Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
He could stop playing the fake valor approach when all he is is a coward draft dodger.
So you're running Joe 5 deferments Biden?
I am not running anyone that is your false projection. At least Biden is not claiming a program for vets started during Obama. But no one expects you to recognize the lies Trump spews from his pie hole because you are incapable of honesty.
Indeed. Reaganut lovers are NEVER capable of any honestly.LOl.

Last edited:
7630D2E3-08C5-42E8-B6FF-106D2D69B467.jpeg

Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:

when a woman is out of control, like that, that is all a man can do.
Wow, I guess that's a resounding "yes" then.

time to start treating reporters like the curs they are.
Yes yes get the journalists, only believe in bought off high School grad ex Coke head DJs for your propaganda. Poor America.

i like that you did not even try to defend the journalists. we both know that is because their behavior has been indefensible.

they are not journalists any more. they are political operatives, of the far left wing of the democrat party.

He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

The reporter wasn’t “behaving badly”, unless you consider calling out Trump’s lies “bad behaviour”.

When Jonathan Swan calked out his lies Trump said “You can’t do that!” And Swan said “Why not?”. Trump had no response.

Trump doesn’t run away from male reporters but he mocks attacks and runs away from the women. When they call Trump on his bad behaviour, he runs away like a cowardly bully.

Traditionally in our society, women were expected to behave with more restraint then men.

if a man threw fighting words into your face, you would fight.

if a woman did it, enough, she would be given up her right to be treated like a lady and slapped.

today, we are in a transitional period. the old rules of treating women like ladies no longer applies.

but on the other hand, we are not allowed to treat them as harshly as men.

you know that, that is why you leftard use women so often, as fronts for your fights.

hence, TRump shouts down a leftard man acting the fool, and walks away form a leftard woman acting the fool.

this is, in our current culture, the proper response.

but, you pretend it is not, because you are lying partisan scum.

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

Not being president, myself, it's none of your business.

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point.

that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.

He would have stayed for more questions but his bone spurs were acting up

it is not questions. it is propaganda. he was right to leave.

hell, he is overly generous coming into the room in the first place.
Is telling the truth generous?

entering a room full of people like you, and treating you like there is an actual chance you will be able to act in a mature and/or professional fashion,

is being generous.

as that reporter quickly demonstrated and the rest of the rooms validated with their applause.

you can't talk to people, who are not listening.

it is a waste of time and you people just use it for propaganda purposes.

This thread proves how easy slurping sucking tea bagger trumpoholics can be sent into mass denial and delusion. Some are even denying Trump ran away from his press conference, despite a video showing him being chased away in embarrassment. One poster is repeatedly asking "where is the lie", despite the lie being covered in this thread and of course, repeatedly in the media. Trump was and continuously has been exposed for lying and taking credit for a bill passed by President Obama in 2014 called The Veterans Care Act. Anyone reading here can look up the act and quickly conclude why Trump ran away unable to defend his lie.

Look how ridiculous. One guy is claiming Trump ran away because he was being polite to a woman reporter.

look how ridiculous. you had to lie about what i said.

in doing so, you implicitly admit that you cannot refute what i said.

you know that my point was completely valid.

and yet, you support the lie, that trump's behavior was wrong.

It is about damn time that the press called him a liar to his face. If they keep it up, perhaps he will shut up, and we won't be assaulted by his self-aggrandizing so much.

if someone called you a liar to your face, and would not shut up about it, what would you do, tough guy?

Well, if I was lying, I would quickly run away so that I would not have to concede the charge, so I guess Trump is maturing, because he usually still insists that in spite of all the facts proving otherwise, he is not lying, which just doubles the lie..

what if you were not lying? what do you do when someone is getting in your face and won't stop calling you out?

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point
that you refuse to answer, is strong evidence that you know your attack, is false.
Trump is no random unknown poster on an anonymous message board. He is President and should be obligated to answer for his lies. No one cares what some random poster might do if caught in a lie. First of all, he wouldn't be in a press conference being watched by citizens on National TV and live-streamed.

actually, as you are attacking the president for his behavior, asking you what you would do, in his shoes, is a valid counter point
Trump is no random unknown poster on an anonymous message board. He is President and should be obligated to answer for his lies. No one cares what some random poster might do if caught in a lie. First of all, he wouldn't be in a press conference being watched by citizens on National TV and live-streamed.

he answered. her turn was over and she was out of control.

if you make a case that his behavior was wrong, asking what you would have done in his shoes, is a completely reasonable question.

your denial of that obvious fact, is because, on some level, you know that this attack on trump is bullshit.

his behavior was fine. the woman was the one being out of line. that the press in the room applauded, was them being out of line, all part of the War on Trump, ie them being partisan political operatives, not reporters.

Look how ridiculous. One guy is claiming Trump ran away because he was being polite to a woman reporter.

Your cult leader was caught lying in public and reacted like a cowardly fool. Time for putting it behind and moving on.

Your cult leader was caught lying in public and reacted like a cowardly fool. Time for putting it behind and moving on.

the lie bit has been debunked quite well by other posters.

the woman's turn was over and she would not shut up and sit down.

leaving the room, was a completely valid response. the press can just go fuck themselves, if they cannot behave like adults.

The reporter wasn't asking a question she was holding a press conference for the left rudely talking over the POTUS and spewing her talking points. President Trump sensing his press conference was over left so the reporter could continue on with her's.

leaving the room, was a completely valid response. the press can just go fuck themselves, if they cannot behave like adults.
The lie has never been debunked, so, you are lying. If I am inaccurate, prove it
The womans turn wasn't over. She was trying to elicit an answer.
Leaving the room was a cowardly evasion.

Triple spacing is a method of thread vandalism or you perhaps think it makes you louder.

The lie has never been debunked, so, you are lying. If I am inaccurate, prove it
The womans turn wasn't over. She was trying to elicit an answer.
Leaving the room was a cowardly evasion.

Triple spacing is a method of thread vandalism or you perhaps think it makes you louder.

the lie has been debunked.

the woman's turn was over.

leaving the room was a completely appropriate response.

From now until election day Donald Trump will be forced into confronting his lies and his cult followers are terrified of that. Yesterday showed how horrible the results can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back