Was Today's Criminal Acts The Crescendo?

But to say you had one would prove you don't have the civil right to make such a claim.
i never claimed an unlimited right to civil disobedience

the bomb on an airplane idea sprouted from your brain, not mine.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Do you ever post anything but bumper sticker slogans or cut and paste crap?

But to say you had one would prove you don't have the civil right to make such a claim.

Stating "I have a bomb" when boarding a commercial aircraft is a felony, you made some asinine remark about a right for civil disobedience was in COTUS; my comment was an example of what CD does not exist in COTUS.

Stating "I have a bomb" when boarding a commercial aircraft is a felony, you made some asinine remark about a right for civil disobedience was in COTUS; my comment was an example of what CD does not exist in COTUS.
The bomb was your crazy idea not mine

Forum List

Back