georgia : when know results ?

I hope they have eyes on Stacey Abrams and are watching her very closely....she is vote harvesting....

2 weeks ?

Oh, please don't say that ---- I was assuming Tuesday night!! :eek:

But you could be right. No reason it would be easier to deal with the votes in Georgia Tuesday than last November, what with absentee ballots and all the rest.

I hope they have eyes on Stacey Abrams and are watching her very closely....she is vote harvesting....
tenor.gif

lol

2 weeks ?

Oh, please don't say that ---- I was assuming Tuesday night!! :eek:

But you could be right. No reason it would be easier to deal with the votes in Georgia Tuesday than last November, what with absentee ballots and all the rest.
After the Democrats win we will have to suffer through a month or two of recounts and legal challenges as well.

2 weeks ?
When did our elected (Republican) officials lose their balls? In the red state of Georgia, they are letting Democrats run the election.
That's a lie
No it's not. If Georgia Republicans had any balls, they never would have allowed voting machines designed by Hugo Chavez into their state.
It's still a lie. You spouting nonsense doesn't change that.

The Democrats will be awarded both Senate seats by the folks running the election.

You repeat everything FOXnews AND the far right nuts say, Can't you think for yourself for once?

Forum List

Back