Was Ukraine a threat to Russia before start of Russian military operation?

No, it’s the truth. When the Ukrainian people turned on the Russian puppet president who passively let Russia invade Ukraine and annex Crimea, he fled to Russia before they could even go through the process of impeaching him and removing him from office. Ukraine then elected a government that committed to protecting Ukraine from further Russian aggression And it began building up its defenses by buying weapons, producing its own weapons and updating the training of the Ukrainian Army.
No it’s false.

Sorry, I have better things to do with my time. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.
Sorry, I have better things to do with my time. Try to have a good day, I plan on it.
Here you go.
Ray McGovern works with Tell the Word, a publishing arm of the ecumenical Church of the Saviour in inner-city Washington. His 27-year career as a CIA analyst includes serving as Chief of the Soviet Foreign Policy Branch and preparer/briefer of the President’s Daily Brief. He is co-founder of Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS).

No it’s false.
No, it's the truth. And when the Ukraine takes back it's 4 territories that Russia is occupying, those pro-Russian leaders will flee to Russia also, if they are not murdered by the occupied citizensry..

No, it's the truth. And when the Ukraine takes back it's 4 territories that Russia is occupying, those pro-Russian leaders will flee to Russia also, if they are not murdered by the occupied citizensry..
You’re dreaming. Ukes aren’t taking shit back, but their nation will be destroyed and thousands will die in a war that could have easily avoided. Yet you want more war.

You’re dreaming. Ukes aren’t taking shit back, but their nation will be destroyed and thousands will die in a war that could have easily avoided. Yet you want more war.
There's no way to revert blatant aggression. Only Putin that could have done that. But we see what his choice was. Sooner or later he will pay for his war crimes.

We don't get any news that isn't censored before we get it. With what you are saying above about Ukraine firing on the schools, and homes I remember at the beginning of the war the great propaganda about how the Russians were beyond inhumane attacking schools, hospitals and homes. It was every day we were getting this news. I put on Youtube and it came up with a video on East Ukraine 8 Years ago. Obviously I decided to watch it to see what things were like then. Then I heard the East Ukrainians speaking about how the Ukranian fighters who were at that time the Nazi battalions Azov and Right Sector and the East Ukranian went on about how they always attacked their schools, their hospitals and their homes and that what they (Ukranian Fighters) were trying to do was to get East Ukrainians to leave or in other words to get Russian speakers to leave. This is 8 years ago and does go with the Ukranian Nationalists wanting non Ukrainians to leave which is one of the reasons I have heard for them fighting Russian speaking Ukrainians in the east from 2014. However at that time what really struck me was that 8 years ago the East was complaining about the Ukrainians doing to them exactly what the West was telling us about Russia to get us to believe Putin, as if he is responsible for everything that happens, was inhumane.

We don't get any news that isn't censored before we get it. With what you are saying above about Ukraine firing on the schools, and homes I remember at the beginning of the war the great propaganda about how the Russians were beyond inhumane attacking schools, hospitals and homes. It was every day we were getting this news. I put on Youtube and it came up with a video on East Ukraine 8 Years ago. Obviously I decided to watch it to see what things were like then. Then I heard the East Ukrainians speaking about how the Ukranian fighters who were at that time the Nazi battalions Azov and Right Sector and the East Ukranian went on about how they always attacked their schools, their hospitals and their homes and that what they (Ukranian Fighters) were trying to do was to get East Ukrainians to leave or in other words to get Russian speakers to leave. This is 8 years ago and does go with the Ukranian Nationalists wanting non Ukrainians to leave which is one of the reasons I have heard for them fighting Russian speaking Ukrainians in the east from 2014. However at that time what really struck me was that 8 years ago the East was complaining about the Ukrainians doing to them exactly what the West was telling us about Russia to get us to believe Putin, as if he is responsible for everything that happens, was inhumane.
To be perfectly Fair, we know that Russia interfered with those Eastern sections of the Ukraine and back the rebels which made the situation worse, even sending Russians troops in. It was an attempt to give Russia excuses for invading.

To be perfectly Fair, we know that Russia interfered with those Eastern sections of the Ukraine and back the rebels which made the situation worse, even sending Russians troops in. It was an attempt to give Russia excuses for invading.
My post weas not about that. My post was about the reality that Ukraine had been 8 years ago doing to the people of East Ukraine exactly what they complained about Russia doing to them. In one case it is recorded as heroic. the other as inhumane. I was listening to a Jewish Ukranian living in Israel speaking on Real News she says the West has a need to see Putin as this isolated crazy psychopath. She also said the West was impotent in this situation and that it was causing the break up of Ukraine. She had some interesting views not least because they are so different to what we hear here.

My post weas not about that. My post was about the reality that Ukraine had been 8 years ago doing to the people of East Ukraine exactly what they complained about Russia doing to them. In one case it is recorded as heroic. the other as inhumane. I was listening to a Jewish Ukranian living in Israel speaking on Real News she says the West has a need to see Putin as this isolated crazy psychopath. She also said the West was impotent in this situation and that it was causing the break up of Ukraine. She had some interesting views not least because they are so different to what we hear here.
The Ukraine remains defiant and now they have the technology to create missile strikes within Moscow. I believe that will be the only thing that will stop all this insanity. They need to level Moscow to the ground and be done with it.

• Disagree
Reactions: xyz
The Ukraine remains defiant and now they have the technology to create missile strikes within Moscow. I believe that will be the only thing that will stop all this insanity. They need to level Moscow to the ground and be done with it.
Although Putin has been persistent that he does not want to nuke Ukraine, that might just do it. Again going back to that woman last night she said it is amazing that the West just does not know what the rest of the world is thinking and how the West has just been playing into Russia's hands by which Ukraine being in the middle is destroyed.

Although Putin has been persistent that he does not want to nuke Ukraine, that might just do it. Again going back to that woman last night she said it is amazing that the West just does not know what the rest of the world is thinking and how the West has just been playing into Russia's hands by which Ukraine being in the middle is destroyed.
The Russians murdered hundreds of thousands of ukrainians before. And now they're doing it again. How much more do you think the ukrainians can take ? They're not going to, they're going to seek Justice and hopefully some revenge.

The Russians murdered hundreds of thousands of ukrainians before. And now they're doing it again. How much more do you think the ukrainians can take ? They're not going to, they're going to seek Justice and hopefully some revenge.
R u a sock for toomuchtime. You haven't even been listening to what I have said. You are the person who keeps wanting to make this situation more violent. You also as said earlier you believe people should be locked up for their thoughts. That is how fascism works and is certainly how the West is moving. In Democratic societies people need to have at least some investigative journalists who tell them the truth. As we see with Assange that now means life in jail and your press sit in their hotels in Ukraine waiting for some military person to come and give them a statement which is basically what they want them to put in their papers and they do. They don't know what is going on any more than you. That is the biggest problem here. It is possible to get other points of view but then people like yourself say people should be put in jail for even having such views and so people remain ignorant stuck to their view, helping no one and in your case it would seem interested in starting WW3 because that is where your thinking will take us.

R u a sock for toomuchtime. You haven't even been listening to what I have said. You are the person who keeps wanting to make this situation more violent. You also as said earlier you believe people should be locked up for their thoughts. That is how fascism works and is certainly how the West is moving. In Democratic societies people need to have at least some investigative journalists who tell them the truth. As we see with Assange that now means life in jail and your press sit in their hotels in Ukraine waiting for some military person to come and give them a statement which is basically what they want them to put in their papers and they do. They don't know what is going on any more than you. That is the biggest problem here. It is possible to get other points of view but then people like yourself say people should be put in jail for even having such views and so people remain ignorant stuck to their view, helping no one and in your case it would seem interested in starting WW3 because that is where your thinking will take us.
Protein is not listening to reason he's taking over more and more Ukrainian territory and he is threatening the entire nation. Go talk to him if you want to try to get him to stop this insanity. You can't expect the ukrainians to take this lying down. They have the right to be a free people. They've suffered enough under Russia. Russia needs to pay for all the rebuilding too that's going to be in the trillions of dollars.

She is ignorant and dead wrong.

Without Russian invasions, annexations and propping up separatists there would be absolutely no issue today with Ukranian borders.

Stop letting ignorant mouthpieces fill your head with nonsense, look at the facts and get your own opinions.

Do you feel like if she said it, then it's true? :icon_rolleyes:

This invasion has been a total DISASTER for Russia.

You name their interest or goal and I'll show you how the invasion achieved exactly opposite.

If Putin was intently trying to prop up NATO and to destroy Russia from within, then this invasion would be a great way to accomplish all that.

Last edited:
Do you feel like if she said it, then it's true? :icon_rolleyes:

This invasion has been a total DISASTER for Russia.

You name their interest or goal and I'll show you how the invasion achieved exactly opposite.

If Putin was intently trying to prop up NATO and to destroy Russia from within, then this invasion would be a great way to accomplish all that.
You know nothing. Stop posting.

There's no way to revert blatant aggression. Only Putin that could have done that. But we see what his choice was. Sooner or later he will pay for his war crimes.
Lol. This from an American who somehow believes his country’s decades of aggression is perfectly fine, but no other nation can do as the USG does.

LMFAO.

HYPOCRITE!

You know nothing. Stop posting.
You obviously are the one who doesn't know anything. Russia is crumbling from within because of all the corruption. The invasion of the Ukraine is simply another corrupt plan to steal land from its neighbor and attempt to put a puppet government in place in the Ukraine. Are ukrainians want nothing to do with Russia anymore. They used to have a mutual military defense pact. They used to be friends. All that is gone forever. Russia is destroying itself. None of its neighbors feel safe from Russia anymore. Russia itself May soon break up. Remember what constitutes Russia, 11 independent republic reside inside of Russia, all over 32 oblasts. The map of Russia might be changing before our very eyes very soon.

Forum List

Back