Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?

Again it shows what a partisan hack you are. You live to be a Democrat, it's your identity. You don't talk over the President. Again if she did that to Obama, you'd have screamed bloody murder. You like seeing reporters be rude to Trump and you have no intellectual honesty

I don’t “live to be” anything other than a decent, law abiding person who treats others well ...

OMG, I'm sorry for how badly you've failed at your goals in life. You treat other people like shit and your identity is just a rabid, Democrat hate monger

Who are you talking about? You don’t know me at all. You’re reflecting you own self-loathing and hatred of others into me.

When you can’t attack my posts, you attack me. Calling me names and acting like an idiot just makes YOU look bad. By all means keep it up.

You don't own a mirror, do you?

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.
only in your racist mind,,,
So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
you first,,,it is your claim after all,,,
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
so you dont have proof,,,as expected,,,
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
I never made a claim,,,just want to see your proof,,,
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.
I didnt side with him,,,just wanted to see your proof,,,

I'd never make a deal with a leftist. They have no honor, they always renege

Youre just mad because you can't answer my question about Clinton. So if your logic is that Clinton raped someone then it follows that Drumpf raped a 13 yr old. Your move.

No, that doesn't follow. Clinton did rape someone, Juanita Broaddrick. You know that.

It's how sick leftists are. Trump was a dog, but it was with consenting women. Democrats don't grasp the difference between consenting and not consenting
When did Clinton get convicted of raping anyone? Drumpf was a pedo. He raped a 13 year old.

So show us the proof Clinton raped anyone and I will show the proof Drumpf raped a 13 yr old.
Nope. The first claim made was that Clinton raped someone. If youre going to piggyback on someone elses conversation you have to adhere to side you are supporting.
I noticed that you have failed to provide your proof. Drumpf would be proud of you for running away.
Take a position and provide your proof since the side you support made the first claim.

You dont make deals with anyone. You run away like your boss Drumpf does when confronted with facts.

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?

Again it shows what a partisan hack you are. You live to be a Democrat, it's your identity. You don't talk over the President. Again if she did that to Obama, you'd have screamed bloody murder. You like seeing reporters be rude to Trump and you have no intellectual honesty

I don’t “live to be” anything other than a decent, law abiding person who treats others well ...

OMG, I'm sorry for how badly you've failed at your goals in life. You treat other people like shit and your identity is just a rabid, Democrat hate monger

Who are you talking about? You don’t know me at all. You’re reflecting you own self-loathing and hatred of others into me.

When you can’t attack my posts, you attack me. Calling me names and acting like an idiot just makes YOU look bad. By all means keep it up.

You don't own a mirror, do you?

Yes by all means. Deal with honest straightforward business people like Donald Trump.

Misogynistic much?
You can call it what you want. What we have today is not sustainable. You should worry about the growing amount of your own voters who are.

You’re correct. What you have today is not sustainable. That’s why your economy is crashing so badly.

40% of working Americans have no employer based health insurance. They don’t make enough money to keep a roof over their heads or food on the table without government assistance.

Reagan’s tax code gave benefits to the wealthy and middle class - all taken from the pockets of working Americans. Each crash has increased the rate of wealth transfer to the top. This cannot continue.

Of course you did clown. Here are your words.

" only in your racist mind,,, "
prove me wrong and post your proof,,,

You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.

You have to prove to me you are worth proving wrong. Please post where Clinton was convicted of raping anyone. Anyone at all.

Since your standard has changed to "conviction," you're admitting you lied about Trump by your own standard

so you dont have proof,,,didnt think you did,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump fixed the VA when it was a mess by allowing "vouchers" to be used at any nearby hospital.
The democrats had a mess, now its good. That's all you need to know.

You, like most Trump worshipers, live in an "information bubble", where you reject actual facts, they bounce off your block like head like a rubber ball.

That's all you need to know.

If you want to see the proof provide your proof. I know you cant which is why your running in circles like your boss did when questioned by the reporter. The only thing thats different is Drumpf ran completely off the stage. You on the other hand are playing peek a boo.

Since your standard has changed to "conviction," you're admitting you lied about Trump by your own standard
No. Just pointing out your faulty logic. You cant show me where Clinton was convicted of rape which was your claim.

If you want to see the proof provide your proof. I know you cant which is why your running in circles like your boss did when questioned by the reporter. The only thing thats different is Drumpf ran completely off the stage. You on the other hand are playing peek a boo.

Dude, you said your standard was "conviction." You can't show that, give it up. You lost. Ironically with that self inflicted wound

No. Just pointing out your faulty logic. You cant show me where Clinton was convicted of rape which was your claim.

Yet another lie, you're just sad. I said Clinton was a rapist, I never said "convicted." You made that up, liar

No, that doesn't follow. Clinton did rape someone, Juanita Broaddrick. You know that.

It's how sick leftists are. Trump was a dog, but it was with consenting women. Democrats don't grasp the difference between consenting and not consenting

There is no evidence that such a thing ever happened, and much that it didn't. Anita Broaddrick swore an Affidavit in the Paula Jones trial saying definitively that Bill Clinton did not rape her, and she asked that this matter be laid to rest once and for all.

Broaddick's "encounter" with Clinton took place while she was married to one man, and having an affair with another. Coming home with a "mouse" on her lip from her night with Clinton, she told both men he had raped her. But she did not file charges, and she continued to work for Bill's election campaigns - throughout her adult life. Hardly the actions of a woman who has been raped by a man.

After the Jones Trial ended badly for Republicans and the case was thrown out of court, Ken Starr "interviewed" Anita Broaddrick and threatened her with perjury charges if she didn't recant her affidavit and say that Clinton raped her. Starr would use the testimoney of her (now) ex-husband as "proof" of her perjury to convict and jail her. Since Starr had already jailed Susan McDougall for refusing to testify against Clinton, so Broaddrick knew this threat was real.

Starr offerred immunity from prosecution if she recanted, so this was her choice:

1. Stand by her Affidavit and face charges, a trial and jail time; or

2. Recant her Affidavit and swear a new one with an Immunity Agreement in her pocket.

I believe her original Affidavit - the one she gave before she was threatened with prison.

Yet another example of how Republicans manipulated and abused "Clinton's women", to aid their political agenda. Truth be damned.

I never made a claim,,,and if you have proof a sitting president has raped someone you have a duty to supply it so we can get him put in jail for his crimes,,,

anything less would imply youre a liar,,,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back