Watching CNN, former GOP Mia Love...thankfully she was voted out, she is dumb as a stump (or just dishonest)

Pelosi was never consulted. The Capitol Police Board was.

Police Chief Sund's testimony:

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6.

At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them

Anyone with more than a single-digit IQ can see what this fake Pelosi red herring is for.

It's classic gaslighting. The poor Trumptards cannot find an excuse for why Trump spent 187 minutes jacking off during the attack. They cannot explain why he ignored everyone in the White House, including his own daughter, BEGGING him to act. They cannot explain why he ignored the pleas for help from his lickspittles in Congress as they were donning gas masks, barricading doors and running for their lives. They cannot explain why he ignored his friends in the media telling him to get his ass in gear.

So they ginned up this whole Pelosi hoax to keep their eyes averted from the reality of what kind of man their messiah truly is.

That's just how sick and retarded all these years of gaslighting have made them.

There are a ton of fact checker sites on the internet that say she was never consulted.... that tells me she was.... the fact checkers always turn out to be wrong....

Lets me ask you this... shouldn't she answer some questions about that day under oath?.... she was the speaker of the house.....

I think you are just mad that the 1-6 BS hasn't affected Trump's ability to run again....

Money is pouring in... people want him back and Joe gone....

A pity you have no proof Pelosi was consulted.

LOLOL

Trump didn't know how to get the National Guard deployed???

There was no one he could reach out to for such help if he really was that ignorant? Like, say, his own acting Secretary of Defense, who ultimately did call up the D.C. National Guard?
no the confusion was from the Cap Police

yes ultimately they got it write and trump was able to get them there

No she's not, ya flamin' retard. The Capitol Police Board is in charge of that. You're such a fucking idiot, you must need help breathing.
The Capitol Police Board is made up of at least two people that report to her and one even nominated by her

The Capitol Police Board is made up of at least two people that report to her and one even nominated by her

You're brain-dead. No one on that board reports to the Speaker of the House.

Watch this....

Prove 2 do....

You're brain-dead. No one on that board reports to the Speaker of the House.

Watch this....

Prove 2 do....
um the Sgt at Arma of the House does you dumb fuck…and she nominated him

another swing and a miss by you

um the Sgt at Arma of the House does you dumb fuck…and she nominated him

another swing and a miss by you

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

The president nominates Supreme Court justices, that doesn't mean they report to the president.

face-palm-gif.278959

Holyfuckingshit. :eusa_doh:

The president nominates Supreme Court justices, that doesn't mean they report to the president.

face-palm-gif.278959
no they are a different branch and are also approved by the senate

the House Sgt of Arms works for the House..

you really aren’t this dumb are you?

no they are a different branch and are also approved by the senate

the House Sgt of Arms works for the House..

you really aren’t this dumb are you?

So what? The House SAA is approved by the House, not the Speaker.

Your claim was absolute nonsense. Generated out of desperation to claim the SAA reports to the Speaker when they don't.

So what? The House SAA is approved by the House, not the Speaker.

Your claim was absolute nonsense. Generated out of desperation to claim the SAA reports to the Speaker when they don't.
so what? He reports to the Speaker. What part of this don't you get?

hahah you dembot idiot compared the House Sgt of Arms to a Judge....hahahhahahah

now wonder you were so easily taken in by the dembot cult

so what? He reports to the Speaker. What part of this don't you get?

hahah you dembot idiot compared the House Sgt of Arms to a Judge....hahahhahahah

now wonder you were so easily taken in by the dembot cult

The part I don't get is why you keep saying it while you're unable to prove it. Do you read think it's true merely because you say it?

The part I don't get is why you keep saying it while you're unable to prove it. Do you read think it's true merely because you say it?
hahah i already proved it...but here is further proof you'll ignore because it doesn't fit your narrative...https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-HPREC-PRECEDENTS-V2/pdf/GPO-HPREC-PRECEDENTS-V2-3-3-3.pdf

"The Sergeant–at–Arms is subject to removal by the House or by the Speaker, pursuant to clause 1 of rule II"

"I, the Sergeant–at–Arms shall, ‘maintain order under the direction of the Speaker or other presiding officer"

hahah i already proved it...but here is further proof you'll ignore because it doesn't fit your narrative...https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/GPO-HPREC-PRECEDENTS-V2/pdf/GPO-HPREC-PRECEDENTS-V2-3-3-3.pdf

"The Sergeant–at–Arms is subject to removal by the House or by the Speaker, pursuant to clause 1 of rule II"

"I, the Sergeant–at–Arms shall, ‘maintain order under the direction of the Speaker or other presiding officer"

LOLOL

So now your evidence the House SAA reports to the Speaker is because they maintain order for whomever is the presiding officer.

:cuckoo:

According to the nonsense you post, the SAA reports to the entire House.

LOLOL

So now your evidence the House SAA reports to the Speaker is because they maintain order for whomever is the presiding officer.

According to the nonsense you post, the SAA reports to the entire House.

Geez....you are an idiotic cult boy troll.

Forum List

Back