Was there anyone who thought Trump would turn out to be this corrupt?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

All in a little over a year.

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

The Chinese are paying 500 million for a Trump resort in Asia.

And that's just the beginning. So many areas officials are looking in to.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?

Fake news.

Deep State.

FBI Democrats.

Witch Hunt.

No collusion, no collusion, no collusion.... oops, I mean, collusion is not a real crime. So, yes some collusion, but that's okay...

lalalala.gif
no collusion no collusion, no collusion. you can post any that you have found, but mueller ain't found any. so what you got big mouth

My Q is: How does Podesta get a pass when he was balls-deep in the same thing Manafort is in jail for?

Maybe Podesta declared his income and paid tax on it. Maybe he didn’t live above his means and get deep into debt and then lie to his bankers.

It’s not the work that he was doing that got Manafort busted. It was what he did with the millions he earned that got him arrested.

It was also the fact that he violated the law by not reporting to the government that he was working with those people.

After he was caught he filed those disclosure papers.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Then you have the Trump Foundation currently fighting a civil lawsuit and recommended for criminal charges.

Three Trump golf course in Europe have lost 200 million dollars and no one can explain where the money is coming from.

Did anyone think Trump could be this corrupt? I knew from his history of bankruptcies and racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.

Where will it end?
Yes, I knew that he was very corrupt, but I am surprised the justice system is still functional and actually going after a filthy rich man, which they have very rarely done in the past.

LOL, Yeah, Mueller is so competent that after a year and a half and millions of dollars blown he hasn't managed to turn up anything on Dirty Don
You could not possibly know the truth of that. You literally just made that up.

I want you to think about that, with whatever portion of your brain might remain after Trump turned the rest to mush. Your entire, crybaby rant is based on a premise you completely made up amd could not possibly know the truth of. A rational person would be embarrassed by this.

It's interesting that the person you're replying to has a problem with Mueller taking what he thinks is too long to investigate. Yet didn't have any problem with the multiple years and multiple investigations into Hillary resulting in her being exonerated from any crimes. The Benghazi investigations last several years and they had something like 7 republican investigations. Republicans had no problem with that. They did have a problem when every one of those republican investigations resulted in Hillary didn't do anything illegal. No indictments, nothing referred to the justice department. No trials. Nothing.

Yet Mueller has been investigating for a 14 and a half months and the republicans say it's taking too long.

Their hypocrisy keeps increasing to new disgusting heights.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

And not one of those charges is “collusion” or envolves President Trump.

Thanks for playing.

When has Trump ever been investigated by a brilliant prosecutor?

So far, Never.

Maybe someday, somebody will dig one up to investigate him, of course we're talking about lawyers so it might be an insurmountable challenge.

Ah yes, the last hope of the desperate Trumpkins...Mueller is incompetent...go ahead and cling to that, if it makes you feel better...
I wouldn't say he's incompetent. It just appears that way because he's thoroughly corrupt.

The Mueller investigation is suppose to be about Russia and our elections. is it Mueller's fault if he is finding links between Russia and people who worked for Trump? the most important thing is getting fair open elections with out interference from Anyone.

except he isnt. Manaforts trial is unlikely to even mention Russia. And the judges ordered all the witness to not mention President Trump because he isn't relevant to the case and may prejudice the jury.

Clearly this shows trumps corruption somehow

Only every democrat who knew in advance they were going to lose to him badly a year before the election even started.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail
The list of unspecified, unproven charges grows by the week to buoy the libtard-goons, yet virtually none of it has any basis in fact, evidence, proof or connections with Trump himself or the alleged collusion with Russia. Obviously, Obama's Deep State must be protecting him!

<snip> And that's just the beginning. I knew from his history of racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.
I also understand he's been selling out U.S. energy stocks to vastly underpaid orange pussy-grabbing sex aliens from Fomalhaut. You know the kind, Dean, aren't they relatives of yours?

Tell me Dean, for a man who is an obvious EXPERT on corruption, however did you miss the miles-long crime sheet of the Clintons?
Are you talking about all the convictions?

Oh wait, there weren't any. Just GOP conspiracies.

In the meantime, they picked Manafort's jury today and had opening statements.

So exciting.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Fake news.

Deep State.

FBI Democrats.

Witch Hunt.

No collusion, no collusion, no collusion.... oops, I mean, collusion is not a real crime. So, yes some collusion, but that's okay...

lalalala.gif
no collusion no collusion, no collusion. you can post any that you have found, but mueller ain't found any. so what you got big mouth

Trump has pretty much admitted it.

His current defense is it's not illegal.

Whatever you say but at least I'm not the one that's obsessed with Daffy Don and his shenanigans,
Your volume of posts says otherwise. But thank you for your irrelevant, unsolicited opinions of me, that you invented to soothe yourself. I hope it worked, for your sake.

So far, Never.

Maybe someday, somebody will dig one up to investigate him, of course we're talking about lawyers so it might be an insurmountable challenge.

Ah yes, the last hope of the desperate Trumpkins...Mueller is incompetent...go ahead and cling to that, if it makes you feel better...
I wouldn't say he's incompetent. It just appears that way because he's thoroughly corrupt.
Of course that is a Trumpkin fantasy. Which means you believe it 100%, ever since it was spoonfeed to you.

Only every democrat who knew in advance they were going to lose to him badly a year before the election even started.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail
The list of unspecified, unproven charges grows by the week to buoy the libtard-goons, yet virtually none of it has any basis in fact, evidence, proof or connections with Trump himself or the alleged collusion with Russia. Obviously, Obama's Deep State must be protecting him!

<snip> And that's just the beginning. I knew from his history of racism that he was bad, but this is staggering and far beyond my expectations.
I also understand he's been selling out U.S. energy stocks to vastly underpaid orange pussy-grabbing sex aliens from Fomalhaut. You know the kind, Dean, aren't they relatives of yours?

Tell me Dean, for a man who is an obvious EXPERT on corruption, however did you miss the miles-long crime sheet of the Clintons?
Are you talking about all the convictions? Oh wait, there weren't any. Just GOP conspiracies.
Don't insult our intelligence to suggest that a lack of reaching a conviction ever means there was no crime.

In the meantime, they picked Manafort's jury today and had opening statements. So exciting.
I'm sure for you Dean, it really is. I mean, you really deserve to get a win on SOMETHING, no matter how puny. I mean, let's face it, on:

The 2010 Mid-term: You got NOTHING.
On the 2014 Mid-term: You got NOTHING.
Then in the 2016 presidential election: You got absolutely NOTHING!

So by now, it doesn't surprise me that in 2018 on the doorstep of another HISTORIC loss, you are foaming at the mouth for SOMETHING, even if it only to see a guy you never even heard of before a couple years ago get charged with a couple of petty whit collar crimes done years before he ever worked for Trump!

I mean, at this point and with NO REAL HOPE of ever seeing Trump charged with a parking ticket much less removed from office, is it any wonder by now you look and sound like those goofy gophers on Warner Brothers excited for and fighting over who gets a RADISH?

ee425cfbe70f4beec1131ed9c9861a8b.jpg

You really deserve a break, boy! You go enjoy your 5 minutes of EXCITEMENT!!! :auiqs.jpg:

So far, Never.

Of course that is a Trumpkin fantasy. Which means you believe it 100%, ever since it was spoonfeed to you.
It's hardly a fantasy. Just look who he hired for his legal team. His main guy is a prosecutor guilty of hiding exculpatory evidence and convicting innocent people.

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Fake news.

Deep State.

FBI Democrats.

Witch Hunt.

lalalala.gif

Trump has pretty much admitted it.

His current defense is it's not illegal.
Well it’s not. And you have failed yet another day to show collusion! Hmmm why?

191 criminal charges
35 indictments
5 guilty pleas
2 sitting in jail

Where will it end?

Fake news.

Deep State.

FBI Democrats.

Witch Hunt.

lalalala.gif
What happened to you hazel?

Just look who he hired for his legal team.
The finest white collar criminal prosecutors in the country...yeah, I bet that does bother you...

Just save your breath. All this impotent whining from you is just a hedge for you to say that all the evidence is fake, should the evidence show your dear leader to be a criminal.

Just look who he hired for his legal team.
The finest white collar criminal prosecutors in the country...yeah, I bet that does bother you...

Just save your breath. All this impotent whining from you is just a hedge for you to say that all the evidence is fake, should the evidence show your dear leader to be a criminal.
And yet no collusion! Hmmm what a waste of money to send 13 Russians birthday cards

Forum List

Back