Washington state school boards race based discipline system white students will be punished more harshly than non whites for same offense

If black students' actions in school mirror that of their adult counterparts in the area of bad behavior which is way over the norm from whites, they should expect to be punished more often than whites. In other words, if half of the class (black) is acting up there will be more discipline metered to them than to the other 50% (white, yellow, brown). Simple math, do the crime, do the time.
I know you racists are ignorant of all things scientific but this is accounted for in juvenile and adult justice. All things being equal blacks still have unequal treatment.

Thank you. You made my point. You are a perpetual victim of your own falsely-perceived notions.
The below isn't any sort of false perception. If you want to claim my perception is false then prove it with facts. Show where black Americans have better outcomes than whites, or even equal outcomes.
The jigaboos are treated like they deserve.
It's hard to deny the blatant racism in this.

That is a strawman. I can make my own arguments thank you, there is no need for you to invent mine for me.

I believe in AA because racist whites have proven they need a laws to force them to not act in blatantly racist ways. AA doesn't exist to give inferior blacks a leg up, it was a counter action to racist whites attempts to keep opportunities away from black people.

Again, exceptions do not prove the rule and even when we analyze the success of those black people we find blatant inequality.

No, I'm suggesting blatantly racist policies over the centuries have resulted in a situation where white families have 10 times the wealth on average than black families. Can you provide another reason for this disparity other than historical and systemic racism?
How about the attitude that succeeding in school is too white? How about abysmal graduation figures? How about attending college unable to read, speak, write at grade level? How about teen pregnancy? How about gang membership? How about attacks on teachers? Dealing with all these black problems is not automatically racist, just a fact of life today.

How about the attitude that succeeding in school is too white?
Is that a real attitude or a racist trope? I've never heard any black person say succeeding in school is too white.
How about abysmal graduation figures? How about attending college unable to read, speak, write at grade level? How about teen pregnancy? How about gang membership? How about attacks on teachers? Dealing with all these black problems is not automatically racist, just a fact of life today.
Are those black problems or problems that disportionately affect black Americans? One suggests an inherent problem with black people and another suggests socioeconomic inequalities. One we have ample evidence for the other we do not.

Simple solution. If you don't like the treatment you get stay the hell out of the justice system. Case closed.
That's not an intellectual argument, it's a declaration of your lack of empathy for unequal justice.

This new policy only seems fair.

We all know that the biggest discipline problems are Caucasian and Asian students. Teachers, for example, shudder when they walk into a classroom of Asians and/or Caucasians.

But those students have not usually been punished. What a horrible injustice. They must be punished!

This injustice became so pronounced that President Obama's administration stepped in.

It declared that since African American and Hispanic Americans were the majority of suspended students for defiance, they were obviously being singled out while Caucasian and Asian students were actually the ones who were defiant.

So suspension was abolished for defiance.

Is that a real attitude or a racist trope? I've never heard any black person say succeeding in school is too white.

Are those black problems or problems that disportionately affect black Americans? One suggests an inherent problem with black people and another suggests socioeconomic inequalities. One we have ample evidence for the other we do not.
As for the denial that blacks in the past have avoided school room success because it is too white, means you never lived in New York City. Blacks in the NYC school system have been labeled as too white by their peers. It is a fact that you have to accept because I will not waste time finding links stating such.

You're just full of excuses for bad behavior, aren't you? I wonder if that attitude has any impact on the out-of-control criminality in the black community?
That's sort of the problem isn't it, you don't actually know and instead of informing yourself you fall back on racist tropes. Maybe you're not intelligent enough to understand what the the phrase "all things being equal" means, and that wouldn't be surprising, but what it means is that when the infractions are the same white and black kids are still punished disproportionately. The most recent study I read showed that white students were suspended for minor infractions (tardiness, cursing, that sort of thing) at a rate of 2% while black students were suspended at a rate of over 20%. That has nothing to do with black students behaving differently, that is objective confirmation of black students being treated differently.
As for the denial that blacks in the past have avoided school room success because it is too white, means you never lived in New York City. Blacks in the NYC school system have been labeled as too white by their peers. It is a fact that you have to accept because I will not waste time finding links stating such.
It's not a fact that I have to accept until you prove it, that's how debate works you dumbass.

That's sort of the problem isn't it, you don't actually know and instead of informing yourself you fall back on racist tropes. Maybe you're not intelligent enough to understand what the the phrase "all things being equal" means, and that wouldn't be surprising, but what it means is that when the infractions are the same white and black kids are still punished disproportionately. The most recent study I read showed that white students were suspended for minor infractions (tardiness, cursing, that sort of thing) at a rate of 2% while black students were suspended at a rate of over 20%. That has nothing to do with black students behaving differently, that is objective confirmation of black students being treated differently.

It's not a fact that I have to accept until you prove it, that's how debate works you dumbass.
Speaking of dumbasses, I bet you are willing to spout these statistics because they mirror the outcome you are married to. You have no idea what the actual facts are regarding suspensions or the difference in treatment.
There are most certainly many different levels of insubordination, were those factors considered when decisions were made? Were the white kids guilty of just a few, while the black kids were persistent trouble makers? I don't know, you don't know but you are willing to overlook that possibility because you are an apologist hell bent on whitewashing bad behavior.
Through close family members, I have direct knowledge of what goes on in some predominantly black high schools in New York City. It is not just the students that are out of control, it is the faculty that looks the other way, condoning violence, drug use, hallway sex, and gun possession. Is it any wonder that this lifestyle continues after graduation?

😄

This nothing more than the opinion of the ignorant. Records show black students are treated unequally and typically given harsher punishments more often. Hopefully this gives administrators pause before handing down judgment so that we can approach something resembling equality.

If you aren't a biologist, you're really not qualified to determine who's white, black, or anything else. So shut up.

The Clover Park School District debated its new “culturally responsive” student discipline policy. It means student discipline would not be consistent based on conduct. Instead, a school considers a student’s race and background. It would likely offer harsher punishments to white students, even if the conduct is identical to that of a black or Hispanic student.

This is much to important for people not to know about. If you have adult children it may be helpful to inform them of such information. When you are informed you have tools to fight back with and stand your ground.

When you are unarmed with correct information you will lose everytime, this is about morals and values as humans while these pigs brainwash children into believe the color of someones skin determines who they are.

The good thing is the ppl from other nations SEE it all and turning from you mentally far gone insane nut jobs. Your all nuts and the world sees it.

If you only knew what useful idiots you are being used for.
Well, isnt that to be expected from people who see blacks as an inferior race? Fortunately the Dems think that inferior blacks should be treated with kids gloves. Their racism is super nice. They treat black adults like children and black children are treated like toddlers. They basically patronize blacks the same way you would if someone had down syndrome.

Last edited:
Well, isnt that to be expected from people who see blacks as an inferior race? Fortunately the Dems think that inferior blacks should be treated with kids gloves. Their racism is super nice. They treat black adults like children and black children are treated like toddlers. They basically patronize blacks like you would if someone had down syndrome.
You don't think you're being patronizing by suggesting black voters are children rather than adults who are choosing themselves to vote for the Democratic party at a rate of over 90%?

Personally I think you're being a coward. You obviously hold deeply racist ideas about black voters, you obviously don't think they have minds of their owns and yet you try to use this weak ass argument to accuse others of racism. It's cowardly. Own your racism. Be proud of it you sniveling cuck.

Forum List

Back