Watch trump Run Away When Reporter Busts Him For Lying About Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s such a pussy and a whiny little bitch.

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
He could stop playing the fake valor approach when all he is is a coward draft dodger.
/----/ " coward draft dodger. "
You need to take your proof that Trump "dodged" the draft, which is a felony, to the nearest JAG office. This will cause Trump to be removed from office in handcuffs and either Nancy Piglosi, or Jerry, the tub, Nadler - depending on your preference - will give you a hummer on national TV.

Last edited:

what is he supposed to do with a woman who won't shut up? go up and slap her? would that be manly?
He could stop playing the fake valor approach when all he is is a coward draft dodger.
/----/ " coward draft dodger. "
You need to take your proof that Trump "dodged" the draft, which is a felony, to the nearest JAG office. This will cause Trump to be removed from office in handcuffs and either Nancy Piglosi, or Jerry, the tub, Nadler - depending on your preference - will give you a hummer on national TV.

This is a great point. Why are Dims fucking around with impeachment from bullshit if they can prove Trump dodged the draft.

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Donald J., when the truth comes out, he will run away.
Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

No he is out of his basement and has been for a long time, you just listen to Fox and they say he is still in his basement, but its a lie.
He can stay in the basement for all I care. Trump is the danger, not Biden’s lack of in-person campaigning.

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

If a reporter kept talking over Obama like that you'd have a complete f'ing meltdown, you're a disingenuous hack.

Obviously you haven't been watching press conferences and you're just parroting DNC talking points again and fake media, but Trump has made clear repeatedly to reporters that if they ignore him and talk over him he'll end the press conference.

It's a great move and most of them have greatly improved in talking over him because of it. The other reporters have to be irked with that hateful bitch reporter because she ended the conference. They all know Trump does that because he always does.

What you have here is yet another post proving you don't know what the hell you're talking about

"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?

Again it shows what a partisan hack you are. You live to be a Democrat, it's your identity. You don't talk over the President. Again if she did that to Obama, you'd have screamed bloody murder. You like seeing reporters be rude to Trump and you have no intellectual honesty

On Saturday, August 8, 2020, President Donald J. Trump made American history when he ran away and left a press conference after being caught and challenged for telling a lie he has actually repeated over 140 times. Trump was once again, trying to take credit for legislation passed by President Obama.

Future President Joe Biden has full ammo boxes as will his VP choice for exposing Donald J's incompetence and endless lies. How much running away and whining can one Trump do?

Joe Biden is hiding in his basement and you have the stones to come here and accuse President Trump of running away from questions? Trump gets up there in front of those assholes from the White House Press Corps and spars with them time after time. They loath him...he loathes them right back but at least he's THERE and not hiding somewhere! Come out and play, Joe! I don't think you have the mental capacity to handle tough questions anymore! Prove me wrong...

No he is out of his basement and has been for a long time, you just listen to Fox and they say he is still in his basement, but its a lie.
He can stay in the basement for all I care. Trump is the danger, not Biden’s lack of in-person campaigning.
He hasn't been in his basement. That talking point lie was developed for countering Trump's "Bunker Boy" problem from when he hid in his own secure basement during BLM protest around the WH. Biden has two homes and both are surrounded by large yards and wooded areas. Both are in secluded neighborhoods.

He hasn't been in his basement. That talking point lie was developed for countering Trump's "Bunker Boy" problem from when he hid in his own secure basement during BLM protest around the WH. Biden has two homes and both are surrounded by large yards and wooded areas. Both are in secluded neighborhoods.

So if secret service told Obama to go into the WH bunker, it's your contention he would have refused? You're so full of shit. His skinny little black butt would have been tearing down the steps. And you'd be demanding the demonstrators be arrested and charged with threatening the President

From now until election day Donald Trump will be forced into confronting his lies and his cult followers are terrified of that. Yesterday showed how horrible the results can be.

tell us again, about russian collusion.

Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

i asked a serious question. suggesting consensual sex as an answer is not rational.
She asked a serious question. He couldnt figure out a way to deal with it so he ran like cowards do.

she did not ask a serious question. she was being a partisan asshole. he could either go up and slap the bitch, or he could leave.

either one, would be acceptable.

So questioning a lie from the POTUS isnt serious? Only a fucking fool actually believes that she didnt ask a serious question.

There is no lie dumbass.

He's been asked before.

I would have maced the stupid reporter.
Yes Drumpf lied.

and he lied the last time too.

she would have kicked your ass.

No, he didn't.

He's addressed this before. So that is why he walked away.

She'd been crying for water and her mother.

Just like you.
Yes Drumpf lied.

He ran like his ass was on fire because he lied.

Drumpf has been crying and running in addition to his lies.

No, he didn't lie.

And he didn't run. Why do you feel compelled to lie ?

Trump has been a great president.
That was funny.

Drumpf has only been an incompetent fuckup, incorrigible liar, and a fucking dumpster fire all rolled up into one.

Actually, he's been three times the president our affirmative action failure of a POTUS was.

I don’t think Trump weighs three times as much as Obama. He’s not THAT fat. Double maybe.
Can you imagine him riding a bicycle?

He'd need a "woman's seat" to accommodate his big fat ass. And the fact that he needed assistance to walk down the ramp makes his ability to balance somewhat suspect. I used to put a foot on the pedal, push off and swing my free leg over the bar on the fly. I don't do that any more.

Trump can't walk very well. He dropped out of the NATO leaders walk through Brussels because he was red faced and panting tryin to keep up with the younger, fitter leaders. My best guess would be arthritis in his hips and/or knees, based on his slow, stilted gait, and the care he takes on ramps and stairs. His obesity is making his hips and knees worse. The "can't keep up" part is all too familiar, although I don't get out of breath in the attempt. I use my bike to get around because it now takes me too long to walk everywhere.

Trump is also taking statins, which suggests he has a serious cholesterol problem. Shocking I know, given his diet. So I seriously doubt that Trumpy Bear could, or even should, be out bike riding.

He keeps taking credit for the bill passed in 2014 and signed into law by Obama. He's taken credit for that law around 140 times. This time someone actually spoke up to challenge his lie. He packed up his papers then walked away. Too scared by someone confronting him and his lies.

She screeched out of turn. When children do that, you don't encourage them by accepting their uncontrolled needs.

He called on her for her question, lied in his answer to her question, and then dismissed her calling him on his lie.

The reporter was the professional doing her job. Trump lied, and when called on his lie, he ran away. Rude, cowardly and disparaging of women.

Everything we come to expect from the cowardly bully in the White House.

From now until election day Donald Trump will be forced into confronting his lies and his cult followers are terrified of that. Yesterday showed how horrible the results can be.

tell us again, about russian collusion.

Sure. What would you like to know? Are we talking 2016, or Russia’s current attempts to smear Joe Biden with the Burisma lies.

For 2016, please read the Mueller Report. It will tell you everything you need to know.

Last edited:
Pres.Trump walked away because he was tired of hearing idiot reporter's asking stupid questions and making up lies. ... :cool:
He dodged the question on Veterans as deftly as he dodged his military service. ... :cool:

Trump is such a pussy you'd think he was a muslim.

"A woman who won't shut up"?

Misogynistic much?

nope. your pretense that she was not using her sex as as shield for bad behavior is noted and dismissed.

"Using her sex". How is asking a question and calling out a liar "using her sex"?

Again it shows what a partisan hack you are. You live to be a Democrat, it's your identity. You don't talk over the President. Again if she did that to Obama, you'd have screamed bloody murder. You like seeing reporters be rude to Trump and you have no intellectual honesty

I don’t “live to be” anything other than a decent, law abiding person who treats others well, helps out my community where I can, and enjoys life.

So far, so good. You seem obsessed with labelling others.

Trump is Hitler....and liberals whine about stupid shit like this?

In 2017, Trump signed a bill that eliminated the Veterans Choice expiration date and twice signed legislation (in August and December) that authorized funding to keep the program afloat.

How is he lying?

Liberals, how is this bad and how is Trump lying?

Trump claims that he signed the Veterans Choice Act after NO OTHER PRESIDENT DID ANYTHING FOR 75 YEARS.

Trump signed a renewal of Obama’s original legislation, and then denied that Obama ever did anything.

Taking credit for Obama’s work is nothing new for the Liar In Chief.

Would it be more manly to grab her by the pussy?

Better than doing a Clinton and raping her
Well Drumpf raped a 13yr old. When did Clinton rape anyone?

You're making shit up again
he does that a LOT,,,

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back