Watch how many new dems enter the race now to avoid being targeted for prosecution

Paulie

Diamond Member
May 19, 2007
With the impeachment about to be over the political fog over trump’s head about to lift, it will pave the way for the 144,000+ sealed indictments to start being declassed. A lot of people you all may have supported politically are going to be in this list of indictments. Apparently, according to the left, you can’t investigate a political rival and if that’s the case then I suppose you can’t prosecute one either, as unbelievably ridiculous as that is, so the only way left for these people to avoid this is to enter the race. It’s why Klobuchar is still in. She’s neck deep in the Ukraine corruption and clearly has absolutely zero chance of ever getting anywhere in this race but she just doesn’t seem to want to drop out.

These are amazing times were in right now :)

I’ll even throw in some new “damning revelations” magically coming to light about trump between now and acquittal day. Maybe a bunch more women who forgot trump raped them until this week.

With the impeachment about to be over the political fog over trump’s head about to lift, it will pave the way for the 144,000+ sealed indictments to start being declassed. A lot of people you all may have supported politically are going to be in this list of indictments. Apparently, according to the left, you can’t investigate a political rival and if that’s the case then I suppose you can’t prosecute one either, as unbelievably ridiculous as that is, so the only way left for these people to avoid this is to enter the race. It’s why Klobuchar is still in. She’s neck deep in the Ukraine corruption and clearly has absolutely zero chance of ever getting anywhere in this race but she just doesn’t seem to want to drop out.

While I would hope you are correct, I can't believe they have anything close to 144,000.

Why?

Because if they did, and they were all related to spygate, Barr and Durham wouldn't be running an investigation, they would just start prosecuting and pulling on 144,000 threads, which would lead them to wherever they wanted to go.

Still, carry on! I will hope your information is accurate, but I can not confirm, nor deny, its accuracy.

The day any significant political whores are prosecuted and punished adequately is the day I get my License to Practice Dentistry on Poultry from the USDA.

While I would hope you are correct, I can't believe they have anything close to 144,000.

Why?

Because if they did, and they were all related to spygate, Barr and Durham wouldn't be running an investigation, they would just start prosecuting and pulling on 144,000 threads, which would lead them to wherever they wanted to go.

Still, carry on! I will hope your information is accurate, but I can not confirm, nor deny, its accuracy.
The number of sealed indictments is literally posted by the DOJ. They’re not all related to spygate they’re related to a litany of different crimes encompassing anything horrible you can think of. Crimes against children are the worst of them. And it’s not just Durham that’s investigating crimes.

Smart move since you can’t investigate this democrats running for office Hillary can permanently run every day lol

The day any significant political whores are prosecuted and punished adequately is the day I get my License to Practice Dentistry on Poultry from the USDA.

This is so short sighted. I get the lack of faith because of past experience but you clearly don’t understand the point of the never ending coup against trump. It’s not about removing him from office, they knew that wasn’t going to be possible because he’s actually doing what he said he would do. What they’re doing is anything and everything they can to avoid prosecution. As long as they tie up the airwaves with anything else distracting, they can feel reasonably sure the indictments won’t be unsealed. They can only hang on for so long. You need to have some faith. These are different times we’re in now.

These indictments? This looks like some serious shit fixing to go down in this country.

Who’s Who in Those 144,000 Sealed Indictments About to be Served | Politics | Before It's News

Criminal Cases Master List [ Mirror 1 ]

Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report as of Jan. 25, 2020 ~ IntelRestored Republic via a GCR: Special Report as of Jan. 25, 2020 ~ Intel

These indictments? This looks like some serious shit fixing to go down in this country.

Who’s Who in Those 144,000 Sealed Indictments About to be Served | Politics | Before It's News

Criminal Cases Master List [ Mirror 1 ]

Restored Republic via a GCR: Special Report as of Jan. 25, 2020 ~ IntelRestored Republic via a GCR: Special Report as of Jan. 25, 2020 ~ Intel
Do you follow Q?

With the impeachment about to be over the political fog over trump’s head about to lift, it will pave the way for the 144,000+ sealed indictments to start being declassed. A lot of people you all may have supported politically are going to be in this list of indictments. Apparently, according to the left, you can’t investigate a political rival and if that’s the case then I suppose you can’t prosecute one either, as unbelievably ridiculous as that is, so the only way left for these people to avoid this is to enter the race. It’s why Klobuchar is still in. She’s neck deep in the Ukraine corruption and clearly has absolutely zero chance of ever getting anywhere in this race but she just doesn’t seem to want to drop out. These are amazing times were in right now
Strange it should be such a specific number! Going after the biblical elect now? :eusa_angel:

144,000 - Wikipedia

This is so short sighted. I get the lack of faith because of past experience but you clearly don’t understand the point of the never ending coup against trump. It’s not about removing him from office, they knew that wasn’t going to be possible because he’s actually doing what he said he would do. What they’re doing is anything and everything they can to avoid prosecution. As long as they tie up the airwaves with anything else distracting, they can feel reasonably sure the indictments won’t be unsealed. They can only hang on for so long. You need to have some faith. These are different times we’re in now.

I hope you're right, I seriously want to believe there are just enough people in the halls of government with enough integrity to start prosecuting some of the sociopaths who have infested our institutions. However, I watched our government mass murder our civilians, and no one was ever held accountable. Ever since then I view the federal government to be as wicked as the stalinst soviet state. I have seen not only no improvement, but a worsening of conditions. They've been prosecuting a POTUS on false accusations for 3 years now. Perhaps Trump can purge the DOJ and get vengeance on the swamp dwellers, but with a "news" media on the side of the traitors, I see very little hope that will happen.

I hope you're right, I seriously want to believe there are just enough people in the halls of government with enough integrity to start prosecuting some of the sociopaths who have infested our institutions. However, I watched our government mass murder our civilians, and no one was ever held accountable. Ever since then I view the federal government to be as wicked as the stalinst soviet state. I have seen not only no improvement, but a worsening of conditions. They've been prosecuting a POTUS on false accusations for 3 years now. Perhaps Trump can purge the DOJ and get vengeance on the swamp dwellers, but with a "news" media on the side of the traitors, I see very little hope that will happen.

The DOJ has been purged. So has the White House. You really need to follow Q.

Forum List

Back