Wasn’t Trump criticized about his UV light statement, killing corona virus

Sounds like he was right again

No. He was laughed at because he suggested introducing the UV light into the body...and then added "in some other way". The inference meaning..where the sun don't shine. So combine that with him suggesting to inject disinfectants, it made for one of the funniest press conferences I've ever seen. The high point of his presidency.

UV light has been used to disinfect surfaces for years now.

FYI, what Trump was besmirched for was suggesting that shining UV rays inside of a human body could kill the virus once someone is infected. In the same 3 minute ramble he also hypothesized about ingesting cleaning products. Understandable questions for sure, but spitballing at a news conference was probably not the best strategy if he was trying to get folks to trust him who didn’t. And before you say “who cares if they don’t trust Trump”, well I’m sure he could have used a few more folks convinced of his competency in Pa, Ga, Mich., Az, Wisc Etc during the election.

FYI, what Trump was besmirched for was suggesting that shining UV rays inside of a human body could kill the virus once someone is infected. In the same 3 minute ramble he also hypothesized about ingesting cleaning products. Understandable questions for sure, but spitballing at a news conference was probably not the best strategy if he was trying to get folks to trust him who didn’t. And before you say “who cares if they don’t trust Trump”, well I’m sure he could have used a few more folks convinced of his competency in Pa, Ga, Mich., Az, Wisc Etc during the election.
Whoever is suffering from the mental illness known as TDS will never be cured.

Trump was criticized for breathing; I wish Liberals would stop breathing.
Libturds are the reason I no longer oppose abortion. There should have been 10's of millions more abortions since the 60's that are now stealing our oxygen, polluting the gene pool, packing our prisons, and destroying shit everywhere they go. It's the same reason I don't care about gay marriage. All moonbat reproductive fluids should be extinguished in rectal cavities or swallowed. These parasites will eventually die off.

Whoever is suffering from the mental illness known as TDS will never be cured.
You are a fool sir, who has mischaracterized what I have said in an attempt to accomplish something, I have no idea what. You clearly have me confused with a whole other body, but if you think that believing that the guy who won fewer electoral votes is having an election stolen from him because of TDS then you are a simpleton beyond help and a possible member of the least patriotic group this nation has ever produced. Supporting Trump is fine, wanting to overturn an election because you support him was wrong when the left and Hillary tried to do it and it is wrong now.
Suck it up buttercup?

Trump was criticized for breathing; I wish Liberals would stop breathing.

All it would take:

1607641476710.png

Trump logic

UV light works on urinals, why not stick it up your ass?

They don't want to stick it up their ass................comes too close to reminding them about gay sex.

All joking aside, yeah, UV light works great at sterilizing non organic surfaces. However, if you put too much UV light on living cells, cancer and other maladies can develop, because UV light will kill quite a few things, as well as mess with the cell structure and DNA.

Trump logic

UV light works on urinals, why not stick it up your ass?

They don't want to stick it up their ass................comes too close to reminding them about gay sex.

All joking aside, yeah, UV light works great at sterilizing non organic surfaces. However, if you put too much UV light on living cells, cancer and other maladies can develop, because UV light will kill quite a few things, as well as mess with the cell structure and DNA.
Actually, Trump did propose inserting a UV light into your body.

Which orifice do you think he was proposing?

And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way.

Last edited:
Donald Trump was criticized by the Democrats and their media for every single thing he said, things they just made up, and for things he didn't do.

Yep. In fact, had they not knee-jerked but actually investigated things we would have had far fewer deaths, and long-term consequences from the Wuhan virus had they done their job. The HCQ+ZPack+Zinc was the right move way back in April-May. Now the same crowd is denying the usage of Ivermectin.

Wait! Their job is propagandists for the Democratic Party. Sorry about that.

Forum List

Back