Was there anyone who thought Trump would turn out to be this corrupt?

Was there anyone who thought Trump would turn out to be this corrupt?
Only every democrat who knew in advance they were going to lose to him badly a year before the election even started.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail
The list of unspecified, unproven charges grows by the week to buoy the libtard-goons, yet virtually none of it has any basis in fact, evidence, proof or connections with Trump himself or the alleged collusion with Russia. Obviously, Obama's Deep State must be protecting him!

<snip> And that's just the beginning. I knew from his history of racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.
I also understand he's been selling out U.S. energy stocks to vastly underpaid orange pussy-grabbing sex aliens from Fomalhaut. You know the kind, Dean, aren't they relatives of yours?

Tell me Dean, for a man who is an obvious EXPERT on corruption, however did you miss the miles-long crime sheet of the Clintons?
Are you talking about all the convictions? Oh wait, there weren't any. Just GOP conspiracies.
Don't insult our intelligence to suggest that a lack of reaching a conviction ever means there was no crime.

In the meantime, they picked Manafort's jury today and had opening statements. So exciting.
I'm sure for you Dean, it really is. I mean, you really deserve to get a win on SOMETHING, no matter how puny. I mean, let's face it, on:

The 2010 Mid-term: You got NOTHING.
On the 2014 Mid-term: You got NOTHING.
Then in the 2016 presidential election: You got absolutely NOTHING!

So by now, it doesn't surprise me that in 2018 on the doorstep of another HISTORIC loss, you are foaming at the mouth for SOMETHING, even if it only to see a guy you never even heard of before a couple years ago get charged with a couple of petty whit collar crimes done years before he ever worked for Trump!

I mean, at this point and with NO REAL HOPE of ever seeing Trump charged with a parking ticket much less removed from office, is it any wonder by now you look and sound like those goofy gophers on Warner Brothers excited for and fighting over who gets a RADISH?

View attachment 207883

You really deserve a break, boy! You go enjoy your 5 minutes of EXCITEMENT!!! :auiqs.jpg:
You guys got a criminal and you think you won?

What did you win?

Republicans are the laughing stock of the entire world and Trump is Putin's b!tch. And that's what you call "winning"?

And yet no collusion!
Which you could not possibly know the truth of. Is it supposed to impress people that you can make things up and then believe them?
Well then post the collusion come on punk
You aren't the brightest guy, are you?
Show us how bright you are meat and post the collusion
Haha, you really are not following...go on, keep prancing and dancing, genius...

And yet no collusion!
Which you could not possibly know the truth of. Is it supposed to impress people that you can make things up and then believe them?
You aren't the brightest guy, are you?
Show us how bright you are meat and post the collusion
Haha, you really are not following...go on, keep prancing and dancing, genius...
Sweet heart, you’re the one doing the jig

Just look who he hired for his legal team.
The finest white collar criminal prosecutors in the country...yeah, I bet that does bother you...

Just save your breath. All this impotent whining from you is just a hedge for you to say that all the evidence is fake, should the evidence show your dear leader to be a criminal.

Really? Based on what? Just another example of "I wish it were true, so it must be true" snowflake thinking.

Andrew Weissmann is a proven scumbag who withheld exculpatory evidence so he could put innocent people in prison. That's your idea of "the finest."

And yet no collusion!
You aren't the brightest guy, are you? Saying it ia not know if there was collusion is not to say it is know that there was. Geez man, this is basic mental stuff.
Could you translate that into English? On second thought, don't bother. It will probably sound just as idiotic.

Whatever you say but at least I'm not the one that's obsessed with Daffy Don and his shenanigans,
Your volume of posts says otherwise. But thank you for your irrelevant, unsolicited opinions of me, that you invented to soothe yourself. I hope it worked, for your sake.

Oky-Doky, just make sure you pick up your white flag on your way to /dev/null and thanks for the laughs. :)

Ciao

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

All in a little over a year.

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

The Chinese are paying 500 million for a Trump resort in Asia.

And that's just the beginning. So many areas officials are looking in to.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

Yup, actually I had no doubt he was this corrupt. He has not let me down yet.
I was hoping he would occasionally do the right thing but nope.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

Yup, actually I had no doubt he was this corrupt. He has not let me down yet.
I was hoping he would occasionally do the right thing but nope.

I am old enough to remember most of his adult life. He has always been a used car salesman at his best.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

It seems that the far left loves to quote the Clintons criminal record and apply it to Trump!

Just look who he hired for his legal team.
The finest white collar criminal prosecutors in the country...yeah, I bet that does bother you...

Just save your breath. All this impotent whining from you is just a hedge for you to say that all the evidence is fake, should the evidence show your dear leader to be a criminal.

Really? Based on what? Just another example of "I wish it were true, so it must be true" snowflake thinking.

Andrew Weissmann is a proven scumbag who withheld exculpatory evidence so he could put innocent people in prison. That's your idea of "the finest."
and they are not allowed to use trump's name in any of the trial. hmmmmmm I thought that's what they were going after. Ain't that gonna kind of be hard? Judge said so. I do have to laugh. still waiting on the collusion from the fks on the left, cause the judge won't allow it. now ain't that grand?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?
Where has Trump been charged with anything?

And Hillary the Hag could not beat him.

Sad really.

Speaks volumes about the Hag.
if she had a likable personality and wasnt covered with the "taint" she may have won....

Too bad they shafted Bernie
Why would anyone say that?
Bernie wasn't a Democrat.
He said he wouldn't raise money for Democrats.
He said he didn't support any Democratic Candidates.
He said he would never join the Democratic party.

Yet, we were supposed to vote for him?
That's just stupid.

Trump managed to win because of Hillary The Hag.

Even Slick Willie won't touch her when on blow.

View attachment 206672
I hate to rain on your parade, but she actually got the most votes.

And Hillary the Hag could not beat him.

Sad really.

Speaks volumes about the Hag.
if she had a likable personality and wasnt covered with the "taint" she may have won....

That's just stupid.

View attachment 206672

Well, there's good news and bad news...she ain't president...dumbass.

You know Trump is overly corrupt when one Trump scandal crowds the next Trump scandal off the headlines.

That's just stupid.

View attachment 206672

Republicans spent 30 years and unlimited tax payer money going after her and got nothing.

Is it because she is so smart or Republicans are incompetent?

That's just stupid.

View attachment 206672

Republicans spent 30 years and unlimited tax payer money going after her and got nothing.

Is it because she is so smart or Republicans are incompetent?

Yup....and look at her now.

Forum List

Back