Truss sacks Kwasi and ditches all her policies

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Well well well.
Pull up a seat and watch the total destruction of the conservative party.Truss sacks Kami Kwasi for implementing her policies.
Her free market trickle down nonsense should have died with Reagan and now she is being forced into the mother of all U turns.
Jeremy Hunt is the 4th Chancellor we have had this year and is totally opposed to trussnomics.
There isnt enough popcorn in the UK to get me through this.
Welcome to the third world.

Well well well.
Pull up a seat and watch the total destruction of the conservative party.Truss sacks Kami Kwasi for implementing her policies.
Her free market trickle down nonsense should have died with Reagan and now she is being forced into the mother of all U turns.
Jeremy Hunt is the 4th Chancellor we have had this year and is totally opposed to trussnomics.
There isnt enough popcorn in the UK to get me through this.
Welcome to the third world.

Tommy the fruitcake with another meaningless thread.

1665755308237.png

Stupid women should have never been Pm she has screwed the UK over big time , instead of sacking her Chancellor she should sack her whole government they are as useful as a chocolate tea pot time for an election

Stupid women should have never been Pm she has screwed the UK over big time , instead of sacking her Chancellor she should sack her whole government they are as useful as a chocolate tea pot time for an election
I cant see this being the end of the rout. She really doesnt have anything else and only her innate stupidity is insulating her from the reality.

Most everything you post is nonsense.
I think nonsense is the rule in British politics for the last few years I've been paying attention, even though just casually. Nonsense from both of the 2 main parties. Lots of it.

I think nonsense is the rule in British politics for the last few years I've been paying attention, even though just casually. Nonsense from both of the 2 main parties. Lots of it.
You could enjoy the tory implosion i it were not so serious for normal people.
Nobody voted for this shit and yet we have 2 years of it to go.

The ood news is that she will struggle to get any of her headcase agenda through parliament.

The ood news is that she will struggle to get any of her headcase agenda through parliament.
Nobody here cares about your rant.

I wonder if she is even in reality ?

From what I hear 'sort of'. She very much identifies with the richest people. There is a club in London where they all go and she goes as well.

According to George Monbiot
The prime minister’s ideology encourages the extraction of as much income as possible from nature before abandoning it

They only believe in money and taking as much as they can and to hell with anything else. If what they get up to causes problems to people and the environment they don't mind, they believe something else will appear. Regarding the environment she certainly is against reality which given how pressing work on the environment now is, it probably is best to get rid of her asap.

Last edited:

But would it be as bad as the Bojo-Corbyn period?

"The leadership of the British Conservatives discusses the need for the resignation of Truss from the post of PM of Britain "to save the party"

People can be deceived all the time, but if the dealers first promised to reduce taxes "on business" and then deceived... Such things are not forgiven in a capitalist democracy.

"The leadership of the British Conservatives discusses the need for the resignation of Truss from the post of PM of Britain "to save the party"

People can be deceived all the time, but if the dealers first promised to reduce taxes "on business" and then deceived... Such things are not forgiven in a capitalist democracy.
She finished our economy just for trying what she wanted. I heard today 71% of the people want her gone. To make the massive mistakes she did has resulted in people not trusting her. People are paying something like an extra £500 a month for their mortgage and this happened suddenly with no time to prepare. I think the only reason they haven't got rid of her and possibly believe it is not possible because they just got rid of Boris and spent months electing her. Everything is saying the Tories will lose the next election. Many are saying they are finished.

Forum List

Back