Was Hitler a Christian?

Most likely a born-again Christian because then he can do his shit all over again and be forever forgiven.
A truly born-again Christian would repent ever having sinned in that way and not do it again. Romans 6:1-2 reads, “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?”

I think he was. But Himmler wasnt, the occultism came from Himmler and the black sun rituals.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler
Simple answer to a simple minded question? Because someone claims to be a Christian does not make one a Christian.........one knows a tree by the fruit that is produced.

It is true that those who claimed to be Christian were responsible for much bloodshed and violence but this does not mean they were really Christian following the doctrine established by Jesus in the Holy Scriptures. No one can with all honestly and sincerity read from the scriptures and declare that Hitler was a practicing Christian. Just like no one can read from the doctrine taught in scriptures and declare that the Crusades and Inquisitions were founded upon Christian principles.

Hitler might have practiced "perverted" Christianity because the fruit of his doctrine was rotten to the core.

Simple answer to a simple minded question? Because someone claims to be a Christian does not make one a Christian.........one knows a tree by the fruit that is produced.

It is true that those who claimed to be Christian were responsible for much bloodshed and violence but this does not mean they were really Christian following the doctrine established by Jesus in the Holy Scriptures. No one can with all honestly and sincerity read from the scriptures and declare that Hitler was a practicing Christian. Just like no one can read from the doctrine taught in scriptures and declare that the Crusades and Inquisitions were founded upon Christian principles.

Hitler might have practiced "perverted" Christianity because the fruit of his doctrine was rotten to the core.

Most early fuedal lords were not literate and never read the books. the Visigoths and Goths converted to Christianity purely to show respect for Rome, and almost none were even passingly familiar with theology. Same for the vast majority of Europe even into the 19th century.

Hitler paid some public lip service to it because it was politically expedient to do so.

Leftists have to go back centuries in their attacks on Christianity, when they turn a blind eye to thee millions of innocent, unborn babies butchered today at their behest in abortion mills, paid for by American taxpayers.

View attachment 520750

View attachment 520751
Leftists have to go back centuries in their attacks on Christianity, when they turn a blind eye to thee millions of innocent, unborn babies butchered today at their behest in abortion mills, paid for by American taxpayers.
liar -

misogyny and other detestable ism's are their underlying motivation to restrict the free will of not just woman but everyone they can not entrap by their book of forgeries and fallacies alone and have been doing so since they first created their regressive desert religions.

Question:

If a person claims their a Christian, does that mean they are?

I guess my question to a non-believer asking this question: If a murderer with no remorse says proudly they are a Christian... yet they murder and blatantly disobey the teachings of Christianity.. are you going to swallow their claim whole or are you going to use your brain and question the validity of the claim?

If you think Hitler represents Christianity.. you're dishonest and not worth the time addressing.

Question:

If a person claims their a Christian, does that mean they are?

I guess my question to a non-believer asking this question: If a murderer with no remorse says proudly they are a Christian... yet they murder and blatantly disobey the teachings of Christianity.. are you going to swallow their claim whole or are you going to use your brain and question the validity of the claim?

If you think Hitler represents Christianity.. you're dishonest and not worth the time addressing.
Aug 19, 2011 — On Aug. 19, 1934, the German public voted 90 percent in favor of Chancellor Adolf Hitler becoming Füehrer und Reichskanzler
really -
1628007874877.png

history has repeated itself, christianity, without interruption since the 4th century - your all talk, everyone knows what the christian bible has done - its subtle message is a drug for hopeless and vindictive addicts.

their history repeats itself never for them to rewrite the wrongs they have written.

A truly born-again Christian would repent ever having sinned in that way and not do it again. Romans 6:1-2 reads, “What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?”
I know some truly born-again Christians and I am not referring to those honorable people. I refer to those creatins who use the born-again idea to exonerate themselves in their pee-head little minds.

The fact that someone is seriously asking this question is just... facepalm.

Like I said, the Hitler Youth Manual alone is more than enough to explode that bullshit that he was a Christian, but assorted Orthodox Jews, pagans, fags, and Dawkins's Dufuses will never ever stop spreading the lie. They would have to have character to do that.

The lying, Satanic left loves to smear Christianity by making such ludicrous claims.

Not at all, it's kind of a legit question.

We all agree NOW that Hitler was the epitome of evil, because he lost.

But where were the Churches of his time in condemning him. The ones in countries he was at war with, um, yeah, they were against him. But the countries that allied with him, not so much.

Pius XII was at best neutral and at worst an active collaborator with the fascists.

One Axis head of state, Fr. Jozef Tizo of Slovakia, was a Catholic priest. (The Russians executed him after the war, dressed in his Catholic vestments.)

The problem is, Hitler's anti-Semitism and aggression wasn't coming out of left field. It was kind of part and parcel of German Christian teaching for centuries, whether it be the passion plays that blamed the Jews for Jesus' death or Martin Luther writing a book called "The Jews and their Lies".

Not at all, it's kind of a legit question.

We all agree NOW that Hitler was the epitome of evil, because he lost.

But where were the Churches of his time in condemning him. The ones in countries he was at war with, um, yeah, they were against him. But the countries that allied with him, not so much.

Pius XII was at best neutral and at worst an active collaborator with the fascists.

One Axis head of state, Fr. Jozef Tizo of Slovakia, was a Catholic priest. (The Russians executed him after the war, dressed in his Catholic vestments.)

The problem is, Hitler's anti-Semitism and aggression wasn't coming out of left field. It was kind of part and parcel of German Christian teaching for centuries, whether it be the passion plays that blamed the Jews for Jesus' death or Martin Luther writing a book called "The Jews and their Lies".
Duh, it still doesn't prove what the leftist (you included), try to say or attach to Christianity as a religion or practice....... In regards to Hitler or anyone for that matter who claims to be a Christian, otherwise if not holding up the Christian tenant's in the ways that they are suppose to be held up, then they are backsliders or worse hypocrites hiding behind Christianity in order to gain access into the lamb's pasture unannounced for the kill.

Also, don't think that Christian's are supposed to just let evilness infest their lives, their religion, and their culture. If you think that Christian's aren't allowed to defend their families and themselves, then you are mistaken.

Duh, it still doesn't prove what the leftist (you included), try to say or attach to Christianity as a religion or practice....... In regards to Hitler or anyone for that matter who claims to be a Christian, otherwise if not holding up the Christian tenant's in the ways that they are suppose to be held up, then they are backsliders or worse hypocrites hiding behind Christianity in order to gain access into the lamb's pasture unannounced for the kill.

Also, don't think that Christian's are supposed to just let evilness infest their lives, their religion, and their culture. If you think that Christian's aren't allowed to defend their families and themselves, then you are mistaken.

1628354267071.png

How about those who lean on Christianity, who are inherently evil, and use the terms that you are using as an excuse for their decrepit behavior.

I think he was. But Himmler wasnt, the occultism came from Himmler and the black sun rituals.

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice. ~ Adolf Hitler
No, he was not. He was deep into paganism. He USED Christian speech to manipulate the simpleminded CINOS of Germany

Forum List

Back