was comical at the very least.

It was comical at the very least
That certainly doesn’t make for a stolen election, dope.

Forum List

Back