Was Hitler a Christian?

My links all come from Israeli newspapers, so you wouldn't like them either; it seems there are still honest Jewish journalists who won't help the Orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox get away with lying and disinformation. As for Jews in Palestine, they had organization and advocacy groups, and they found it expedient to suck Kemal's dick and thank him for the privilege. The Pope did the same with Hitler, but unlike the Pope, many local priests and monks hid Jews and helped them get to Spain and other countries. No record of Palestinian Jews helping Greek or Armenian Christians flee Kemal.

Oh---ok... you have links to your idiot lies but would rather not say what they are.. Is it your
father or brother who sucked Kemal's dick? Are you SURE that the Pope sucked Hitler's dick?
Of course jews in palestine had organizations-----they even had a University and several
hospitals. But the jews of Palestine did not constitute a recognized NATION that could
issue "OPINIONS" on world matters. Why would jews go to SPAIN during world war II or
are you talking about circa 1915 and the Armenian Genocide about which, you clearly,
know nothing? To what "orthodox" and ultra-orthodox" misinformation do you refer?
I have nothing against Israeli newspapers---why not cite your LINKS?

I don't know myself as I was born two decades after Hitler died. The historians that have been cited in this thread say that Hitler disavowed ALL religions. But if you want to claim that Hitler was a true and faithful servant of Christ, that's ok with me.
I, correctly, stated that he did not DISAVOW his catholicism----In fact his best friends,
Josef and Magda Goebbels who lived and died with him in the BERLIN BUNKER, were
ardent catholics and adolf attended their church wedding, Adolf did not disavow any
religion -----he was a baptized catholic all of his life. He seemed to have liked the
Norse religions and despised judaism and christianity ----especially its jewish elements.

what contrary data?

But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery. – Adolf Hitler

“In Hitler’s eyes Christianity was a religion fit only for slaves,” wrote Alan Bullock “Hitler, A Study in Tyranny,” a seminal biography. “Its teaching, he declared, was a rebellion against the natural law of selection by struggle of the fittest.”

The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science ... Gradually the myths crumble. All that is left to prove that nature there is no frontier between the organic and inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light, but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.

By 1942, Hitler vowed, according to Bullock, to “root out and destroy the influence of the Christian Churches,” describing them as “the evil that is gnawing our vitals.”

Ok so you don't believe in God nor in Jesus.

True Christians don't commit genocide, but you're free to believe what you prefer.
I'm always concerned when people use the expression true Christians, as if to say other Christian groups are not Christians. For example, I heard that term used a lot when more enlightened churches started to accept gay members and gay clergy. Baptist and Catholic groups in particular said they were not ture Christians. You see, Christians aren't supposed to judge. Christians are supposed to love everyone, even their enemies, even people they perceive as enemies.

Good point, like Trump claiming to be a Christian but never entering the church, but using churches as props.
The church doesn't save you.

Only the good Lord can do that. He knows what's in each and everyone's hearts, so if trying to fool him or anybody, then you're only fooling yourself.

John baptized with water, but then came one who baptized with the Holy Spirit. The thief on the cross asked Jesus to remember him when he came into his kingdom, his paradise, and at that point the thief was truly saved.

Running to church as a cover is a thing that is used by some to be as wolves in sheep's clothing.

It is better to strengthen one's heart towards the Lord, instead of being boastful, and a braggart before men in such regards. Pray to the Lord as individuals in private, and then you are praying to God as it should be.

Man will try you in the unjust court of opinion if boasting, and this in order to bring you down in a most boastful way himself... It brings confusion and chaos to anyone who chooses to boast or bragg in an unholy manor. Trump talks loud, and he's a straight shooter, but he doesn't wear his personal standing with the Lord upon his sleeve. That's the way that it's supposed to be.

Judging a man as you do, and without merit in knowing his personal relationship with the Lord is an unwise thing.

Men of God should easily see who the devil's are in this world, for they are fooling no one.

But Christianity is an invention of sick brains: one could imagine nothing more senseless, nor any more indecent way of turning the idea of the Godhead into a mockery. – Adolf Hitler

“In Hitler’s eyes Christianity was a religion fit only for slaves,” wrote Alan Bullock “Hitler, A Study in Tyranny,” a seminal biography. “Its teaching, he declared, was a rebellion against the natural law of selection by struggle of the fittest.”

The dogma of Christianity gets worn away before the advances of science ... Gradually the myths crumble. All that is left to prove that nature there is no frontier between the organic and inorganic. When understanding of the universe has become widespread, when the majority of men know that the stars are not sources of light, but worlds, perhaps inhabited worlds like ours, then the Christian doctrine will be convicted of absurdity.

By 1942, Hitler vowed, according to Bullock, to “root out and destroy the influence of the Christian Churches,” describing them as “the evil that is gnawing our vitals.”
but he STILL did not publically repudiate his OWN CATHOLICISM

The plethora of contrary data presented in this thread. Apparently you're not reading the posts.
I read all of the posts------none demonstrate that ADOLF --PUBLICALLY--- REPUDIATED
the catholic church
Why would he? What would have been to gain?
you bring up a very important issue. In Germany, at that time, an ambitious
person had lots to gain by murdering jews and roma and NOTHING to gain
by being honest about his catholicism and even OWNING IT PUBLICALLY.
He enhanced his POPULARITY thereby with almost everyone in Germany and lots
of people in the USA. It was his way of being a WOKE german

I'm always concerned when people use the expression true Christians, as if to say other Christian groups are not Christians. For example, I heard that term used a lot when more enlightened churches started to accept gay members and gay clergy. Baptist and Catholic groups in particular said they were not ture Christians. You see, Christians aren't supposed to judge. Christians are supposed to love everyone, even their enemies, even people they perceive as enemies.

"More enlightened" - meaning they don't care if perverts live in horrific sin, contrary to God's teaching and intentions for mankind. Keep bending the rules until they are meaningless.
That's the way of the godless Left. Christophobes make a huge deal when any pastor cheats on his wife or cavorts with a homosexual. Oh but when a church admits homosexuals openly, well that's just fine with you.

Hitler was no Catholic nor was he a Christian. True Christians don't exterminate 6 million innocent people and make all-out war on the rest of the world. It's clear to any reasonable person that Hitler rejected Christianity and its tenets.
who's kidding who ...
1627940092115.png

what century were the christians not at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent. its been in their blood from the beginning. state church of the roman empire.

who's kidding who ...
View attachment 520595
what century were the christians not at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent. its been in their blood from the beginning. state church of the roman empire.
What, Christians fighting back is somehow a bad thing ?? They can only be taken so far, and then they are unleashed.

You claim Christian's persecute and victimize the innocent ?? Never happened.

What, Christians fighting back is somehow a bad thing ?? They can only be taken so far, and then they are unleashed.

You claim Christian's persecute and victimize the innocent ?? Never happened.
your claim for fame is yours alone -
1627959949243.png

what century were the christians not at the forefront of persecution and victimization of the innocent. its been in their blood from the beginning.
not an ounce of remorse from any of them - to this day. beagle9.

Leftists have to go back centuries in their attacks on Christianity, when they turn a blind eye to thee millions of innocent, unborn babies butchered today at their behest in abortion mills, paid for by American taxpayers.

We kill more black lives in 2 weeks.png

US Deaths from wars vs abortions.png

I think he was. But Himmler wasnt, the occultism came from Himmler and the black sun rituals.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler
A lot of people call themselves Christians that are not Christians. Matthew 7:16 reads: "Ye shall know them by their fruits" A Christian has the Holy Spirit. Galatians 5:22-23 reads: "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law." Does this describe Adolf Hitler? NO WAY!

Oh---ok... you have links to your idiot lies but would rather not say what they are.. Is it your
father or brother who sucked Kemal's dick? Are you SURE that the Pope sucked Hitler's dick?
Of course jews in palestine had organizations-----they even had a University and several
hospitals. But the jews of Palestine did not constitute a recognized NATION that could
issue "OPINIONS" on world matters. Why would jews go to SPAIN during world war II or
are you talking about circa 1915 and the Armenian Genocide about which, you clearly,
know nothing? To what "orthodox" and ultra-orthodox" misinformation do you refer?
I have nothing against Israeli newspapers---why not cite your LINKS?

More babbling rubbish. I've already posted this link in other threads, and it;s not like people here actually ever read links they demand themselves that don't support their narrative, but here is jut one, of many, for the Peanut Gallery who may have missed the other dozen or so. I leave the rest for an exercise in search engine techniques for the rest.

I could be wrong, maybe Hareetz is an Amish site, or a neo-Nazi rag ...

Most surprising is that Turkish and Israeli genocide denial has been facilitated by Turkish Jews. Despite their own long, sorry record of suffering discrimination and occasional violence in the Turkish Republic, for decades Turkish Jewish leaders have been among Turkey’s most reliable agents of genocide denial. Why is that?

Other papers and several Jewish blogs also have more info. Seems Jews as a group don't behave any differently than Popes do when making choices about how to deal with genocidal gangsters.

Forum List

Back