Was Ukraine a threat to Russia before start of Russian military operation?

You obviously are the one who doesn't know anything. Russia is crumbling from within because of all the corruption. The invasion of the Ukraine is simply another corrupt plan to steal land from its neighbor and attempt to put a puppet government in place in the Ukraine. Are ukrainians want nothing to do with Russia anymore. They used to have a mutual military defense pact. They used to be friends. All that is gone forever. Russia is destroying itself. None of its neighbors feel safe from Russia anymore. Russia itself May soon break up. Remember what constitutes Russia, 11 independent republic reside inside of Russia, all over 32 oblasts. The map of Russia might be changing before our very eyes very soon.
Sure thing.

Neighbors don’t feel safe and Russia will break up into numerous smaller states. Lol.

When Ukraine starting mass murdering it’s own citizens in the east after the Obama Coup, they weren’t friends with Russia. Really? Lol.

No doubt you think Time (a well known CIA organ) is great.
1670419126916.jpeg

Sure thing.

Neighbors don’t feel safe and Russia will break up into numerous smaller states. Lol.

When Ukraine starting mass murdering it’s own citizens in the east after the Obama Coup, they weren’t friends with Russia. Really? Lol.

No doubt you think Time (a well known CIA organ) is great.
View attachment 735794
You are entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. The Ukraine has the capability to strike Moscow with missiles now. I think it would only be fair if they level Moscow to rubble. That's the only thing Russia seems to understand. So if it must be it must be. At any rate, my crystal ball can't seem to zero in on the outcome of that situation. We'll just have to wait and see.

You are entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to mine. The Ukraine has the capability to strike Moscow with missiles now. I think it would only be fair if they level Moscow to rubble. That's the only thing Russia seems to understand. So if it must be it must be. At any rate, my crystal ball can't seem to zero in on the outcome of that situation. We'll just have to wait and see.
You’re crazy but don’t know it.

You think leveling Moscow, which would result in massive deaths of millions of innocent women and children, is warranted. Over 12 million people live in Moscow you dumb ass.

You fucking warmongers have to be the dumbest MFers of all time.

Are you capable of thinking? Leveling Moscow would every likely result in a full exchange of nuclear weapons by Russia and US, resulting in massive death throughout the world.

You think leveling Moscow, which would result in massive deaths of millions of innocent women and children, is warranted. Over 12 million people live in Moscow you dumb ass.

Are you capable of thinking? Leveling Moscow would every likely result in a full exchange of nuclear weapons by Russia and US, resulting in massive death throughout the world.
Normally I'm not for war at all. But in this kind of naked aggression I don't see any other reasonable way out of it. I'd compare Putin to Hitler. Do you think Hitler would have listened to the reason ? No, people like him give us no alternative.

What does it take to get on the cover of "Time" if there are no merits and you are a weak ruler?
Lick the ass of the USA and fuck up your own country!

FjYLkUEWYAQbngB

FjYLkVhXEAA0oEH

I understand that, I wish Putin did. He has no idea what he's doing. None of this would be happening if you didn't exist.

Normally I'm not for war at all. But in this kind of naked aggression I don't see any other reasonable way out of it. I'd compare Putin to Hitler. Do you think Hitler would have listened to the reason ? No, people like him give us no alternative.
Lol. You’re such an enormous hypocrite, but you have no idea why.

You foolishly think Putin is another Hitler, yet his military can’t beat Ukraine and he has been in power 20 years, without ever approaching the the number of foreign interventions and massive deaths caused by the USG.

TURN OFF THE TV YOU BOOB.

Lol. You’re such an enormous hypocrite, but you have no idea why.

You foolishly think Putin is another Hitler, yet his military can’t beat Ukraine and he has been in power 20 years, without ever approaching the the number of foreign interventions and massive deaths caused by the USG.

TURN OFF THE TV YOU BOOB.
You have slandered me left and right, all I'm doing is voicing in my opinion. And if you really want to talk about crazy; Putin has threatened nuclear warfare. No one else has dared to do such a thing. The rest of the world knows better and for the most part are acting a lot more sanely. But he's got to understand there are limits to his atrocities that we will not stand for.

You have slandered me left and right, all I'm doing is voicing in my opinion. And if you really want to talk about crazy; Putin has threatened nuclear warfare. No one else has dared to do such a thing. The rest of the world knows better and for the most part are acting a lot more sanely. But he's got to understand there are limits to his atrocities that we will not stand for.
Yes you’re voicing an opinion, but you’re too uninformed make that opinion. You don’t realize you’ve been propagandized by the CIA controlled media. Sadly you’re not alone.
1670432577753.jpeg

Yes you’re voicing an opinion, but you’re too uninformed make that opinion. You don’t realize you’ve been propagandized by the CIA controlled media. Sadly you’re not alone.
View attachment 735857
These are my thoughts. I have not been programmed as you say, maybe you have. I have second cousins who were in concentration camps in Poland. They weren't Jewish, they were resistant fighters. I understand the horrible depths the human mind can sink into. To have such a terrible leader in Russia is a total mistake for Russia as well as the rest of the world. The only language he seems to understand is merciless terror. So be it, you reap what you sow.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
That could be true of Crimea which was given to Ukraine in the Soviet era apparently by someone from Ukraine. They need Crimea for defence.

The East though had a majority of Russian speakers and had been being fired at since 2014 after the US supported Coup and change of government. War was going to be happen without negotiations and after seeing the attacks on the Russian Ukranians increasing Russia came in. The Rhetoric we get is a bit like in Israel. Say nothing about what you have done. Just say the response and blame them.

It is a shame for everyone that the US and UK told Zelensky to stop the peace agreement they were coming to in April or was it March,
Zelenskyy.himself says there can be no peace unless all the Ukrainian territory is returned to the Ukraine. I don't see how you could get around that.

The Ukraine remains defiant and now they have the technology to create missile strikes within Moscow. I believe that will be the only thing that will stop all this insanity. They need to level Moscow to the ground and be done with it.
The strikes on areas far from the border were all drone strikes.

There is no need to hit the civilian population. Military installations in the Moscow region are legitimate targets though.

What does it take to get on the cover of "Time" if there are no merits and you are a weak ruler?
Lick the ass of the USA and fuck up your own country!

FjYLkUEWYAQbngB

FjYLkVhXEAA0oEH
No merits? Seriously dummy?

Zelensky stood his ground and refused evacuation offers when everyone presumed him dead man walking.

He has near unanimous approval of his people and the whole West behind Ukraine.

If someone told you in February that Russia is going to get their ass kicked in Ukraine so bad that they would be down to desperate bombing of civilian infrastructure you would never believe it.

You can compare it to Putin - a coward who lives in a bunker and starts wars his people have pay for with their lives and livelihoods.

Last edited:

There is no need to hit the civilian population. Military installations in the Moscow region are legitimate targets though.
All I'm saying is when I saw the map. Those Russian bases were as far away as Moscow is from the Ukraine. I could see the next step in the Ukrainian resistance will be to bomb Moscow. Effectively killing the head of the snake. After all that Russia has done to the Ukraine it would be Justice as far as I'm concerned. Putin has already threatened the Ukraine with nuclear attacks. I'm not suggesting that the ukrainians use nuclear. Whoever uses nuclear first will be the pariah of the world and that Nation will be utterly destroyed by all the rest of the nations of the world. World is a different place in the United States use nuclear weapons to end world war II with Japan. Today the world would be totally against whoever does first strike. Let's hope Putin isn't crazy enough to do that.

Were all the cities in the Ukraine legitimate targets ? You can't have it both ways.

All I'm saying is when I saw the map. Those Russian bases were as far away as Moscow is from the Ukraine. I could see the next step in the Ukrainian resistance will be to bomb Moscow. Effectively killing the head of the snake. After all that Russia has done to the Ukraine it would be Justice as far as I'm concerned. Putin has already threatened the Ukraine with nuclear attacks. I'm not suggesting that the ukrainians use nuclear. Whoever uses nuclear first will be the pariah of the world and that Nation will be utterly destroyed by all the rest of the nations of the world. World is a different place in the United States use nuclear weapons to end world war II with Japan. Today the world would be totally against whoever does first strike. Let's hope Putin isn't crazy enough to do that.

Ukraine doesn't have nuclear weapons and their western partners have no interest in attacks inside Russia unless it's directly against the invasion effort.

Attacks against civilian target in Russia would only increase support for the invasion and Putin's regime, it's counter productive.

Ukraine doesn't have nuclear weapons and their western partners have no interest in attacks inside Russia unless it's directly against the invasion effort.

Attacks against civilian target in Russia would only increase support for the invasion and Putin's regime, it's counter productive.
You and I cannot speak for the Ukrainian people. The horrors they have been through is unbelievable. They have the capability to strike Moscow. If they do, I wouldn't blame them. And it might have the opposite effect it might cause the Russian people to rise up finally and stop this insane war.

Zelensky stood his ground and refused evacuation offers when everyone presumed him dead man walking.
He has near unanimous approval of his people
So did The Fuhrer of the Third Reich and his aryan people. Maybe it's time to put him on the cover of the "Time" again?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back