Watching Gabriel Sterling, GA Voting System Implementation Manager..

So Gabriel Sterling claims there was no MASSIVE voter fraud in Georgia.
OK.
So the man paid by the taxpayer is telling the taxpayer he did not do a bad job.
OK.
So there was a differential of about 12K votes in the presidential election.
OK.
Over 4 million people voted in Georgia.
So 12K ILLGAL votes by no means is considered massive voter fraud in an election of 4 million votes.
OK.

And I go back to the original statement I made...

The man who is paid by the taxpayer to ensure election integrity claims he did not do a bad job.

Got it.

And listening to him......it seems there was absolutely NO voter fraud.....NONE......as he put it....only 2 dead people voted so the president is a liar.

Gee...he must be great at his job.

I don't have a link right now, because it's airing right now on live television via all 3 cable news networks (FOX, CNN, and MSNBC). When I have a link for what he's said, I will post it.

Damn near every claim that Trump and his supporters have said about the GA election, he's been proving false, and backing it up with hard numbers and real examples.

One of the first things he said, when he was talking about how Republicans are saying that their state election was stolen, and there is no point in voting, was that even if you do believe that there was voter fraud, if you're a GA voter, you should go out in large numbers and vote anyway to make sure there is no fraud and don't steal the election.

Saying that felons, dead people, children, as well as any other thing that has been claimed about how the GA election was stolen from Trump is being steadily disproven. When it shows up on a news site, or on YouTube, I will post a link. Like I said, I'm watching it right now, and because it's happening in real time, I don't have a link yet, but will provide one. Mods, the reason I don't have a link is because it is happening in real time right now, and for that I'm sorry I can't post a link.

OK.
So the man paid by the taxpayer is telling the taxpayer he did not do a bad job.
OK.
OK.
So 12K ILLGAL votes by no means is considered massive voter fraud in an election of 4 million votes.
OK.

The man who is paid by the taxpayer to ensure election integrity claims he did not do a bad job.

Got it.

And listening to him......it seems there was absolutely NO voter fraud.....NONE......as he put it....only 2 dead people voted so the president is a liar.

There were not any 12,000 illegal votes. It is a lie.

OK.
OK.
OK.
OK.

Got it.

"so the president is a liar"

Listen carefully now. You may miss that part.

:auiqs.jpg:
1609792636472.png
“The voters have spoken. The Electoral College has spoken. The courts have spoken,” said Rep. Hakeem Jeffries (D-N.Y.)

He is debunking every Trump and Trumpist lie on the Georgia election. The only fraud it appears is coming from Trump and Trumpists.

Well, most of us knew that already,

This true patriot just handed Trump his ample ass.
Exactly. People like Sterling are Patriots. They are standing up for the truth against Trumpist lies and intimidation.

He is debunking every Trump and Trumpist lie on the Georgia election. The only fraud it appears is coming from Trump and Trumpists.

Well, most of us knew that already,

This true patriot just handed Trump his ample ass.
Exactly. People like Sterling are Patriots. They are standing up for the truth against Trumpist lies an intimidation.

And in case the TrumpToids don't know this, Sterling is a Republican.
Now they'll start about how this guy, whom they've never heard of until a few weeks ago, is nothing but a lying liberal.

the disinformation lying shill has spoken so it must be true.

trumps lawyers and whistleblowers never recieved death threats and were never beaten up eithe and put in the hospital. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back