Watching Gabriel Sterling, GA Voting System Implementation Manager..

He is debunking every Trump and Trumpist lie on the Georgia election. The only fraud it appears is coming from Trump and Trumpists.

Well, most of us knew that already,

Yep, and he did a really good job of it. He acknowledged every lie that Trump and his supporters have said, then backed it up with hard numbers, and how they investigated it to see if it was true or not. Trump and his supporters have lied REPEATEDLY about how the GA election was "stolen".

I think the best thing he said was at the very beginning................if you think that the GA election was somehow stolen and your vote won't count, go out and vote anyway and prove them wrong.

I couldn't find a link while the news presser was happening, thank you for providing one.

I'm glad this got coverage on all the MSM news channels. I wish they would put it on the major 4 as well, twice a day for the rest of the week. This kind of explanation for what was really going on should have been front and center from the start so maybe not so many people would have been drawn in by the sensational 'breaking lies' that we've been trying to counter for two months.

I'm glad this got coverage on all the MSM news channels. I wish they would put it on the major 4 as well, twice a day for the rest of the week. This kind of explanation for what was really going on should have been front and center from the start so maybe not so many people would have been drawn in by the sensational 'breaking lies' that we've been trying to counter for two months.

You know, when he first started talking about this on MSNBC (the channel I was currently watching), I started to flip the channels to see if it was being carried on others as well. Thankfully, all 3 cable channels (FOX, CNN, and MSNBC) were carrying it live. Wonder if the conservatives are going to bitch about this as well?

You can't only show the MAGAtards once. Too far gone to believe any of it.

What are you....like 3 years old?

And you must be 2

He is debunking every Trump and Trumpist lie on the Georgia election. The only fraud it appears is coming from Trump and Trumpists.

Did he say anything about allowing the ballots to be scanned? Until they are, and it is free of charge, the election is a fraud.

Did he say anything about allowing the ballots to be scanned? Until they are, and it is free of charge, the election is a fraud.

So you expect election investigators to work for free?

So you expect election investigators to work for free?
He wants a 4th counting.

And you must be 2
You mean...

."I know you are but what am I?"

That's what 3 year olds say.

Thanks for supporting my point.

He should have a talk with Colonel Walton.

Oh and who do you think you are kidding?? If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud. You would also be pointing at all the proof of that fraud just as the Trump supporters are doing right now.

Oh and who do you think you are kidding?? If Biden were Trump you'd be screaming election fraud long and loud. You would also be pointing at all the proof of that fraud just as the Trump supporters are doing right now.
No, I would never debase myself that way.

You wouldn't be debasing yourself. You would be standing up for your guy. You would be pointing to all the evidence out there in support of your claims.

That's exactly what the Trump supporters are doing and there is a mountain of evidence out there.

You wouldn't be debasing yourself. You would be standing up for your guy. You would be pointing to all the evidence out there in support of your claims.

That's exactly what the Trump supporters are doing and there is a mountain of evidence out there.
It is debasing myself if Biden lost every court case and continued to whine about voter fraud long after the votes have been certified.

I liked the part where he acknowledged there was a false claim about a broken water line.

And Yes, it is completely normal for Republican Election Monitors to be told vote counting is done for the night and they liberal election workers to pull out SUITCASES filled with ballots. It happens all the time....

(WTF were ballots doing in suitcases...stored / hidden under tables?)

And I am sure there is a simple explanation for the video showing poll workers running the same ballots through the election machines multiple times.

There were 'flaws' exposed in the Georgia voting process, and the Ga Legislature had time to take action to prevent even the impression of election fraud before this run-off, and they refused / failed to do so.

As the article I posted in another thread states, almost half of Americans believe the Presidential election was either stolen or suffered from serious election fraud. Mocking those people, even holding a press conference and telling them nothing happened, is going to change that....especially when counties refuse to allow election machines to be inspected and are destroying votes / evidence.

'Nothing to see here, move along' does nothing to put minds at ease and instill confidence in the election process again.

I would expect more lies coming from dems. It was non stop russian hoax crap for three years and it was all disproven. Now, they're engaged in massive election fraud and lying about that. Not surprising.

Just because Democrats spent 4 years illegally spying on EVERYONE, committing FISA Court Crimes, using Russian Intel Service propaganda delivered by a Trump-hating foreign ex-spy in an attempt to overthrow the US government by treasonously removing the newly elected President from office, and admittedly affecting the 1st politically partisan Impeachment in US history based on zero crime, zero evidence, and zero witnesses does not mean they would commit election fraud now and lie about it.

:p

So Gabriel Sterling claims there was no MASSIVE voter fraud in Georgia.
OK.
So the man paid by the taxpayer is telling the taxpayer he did not do a bad job.
OK.
So there was a differential of about 12K votes in the presidential election.
OK.
Over 4 million people voted in Georgia.
So 12K ILLGAL votes by no means is considered massive voter fraud in an election of 4 million votes.
OK.

And I go back to the original statement I made...

The man who is paid by the taxpayer to ensure election integrity claims he did not do a bad job.

Got it.

And listening to him......it seems there was absolutely NO voter fraud.....NONE......as he put it....only 2 dead people voted so the president is a liar.

Gee...he must be great at his job.
Over 4 million people voted in Georgia.
So 12K ILLGAL votes by no means is considered massive voter fraud in an election of 4 million votes.
He said there were no illegal votes, dope.

Forum List

Back