Was Today's Criminal Acts The Crescendo?

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
If it wasn't, what in hell do you think could happen next?

Remember, that unfit loser in the WH still has the nuclear codes.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.
Civil disobedience is a constitutional right

It would be poetic justice if he sold them to Russia or just gave them to Israel.

So I guess the media is eligible for the death penalty.

I thinks this is the crescendo. Did you see this? No way, you need worry about nuclear codes.
BREAKING NEWS: Cabinet members are talking about using 25th Amendment to REMOVE Donald Trump from office because he is 'mentally unfit' after he whipped up MAGA riot

I thinks this is the crescendo. Did you see this? No way, you need worry about nuclear codes.
BREAKING NEWS: Cabinet members are talking about using 25th Amendment to REMOVE Donald Trump from office because he is 'mentally unfit' after he whipped up MAGA riot
I guess they're all headed for some nice Wall Street jobs.

I guess they're all headed for some nice Wall Street jobs.
Or book deals?

Heard some talk. He needs to be ousted. Unfit and dangerous. Like a caged rabid animal.

Civil disobedience is a constitutional right

No it is not. Next time you board a commercial airliner tell the first officer you have a bomb. Try to use your post as a defense.

No it is not. Next time you board a commercial airliner tell the first officer you have a bomb. Try to use your post as a defense.
I would not bring a bomb on and airliner or any place else

Heard some talk. He needs to be ousted. Unfit and dangerous. Like a caged rabid animal.
Won't happen. Only 14 days left. We are sick of his trump drama. He will be gone and good riddance.

Won't happen. Only 14 days left. We are sick of his trump drama. He will be gone and good riddance.
Pence is too fn scared to do a damn thing.

Were that enforced, the prisons would be filled with former Democrat officials.

Pence is too fn scared to do a damn thing.
There is nothing he can do. There never was. Take a civics class online or something. Jeesh!

Forum List

Back