Was anybody really going to vote for a 78 year old who can’t keep rudimentary thoughts together?

You mean good old Joe?

Over the unpatriotic failed businessman turned president, pro Russian, hatemonger Trumpybear?

Let me think about it a while!

Wouldnt a Biden voter really be voting his VP for POTUS?
Isn’t a males life expectancy 78 in the U.S.?

trump isn't 78

he is 73

but you are right about not keeping rudimentary thoughts together.

trump just can't do that.

Are you twisted fools really that scared of the question?
Doesn’t that tell you something?
You’re running a couple dead men walking, a fake negro in Kamala, a fake wetback in Beto, a fake native in Warren, a soft spoken nutless pole puffer....I mean, come on, how far do you really think America has digressed?

You mean good old Joe?

Over the unpatriotic failed businessman turned president, pro Russian, hatemonger Trumpybear?

how is he a failed business man???
hes worth billions that were earned from providing a legal service,,,

Wouldnt a Biden voter really be voting his VP for POTUS?
Isn’t a males life expectancy 78 in the U.S.?

As opposed to the 73 year old that cannot keep rudimentary thoughts together?

Hell of a shitty choice

Last edited:
Except for the fact that Moon Bats have no soul Creepy Joe would a great embarrassment.

Of course Moon Bats weren't embarrassed by Slick Willy, Crooked Hillary, John "Asshole" Kerry or that worthless piece of shit Obama so go figure.

You mean good old Joe?

His failures before being rescued by Russia is well known. Western banks refused to loan him any money. But be that as it may, his greatest failure is when he turned from a businessman to a politician.

Trump is fueled by Liberal hatred, no wonder he's so young and vibrant and effective

You mean good old Joe?

His failures before being rescued by Russia is well known. Western banks refused to loan him any money. But be that as it may, his greatest failure is when he turned from a businessman to a politician.
it might be a failure in your mind, but it sure is fun to watch the leftist lose their minds and show their true communist colors

and how did russia rescue him??

You mean good old Joe?

it might be a failure in your mind, but it sure is fun to watch the leftist lose their minds and show their true communist colors

Chapter 1 - The Moscow Project

You mean good old Joe?

remind me again what business holdings trump has in russia???

As American financial institutions will not loan the faker in chief money he has to get it from russia where putin has his ass up for penetration whenever he wants.

You mean good old Joe?

This little write up claims Russia is a "Hostile foreign power?"

:dunno:

By what measure?

53f72aa169bedd284d6da163-750-562.jpg

Forum List

Back