Female Gang Member Allegedly Lured Teens to Woods for Flashing Gang Signs Online, Had Them Brutally Murdered

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Too bad there's no death penalty for her.

The trial began Monday for a young woman from Central Islip, N.Y., who is accused of luring five young men into a savage 2017 ambush that left four of them dead.

Leniz Escobar, an admitted member of the MS-13 gang, is charged with convincing the victims — Michael Lopez, Justin Llivicura, Jorge Tigre and Jefferson Villalobos — into meeting up at a wooded area to smoke marijuana.

I grew up on Long Island. Central Islip and my hometown, Hauppauge, are right next to each other.

Back in the 60's and 70's, we used to leave the house in the morning and not come back until it got dark. Our back door was always unlocked, and you could leave your keys in your car's ignition and be confident the car would still be there the next time you had to drive it. Crime was, well, it just wasn't a thing.

The last time I went back; been a couple of years now, the changes are obvious. They've built up so much of what used to be open space. My old high school, which was once a source of pride for the town, has fallen into what appears to be an irreversible state of disrepair. Graffiti, much of it gang-related covers the local shopping center.

There was a point where I thought after I got out of the Navy I'd return to the Island. I've no such desire now, and it's because of shit like this story...

😂

Calm down there coward, it will be alright.

Ok DemonicRat. We all know you LOVE the murder and violence your Pedophile in Chief is allowing to run rampant in this country! What a piece of shit you are. Actually, no......at least a piece of shit can be turned into something useful. There is no use for YOU.

Gang fight. Why get upset? When gang bangers take each other out it saves us the trouble.

MS 13 come from the same satanic stock as Mayans Aztecs. Obsessed with mass ritual sacrifice and cutting people open with knives and chit.

Ok DemonicRat. We all know you LOVE the murder and violence your Pedophile in Chief is allowing to run rampant in this country! What a piece of shit you are. Actually, no......at least a piece of shit can be turned into something useful. There is no use for YOU.
😂

What? I was just laughing at you for advocating for the IMMEDIATE DEATH of gang bangers. You love murder you confused fuckwit. 😂 I'm for due process and against Capitol punishment.

Right now Joe Biden is letting thousands of MS 13 gang members into the USA.... the blood of these kids is all on Biden....

Don't be stupid. MS 13 has been around for decades.

Forum List

Back