Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?

Again it shows what a partisan hack you are. You live to be a Democrat, it's your identity. You don't talk over the President. Again if she did that to Obama, you'd have screamed bloody murder. You like seeing reporters be rude to Trump and you have no intellectual honesty

I don’t “live to be” anything other than a decent, law abiding person who treats others well ...

OMG, I'm sorry for how badly you've failed at your goals in life. You treat other people like shit and your identity is just a rabid, Democrat hate monger

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.

Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,

Last edited:

So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.

So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,

"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?

Again it shows what a partisan hack you are. You live to be a Democrat, it's your identity. You don't talk over the President. Again if she did that to Obama, you'd have screamed bloody murder. You like seeing reporters be rude to Trump and you have no intellectual honesty

I don’t “live to be” anything other than a decent, law abiding person who treats others well ...

OMG, I'm sorry for how badly you've failed at your goals in life. You treat other people like shit and your identity is just a rabid, Democrat hate monger

Who are you talking about? You don’t know me at all. You’re reflecting you own self-loathing and hatred of others into me.

When you can’t attack my posts, you attack me. Calling me names and acting like an idiot just makes YOU look bad. By all means keep it up.

Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.

Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,

I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.

I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,

Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.
Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

No he is out of his basement and has been for a long time, you just listen to Fox and they say he is still in his basement, but its a lie.
He can stay in the basement for all I care. Trump is the danger, not Biden’s lack of in-person campaigning.
If you idiot children had facts and logic on your side, you wouldn't have to resort to blatant fear-mongering.

Prediction: Your counterargument will be "NUH UH!!"

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

You mean he ignored a rude reporter. I love the way TDS morons craft these fantasies about what actually happened.

Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,

I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,
Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "

No, that doesn't follow. Clinton did rape someone, Juanita Broaddrick. You know that.

It's how sick leftists are. Trump was a dog, but it was with consenting women. Democrats don't grasp the difference between consenting and not consenting

Trump is Hitler....and liberals whine about stupid shit like this?

In 2017, Trump signed a bill that eliminated the Veterans Choice expiration date and twice signed legislation (in August and December) that authorized funding to keep the program afloat.

How is he lying?
Remember, kids, Obama signing a law with an expiration date shows he cares more for veterans than Trump who signed a law that runs forever.

EXACTLY.

Libs are too stupid to understand. Utter faggotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back