Watch vote flipping live

Trump lost. Get over it.
I knew it was over with, and trump had lost, when I saw a video of Melania hopping and skipping across the White House lawn this afternoon with her restructured contract held high above her head in her hand yelling at the top of her lungs:

"WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!! WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!
IT'S OVER!!! IT'S OVER!!!"

If you watch the youtube video it starts at 33:12
Watch the video. Pay attention to what he is pointing out. This was the 2018 Governor's race which I thought was BS at the time, clearly I was right. Same crap is happening in this election.

Better find a YouTube downloader and save that....It won't be up long.

Watch the video. Pay attention to what he is pointing out. This was the 2018 Governor's race which I thought was BS at the time, clearly I was right. Same crap is happening in this election.

Y'all need to calm down and THINK !! There's a simpler explanation here. You DO realize that the State of Georgia does NOT make the CNN graphics -- RIGHT???

So 15 minutes earlier -- someone WATCHING the State of Ga site shouted into the headphones -- Add 560 votes for Andy Beshar.. And then discovered the error in the graphic.. The CUTAWAY on live vid MIGHT have been to "cover it up", but there's more "moving pieces" here than any of you Dick Tracys realize...

Saved it! Thanks!

YT is censoring and scrubbing the truth quickly.

I have an open tab to the downloader at all times for now...I see this stuff and grab it, and digest later.

The medium IS the message. And the message IS TYRANNY.

I have an open tab to the downloader at all times for now...I see this stuff and grab it, and digest later.

Thanks for that.

Y'all need to calm down and THINK !! There's a simpler explanation here. You DO realize that the State of Georgia does NOT make the CNN graphics -- RIGHT???

So 15 minutes earlier -- someone WATCHING the State of Ga site shouted into the headphones -- Add 560 votes for Andy Beshar.. And then discovered the error in the graphic.. The CUTAWAY on live vid MIGHT have been to "cover it up", but there's more "moving pieces" here than any of you Dick Tracys realize...

I was looking for a source that confirms that the FBI/DOJ forensic computer teams did indeed find the malware program now in 18 counties in Michigan. This means it is wide spread and could affect the entire election in 30 other states. The actual votes 'scraped' will not be known until a hand recount is completed. A criminal investigation has been opened, I am told, according to my sources.

This is just beginning.... THe FBI is now looking at the progams in Utah to see if they are similarly affected.

Last edited:

I was looking for a source that confirms that the FBI/DOJ forensic computer teams did indeed find the malware program now in 18 counties in Michigan. This means it is wide spread and could affect the entire election in 30 other states. The actual votes 'scraped' will not be known until a hand recount is completed. A criminal investigation has been opened, I am told, according to my sources.

This is just beginning.... THe FBI is now looking at the progams in Utah to see if they are similarly affected.

Dimm's cannot pull this Mega-fraud off without the help of the deep state.
Wray's FBI is corrupted as much as the NSA and CIA.

Where did you get this info?

Dimm's cannot pull this Mega-fraud off without the help of the deep state.
Wray's FBI is corrupted as much as the NSA and CIA.

And that is the Rub.... IF they are in on the fraud we are already doomed... It will be a civil war if this is exposed.

This is just beginning.... The FBI is now looking at the programs in Utah to see if they are similarly affected.

Where did you get this info?

Persons inside the Law Enforcement community. Several of the Counties in Utah have already handed over equipment for inspection. It apppears that this may be going on all over the US in the field offices of the FBI.

And this is a French Canadian enterprise..

A program planted in the vote scanner or the tabulating computer/program can alter the vote counts..

Forum List

Back