Watching CNN, former GOP Mia Love...thankfully she was voted out, she is dumb as a stump (or just dishonest)

Nothing happens in DC unless the queen signs off on it....
If pelosi wanted the Guard there they would have been there... she didn't want them there... why not dummy?... ask yourself why not?....

:cuckoo:

A pity you just keep quoting yourself and not verifiable links. That exposes your insanity.

I knew enough not to vote for Joe Biden.....

LOL

Thanks for agreeing with me that you don't know shit.
thumbsup.gif

LOL

Thanks for agreeing with me that you don't know shit.
thumbsup.gif
I knew Biden would take us back to a recession... you argued with me about that... admit it dummy you are a dipshit fool and should stop voting.....

I knew Biden would take us back to a recession... you argued with me about that... admit it dummy you are a dipshit fool and should stop voting.....

LOL

Slobbers the rambtard who doesn't know shit. :icon_rolleyes:

She said, with unhinged emotion in my opinion as she fears Trump announcing again, I paraphrase: "no matter if you believe Trump sent his followers in or not, there is no doubt he could have stopped them".

Huh?

Is she stating that every attack and death from the George Floyd riots could have been stopped by Dem leaders? GOP should be thankful she lost her election, she is either stupid, compromised or both.

Then CNN says "all future elections could be overturned" because Trump didn't trust the results, but NO discussion of Hillary or Abrams suggestions of elections being stolen. or other Dems, even some stating in Dem Primaries that they didn't trust Dominion Voting machines.

See below, the classic comments:

Stacey Abrams Still Won’t Concede, Says Republicans ‘Stole’ Election​

Hell, Hillary herself was warning about a stolen election against Dems in 2020. Isn't that interesting:

'You can have the election stolen from you,' Hillary Clinton warns 2020 Democrats​

Utah produces some of the goofiest "republicans" in the nation, just nosing out Minnesnowta.

Romney, Huntsman, Mia Love, Spencer Cox are only the recognizable names.

That’s odd

Because on Jan 6, as he watched his mob attack the Capitol, TRUMP refused to call out the National Guard……Pence had to do it
Pence didn't call out the Guard. The SecDef did. Only he and the President are allowed to do so.

He did better than that... he tried to stop it before the day even arrived... both Pelosi and the DC mayor said go pound sand.... we don't want your national guard here....
Pelosi was not consulted. That's a myth invented by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan.

The DC mayor cannot call out the federal National Guard, idiot.

Pelosi was not consulted. That's a myth invented by pedophile enabler Gym Jordan.

The DC mayor cannot call out the federal National Guard, idiot.
There are a ton of fact checker sites on the internet that say she was never consulted.... that tells me she was.... the fact checkers always turn out to be wrong....

Lets me ask you this... shouldn't she answer some questions about that day under oath?.... she was the speaker of the house.....

I think you are just mad that the 1-6 BS hasn't affected Trump's ability to run again....

Money is pouring in... people want him back and Joe gone....

There are a ton of fact checker sites on the internet that say she was never consulted.... that tells me she was.... the fact checkers always turn out to be wrong....
TardLogic™ in all its glory.

Wow. You are a textbook example of the successes of gaslighting!

Lets me ask you this... shouldn't she answer some questions about that day under oath?.... she was the speaker of the house.....
You'd like to hear Nancy Pelosi testify about being terrorized by the mob? How everyone in the House had to run for their lives like Josh Hawley? How they had to don gas masks and barricade the doors?

Really?

You'd like to hear Nancy Pelosi testify about being terrorized by the mob? How everyone in the House had to run for their lives like Josh Hawley? How they had to don gas masks and barricade the doors?

Really?
All staged... just another false flag by Pelosi.... that woman should be in prison for a whole host of offenses....

Forum List

Back