Arizona Rejects State Certification of Election results

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
And the snowball is now a rolling mountain, going to Mohamed!

AZ Legislators Call For Decertification Of State’s False Election Results…Invoke Article 2, Section 1 – Meaning Arizona Is Officially A Contested Election
Arizona Republicans on Monday called for the decertification of their state’s false election results.
Last week Arizona Rep. Mark Finchem issued a call to withhold the state’s Electoral College votes for Joe Biden because “he believes there is enough significant evidence of fraud to invalidate the state’s votes.”
Finchem also blasted Doug Ducey. “I believe Doug Ducey signed a fraudulent document and he knew it!,” Finchem said.
Arizona House Majority Leader Warren Petersen released a statement Sunday night ahead of Monday’s press conference..
“The election should not have been certified with the number of irregularities and allegations of fraud. Especially troubling to me are the allegations surrounding the vendor Dominion,” Petersen said in the press release. “It is imperative that a forensic audit occur immediately of the equipment and software. Upon any showing of fraud the legislature should immediately convene to decertify the vote.”
On Monday Rep. Daniel McCarthy told a patriotic crowd that legislators invoked Article 2, Section 1 meaning — Arizona is officially a contested election!

So what's new since this happened on Monday? I just Googled it and do not find anything but this--which looks like his "call" fell on deaf ears? Link me if I'm wrong.

Rep. Bret Roberts, R-Maricopa, disputed a rule requiring a bipartisan supermajority of legislators to agree in order to call themselves into session regarding election results, calling it "hogwash."

AZ Legislators Call For Decertification Of State’s False Election Results…Invoke Article 2, Section 1 – Meaning Arizona Is Officially A Contested Election
Arizona Republicans on Monday called for the decertification of their state’s false election results.
Last week Arizona Rep. Mark Finchem issued a call to withhold the state’s Electoral College votes for Joe Biden because “he believes there is enough significant evidence of fraud to invalidate the state’s votes.”
Finchem also blasted Doug Ducey. “I believe Doug Ducey signed a fraudulent document and he knew it!,” Finchem said.
Arizona House Majority Leader Warren Petersen released a statement Sunday night ahead of Monday’s press conference..
“The election should not have been certified with the number of irregularities and allegations of fraud. Especially troubling to me are the allegations surrounding the vendor Dominion,” Petersen said in the press release. “It is imperative that a forensic audit occur immediately of the equipment and software. Upon any showing of fraud the legislature should immediately convene to decertify the vote.”
On Monday Rep. Daniel McCarthy told a patriotic crowd that legislators invoked Article 2, Section 1 meaning — Arizona is officially a contested election!

someone did not answer my question when i asked this once so PLEASE answer this one if you dot mind,i assume that is the REASON they are not listed as one of the lawsuits in vote fraud now correct?

that is really encouraging seeing someone in high power,a house majority leader say this.:yes_text12:

The snowball is getting bigger

Now lets see what the demigods in black robes decide to do
More like the snow job getting bigger. This isn't even on the Phoenix, AZ local news. You are looking at where some republican was talking to trump supporters Sunday or Monday. Show me a bill number or vote or something. The calendar for both houses make no mention (even in the changes) and all committees have be suspended until further notice due to covid. I hope you were wearing a condom when you creamed your jeans, otherwise, just a wet spot from premature ejaculation. I hear it happens. Don't be ashamed. You'll be alright. :itsok:

Last edited:
This isn't even on the Phoenix, AZ local news.
The lib news media is clueless so I dont place any store by what they choose to notice
How do you account for the Arizona legislature's site? Surely they know what was passed and not passed. It ain't there. Not even introduced since Monday, as far as I can see.

Source:"freshamericannews.com".

Forum List

Back