Washington Redskins trademark cancelled

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Washington Redskins logo depicts a totally dignified image of a Native American, and the term "redskin" was always the term that inspired fear and respect among the early settlers of the West.

There is absolutely nothing wrong and/or disrespectful about the Washington Redskins name or corporate logo.

If the politically correct assholes so strongly desire to display their stupidity, the logo and name of the Cleveland Indians which caricatures Native Americans in a totally disparaging and disrespectful way, would have been a far more appropriate target of their ire.

One...show proof Obama is behind this.

My evidence that suggests Obama is behind this:

-Obama has at least once come out against the "Redskins" name and called for it to be changed.

-Obama's "insistance" that the name be changed was met with a serious rebuttal by the team's owner.

-This Administration has shown a few times already that it is not afraid to use a government agency to hit back at someone who opposes Obama or an Obama policy.

Good for President Obama! They should change the name from the Redskins to the "Whiteskins".

As for that Marine in Mexico... what the fuck is Sarah Palin and the Republicans doing about it? Not a damn thing! They don't give a shit!

We need to go after Cracker barrel. That is offensive to white people:cuckoo:

Yeah, then we can close that and AppleBees and the GOP base would starve to death.

"Fighting Drunken Irish" would be better.

I'd be Offended by that but like Indians having Red Skin, my People like the Drink...

Not as much as the Redskins, mind you... Those Injuns LOVE the Firewater. :thup:

:)

peace...

You make the mistaken assumption that "drunken" is a bad thing.

I need a Macallan right fucking now.

I made no such Assumption... Fuck off! :thup:

I'll be having some Whiskey this evening myself, thank you very much.

peace...

Change the mascot to the Washington Rednecks.

And the mascot can ride in on a jazzy wearing a wife beater stained with macaroni and cheese and a Reagan bumper sticker on the back.

Maybe they should change their name to the Washington Rednecks and see if they catch any slack.

Washington Scalpers didn't go over well; the ticket offices complained....:eusa_whistle:

is the term redneck trademarked? no

common law trademark? you might want to look into that.

or maybe people should stop going out of their way to be offensive. I don't think anyone would want to see a team called the san diego white trash.

"white trash" and "redskin" are not analagous.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you. :lol:

peace...

Nobody's as special as you, @mal

Last edited by a moderator:
He was guilty, the stupid a-hole. And what Pubs and Fox tell you is total bs. The Redskins are a disgrace- this happened before- the TRADEMARK Office says their trademark is offensive. DUH

It's an ObamaNation you ain't seen nothing yet

the middle east and Iraq is blowing up all around us and this is what OUR GOVERNMENT THINKS important

you people who voted for him should hang your heads in shame

Last edited:
After Gibbs left (the first time) we in the DC Metro area always referred to them as the Foreskins......

I'll ask my long dead Chippewa grandfather what he thinks of the name Redskin.......

Nope, just like me he doesn't have a problem with it and we both prefer "Dirty" Redskin........ It has a certain ring to it, which reminds me, I have to scrub out the tub. :thup:

Good for President Obama! They should change the name from the Redskins to the "Whiteskins".

As for that Marine in Mexico... what the fuck is Sarah Palin and the Republicans doing about it? Not a damn thing! They don't give a shit!

We need to go after Cracker barrel. That is offensive to white people:cuckoo:

Since when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back