Watch vote flipping live

Actually, it is more than that-
And this is a French Canadian enterprise..

A program planted in the vote scanner or the tabulating computer/program can alter the vote counts..
1604789813748.jpeg

All I can tell you is the big guns in cyber crimes are now in full on capture evidence mode. Things appear to be moving very fast today and many of my friends who are still in law enforcement are becoming very tight lipped about what has happened.

I'm going to bide my time and just watch... This thing is going to get very messy.

If you watch the youtube video it starts at 33:12
Watch the video. Pay attention to what he is pointing out. This was the 2018 Governor's race which I thought was BS at the time, clearly I was right. Same crap is happening in this election.

This has to be that vote changing software, they found in Michigan and in 30 states. Elections should not be run by hackable PCs

Watch the video. Pay attention to what he is pointing out. This was the 2018 Governor's race which I thought was BS at the time, clearly I was right. Same crap is happening in this election.

Y'all need to calm down and THINK !! There's a simpler explanation here. You DO realize that the State of Georgia does NOT make the CNN graphics -- RIGHT???

So 15 minutes earlier -- someone WATCHING the State of Ga site shouted into the headphones -- Add 560 votes for Andy Beshar.. And then discovered the error in the graphic.. The CUTAWAY on live vid MIGHT have been to "cover it up", but there's more "moving pieces" here than any of you Dick Tracys realize...

I was looking for a source that confirms that the FBI/DOJ forensic computer teams did indeed find the malware program now in 18 counties in Michigan. This means it is wide spread and could affect the entire election in 30 other states. The actual votes 'scraped' will not be known until a hand recount is completed. A criminal investigation has been opened, I am told, according to my sources.

This is just beginning.... THe FBI is now looking at the progams in Utah to see if they are similarly affected.

Look -- there are ways to cut OUT the Dominion problem at the roots. In Tennessee -- the kiosks we vote on spit out a paper ballot from touchscreen vote. Voters can see and validate their vote before the walk to the scanner to enter it.. Similarly, all of the mail ballots will be preserved. What's needed here is shortcut the lawful challenges and DEMAND that those PAPER RECORDS be Re-RUN thru a competitor's system.. You do this by picking a couple states and gaining access to the paper.

The ONLY issue preventing this resolution would be in county and states that never ADDED the
"paper option" to the touchscreen option.. Dont get conspiratorial-- figure out how to TEST the voting system NOW as it exists..

A program planted in the vote scanner or the tabulating computer/program can alter the vote counts..

And how does that malignant code NOT get caught after the election is loaded and they run VALIDATIONS on the system?

I'm not buying that ANY CODE has a real time link to vote TOTALS for the STATE and can decide exactly how AT THAT MOMENT to skim votes.. Not in Uganda or the 3rd world for certain.. And PROBABLY NOT in the US..

But if ya want to PROVE IT -- Go to court -- get the ability to run the paper thru a competitors equipment...

Simpler than sounding like conspiracy nuts..

Y'all need to calm down and THINK !! There's a simpler explanation here. You DO realize that the State of Georgia does NOT make the CNN graphics -- RIGHT???

So 15 minutes earlier -- someone WATCHING the State of Ga site shouted into the headphones -- Add 560 votes for Andy Beshar.. And then discovered the error in the graphic.. The CUTAWAY on live vid MIGHT have been to "cover it up", but there's more "moving pieces" here than any of you Dick Tracys realize...

I was looking for a source that confirms that the FBI/DOJ forensic computer teams did indeed find the malware program now in 18 counties in Michigan. This means it is wide spread and could affect the entire election in 30 other states. The actual votes 'scraped' will not be known until a hand recount is completed. A criminal investigation has been opened, I am told, according to my sources.

This is just beginning.... THe FBI is now looking at the progams in Utah to see if they are similarly affected.

Where did you get this info?

Somethings' afoot.. The Atty Gen of UTAH just announced that he's taking leave of absence to help the Trump team investigate. Probably Utah has ALREADY verified some issues with the Dominion machines..

Somethings' afoot.. The Atty Gen of UTAH just announced that he's taking leave of absence to help the Trump team investigate. Probably Utah has ALREADY verified some issues with the Dominion machines..

Did you see Fulton, GA has to recount Fridays votes?

And how does that malignant code NOT get caught after the election is loaded and they run VALIDATIONS on the system?

I'm not buying that ANY CODE has a real time link to vote TOTALS for the STATE and can decide exactly how AT THAT MOMENT to skim votes.. Not in Uganda or the 3rd world for certain.. And PROBABLY NOT in the US..

But if ya want to PROVE IT -- Go to court -- get the ability to run the paper thru a competitors equipment...

The CIA variant programs will not kick in until the votes counted goes over 1000. This means validation tests of 1000 or less will not catch the malware.

Utah is currently doing audits in all 27 counties..... We will soon know...

The CIA variant programs will not kick in until the votes counted goes over 1000. This means validation tests of 1000 or less will not catch the malware.

I imagine the validation doesn't REQUIRE someone voting 1000 times on a kiosk.. The COMPANY would supply a "simulation mode" to generate votes to the memory card and the cards would be carried to the tabulator.

The CIA did NOT WRITE any malignant voting code. This was a design decision made by the manufacturer to provide "hooks" in the code for hanky panky..

All I know is that the Sec State is sending a team to investigate.. I'm SURE that part of that will be gathering sample evidence from hand counts or rescans...

All I know is that the Sec State is sending a team to investigate.. I'm SURE that part of that will be gathering sample evidence from hand counts or rescans...

I imagine the validation doesn't REQUIRE someone voting 1000 times on a kiosk.. The COMPANY would supply a "simulation mode" to generate votes to the memory card and the cards would be carried to the tabulator.

The CIA did NOT WRITE any malignant voting code. This was a design decision made by the manufacturer to provide "hooks" in the code for hanky panky..
The validation sample is 500 ballots and they are scanned. The machine is then mated with the master to collect the data. It is this data transfer that changes the vote totals if the master is infected. IF the scanner is infected then the ballots beginning with 1001 begin to misassign the votes as the program redirects it to. This is really wild. Never in my life would I have believed that we would be where we are today.

The validation sample is 500 ballots and they are scanned. The machine is then mated with the master to collect the data. It is this data transfer that changes the vote totals if the master is infected. IF the scanner is infected then the ballots beginning with 1001 begin to misassign the votes as the program redirects it to. This is really wild. Never in my life would I have believed that we would be where we are today.

Where are you getting this? Need sources. And the machines aren't coupled. The memory plug-in is physically carried to the tabulator. Precincts 'call-in" the results from that tabulator over a secure phone line..

Where are you getting this? Need sources. And the machines aren't coupled. The memory plug-in is physically carried to the tabulator. Precincts 'call-in" the results from that tabulator over a secure phone line..
The vote data is place on a memory card/stick from the scanner. That data file is placed into the control master and uploaded. This is where the master will make changes if it is infected. The data upload file, whether on a memory stick or on a secure phone line will be affected as it is being uploaded.

If the scanner is infected then the data transferred to the memory stick or on secure line will already be changed as it occurs each time a ballot is scanned and the data is written to the memory. It could be as simple as a program update that has had the malware installed or as you point out the original vendors back door "hooks".

I used FTP sites when I was doing fingerprint and picture sends, by mounting drives in a winsox link, so I have a bit of knowledge about how these kind of malwares do their thing. This is easily done if you have access to the base program and you install your malware.

Where are you getting this? Need sources. And the machines aren't coupled.
Go to the site:

Look at the configurations in there documentation. Large voting complexes can be linked together and a master used to collect and centralize the data.

The vote data is place on a memory card/stick from the scanner. That data file is placed into the control master and uploaded. This is where the master will make changes if it is infected. The data upload file, whether on a memory stick or on a secure phone line will be affected as it is being uploaded.

If the scanner is infected then the data transferred to the memory stick or on secure line will already be changed as it occurs each time a ballot is scanned and the data is written to the memory. It could be as simple as a program update that has had the malware installed or as you point out the original vendors back door "hooks".

You're leaping WAAAY ahead on assumptions of "malignant software".. How does ANY of this equipment KNOW the real time "total vote" in the county or state?

I suppose the modem connection that they use COULD call up "state central" for numbers. But if these machines are ADJUSTING in real time -- you don't have an explanation of how they do that "subtlety" enough not to arouse suspicion... Totals will change DYNAMICALLY all night long depending on which precincts have already reported... Design me a system that can do all that on machines that SUPPOSEDLY have no access to read Real Time data...

Forum List

Back