Watching CNN, former GOP Mia Love...thankfully she was voted out, she is dumb as a stump (or just dishonest)

How sad you can't post the House rule which says it's the job of the House Speaker to provide for security for the Capitol.

:abgg2q.jpg:
She is in charge of the capitol police... and the DC Mayor is in charge of the DC police.... do you really need a link to know this?....

She is in charge of the capitol police... and the DC Mayor is in charge of the DC police.... do you really need a link to know this?....

No she's not, ya flamin' retard. The Capitol Police Board is in charge of that. You're such a fucking idiot, you must need help breathing.

No she's not, ya flamin' retard. The Capitol Police Board is in charge of that. You're such a fucking idiot, you must need help breathing.
Pelosi is in charge of capitol security as the speaker of the house... are you saying the capitol police is in charge of the capitol police?...
you really are stupid aren't you?....
It was Pelosi that ordered the security fence around the capitol you damn idiot....

Pelosi is in charge of capitol security as the speaker of the house... are you saying the capitol police is in charge of the capitol police?...
It was Pelosi that ordered the security fence around the capitol you damn idiot....

LOLOL

She's only in charge of the House, ya flamin' rambtard. :lmao:

Again, the Capitol Police Board is in charge of the Capitol Police, not Nancy Pelosi...

Oversight

The United States Capitol Police (USCP) is overseen by the Capitol Police Board and has Congressional oversight by appropriations and authorizing committees from the U.S. House of Representatives and U.S. Senate. This oversight affords the Department the support and opportunity to continually ensure that the USCP meets the safety and security needs of the Congress, the staff, and the many visitors who come to the United States Capitol each day.

Pence cannot call out the National Guard. Say no to drugs!

We're all well aware of that, but Pence did call out the National Guard - and they came!!!

Nancy Pelosi is NOT in charge of security. It's not even listed on her job description. That's a lie Trump tried floating January 7th and fools like you are still repeating it.

Nancy Pelosi is NOT in charge of security. It's not even listed on her job description. That's a lie Trump tried floating January 7th and fools like you are still repeating it.

Facts and reality are useless on Trumptards.

#becauseitsacult

She is responsible for capitol security... otherwise how do you explain her ordering the fence around the capitol building and was able to block others who wanted to remove it?....
She damn well is in charge and if you listened to real news where they give you the whole story you would know this....

She is responsible for capitol security... otherwise how do you explain her ordering the fence around the capitol building and was able to block others who wanted to remove it?....
She damn well is in charge and if you listened to real news where they give you the whole story you would know this....

She has input and veto power, but is not responsible for ensuring the Capitol is secure.

My husband was responsible for the care and maintenance of our yard. If he came home and said "I'll think we should remove the fence around our yard, my response would be "Those kids down the block have been pulling B&E's. Let's not make it easy for them to access our house. Leave the fence up." That doesn't make me responsible for the care and maintenance of the yard, but it does mean that my wishes in the matter have to be considered.

You're brain-dead, rambtard. The Capitol Police were responsible for both security and that fence...

Again, the House Speaker is only in charge of the House, not the Capitol. That's why you can't post any House rule corroborating your bullshit.

She has input and veto power, but is not responsible for ensuring the Capitol is secure.

My husband was responsible for the care and maintenance of our yard. If he came home and said "I'll think we should remove the fence around our yard, my response would be "Those kids down the block have been pulling B&E's. Let's not make it easy for them to access our house. Leave the fence up." That doesn't make me responsible for the care and maintenance of the yard, but it does mean that my wishes in the matter have to be considered.
She didn't use any "input or veto power" to put guards around the capitol.... come on DL now you aren't making any sense.... either she has control or she doesn't... she put the fence up and it didn't come down until she said it could... what do you call that?....
You are being shorted on the truth from where ever you get your news....

You're brain-dead, rambtard. The Capitol Police were responsible for both security and that fence...

Again, the House Speaker is only in charge of the House, not the Capitol. That's why you can't post any House rule corroborating your bullshit.
She put the fence up and it didn't come down until she said it could... what do you call that?....
You are being shorted on the truth from where ever you get your news....

I call it you lying, as you typically do.
She was in charge of the fence around the capitol she had it erected and it stayed until she said it could come down..... do you deny that?....

Forum List

Back