Washington state school district will encourage teachers to consider students' race when dishing out punishments

Yes, he did threaten to punch him. "Pick your spot" is the same as saying "let's step outside and settle this".
Pick your spot meant as a comic choose your time to say something...don't speak out of turn...they were friends you idiot....

Democrats are going to get so fucking destroyed....not even funny.
Probably not in Wash state, but seriously who the hell cares about wash st.

But I think you're right that the dems/progressives are going to get slaughtered in any previously purple states. And AOC and the squad and red Bern will complain it's because the dems were not MORE progressive. LOL

No, "Pick your spot" means "choose any time and place and I'll kick your ass", you moron.
He said "I've told you before to pick your spot"...they were friends why are you trying to turn this?...are you that stubborn?...stubborn is a close friend of stupid.....you are embarrassing yourself.....

That was harsh. :)
It's true, Seattle is a very depressing area, the cloudiest city in the lower 48, with 226 cloudy days. In the winter, sunrise is around 7 am and sunset around 4 pm. I lived there for several years, when it is sunny is is beautiful but it gets very depressing in the winter.

I thought we all agree that racism is grotesque?

So why are the leftists in Tacoma trying to revive it?

It's true, Seattle is a very depressing area, the cloudiest city in the lower 48, with 226 cloudy days. In the winter, sunrise is around 7 am and sunset around 4 pm. I lived there for several years, when it is sunny is is beautiful but it gets very depressing in the winter.
Why are there so many serial killers there?

Ted Bundy

Gary Ridgway

Robert Lee Yates

Warren Leslie Forrest

How many Asians in America act out of line. The funny thing about you patronizing racists is how you hold up whites as these privileged ones. Ever see the Asians? Their value on education and hard work and what percentage of them go on to college. Visited Harvard years ago and it is dominated by Asians and also in MIT. Does MIT even have a gender whatever studies?

BTW, let's talk about that. You ever see how dominates the colleges and universities in the "Arts" and "Gender studies?"

The overly privileged trust fund leftist white kids. Oh, I guess you forgot about all of that stuff in USC and how parents were caught red handed paying....

Sigh....

It's an utter waste of time communicating with people that refuse to hear.

And we're gonna remember you when we take over!

Free kimchee for life!!!!!!!!!!

Why are there so many serial killers there?

Ted Bundy

Gary Ridgway

Robert Lee Yates

Warren Leslie Forrest

I have no idea, I always found that a strange fact. Reading this article, it seems to be a west coast thing. Washington is 5 th on the list.

I would say it has the same sort of climate as the UK. Basically the same.

I have no idea, I always found that a strange fact. Reading this article, it seems to be a west coast thing. Washington is 5 th on the list.
I would expect New York City to be high in serial killings but I never thought Washington State would be so bad.
I would say it has the same sort of climate as the UK. Basically the same.
Yes, but the UK doesn't have very many firearms.

Forum List

Back