Wary of Trump - Canada to make 'substantial' boost to military spending

Also keep in mind Freeland has skin in the game. She has been banned from Russia (and shes our Foreign Affairs Minister lol), and, it has been stated that the KGB were targeting her for surveillance before she became Minister. She definitely would do her part to harm Russia and that might even include rallying the EU and other allies to head of Russian expansion.

I have no love lost for Russia, but I always do find it fascinating that China gets a free pass and is rarely publicly criticised...this should be the situation that scares that hell out of all free men (and women).

I know obama failed to lead. He was a pussy. Couldn't get it done. He pissed away a great opportunity.

Aside from unjustly invading Iraq in the first place - Bush pissed away a great opportunity when he fired Saddams army - of which many became ISIS leaders.

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure. We must never forget.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than twenty-six years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The Downing Street Memo
Billy blowjob is the one the declared Saddam had WMD's. He pounded the drums. Blew up buildings, etc.

All President Clinton did was enforce the northern and southern no-fly zones established by Bush 41 in the 1st Gulf War.
Incorrect. He blew up buildings and declared Saddam had WMD's.

Everyone was wrong. We know this. Anyone that bothers to listen to the words of the leadership of the Democrat party must understand this. They told us Saddam had WMD's. No doubt about it. They screamed it from the rooftops.

Is this supposed to be bad? Cause I'm pretty sure they are giving us precisely what Trump was asking for.

Aside from unjustly invading Iraq in the first place - Bush pissed away a great opportunity when he fired Saddams army - of which many became ISIS leaders.

Both Bush presidents gave us ISIS - especially Bush 43. Not only did Bush 43 lie us into Iraq - his daddy, Bush 41, lied us into the First Gulf War by suckering Saddam into invading Kuwait. The Bushes cost America much prestige, blood and treasure. We must never forget.

Bush 41 suckered Saddam into invading Kuwait by giving him the "green light" via April Glaspie.

It is now more than twenty-six years since that fateful meeting on July 25, 1990 between then-US Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie and President Saddam Hussein that the Iraqi leader interpreted as a "green light" from Washington for his invasion of Kuwait eight days later.

TRANSCRIPT: Is the US State Department still keeping April Glaspie under wraps?

Bush 43 conjured up lies to invade Iraq a 2nd time. He was planning to invade Iraq before 9/11.

The Downing Street Memo
Billy blowjob is the one the declared Saddam had WMD's. He pounded the drums. Blew up buildings, etc.

All President Clinton did was enforce the northern and southern no-fly zones established by Bush 41 in the 1st Gulf War.
Incorrect. He blew up buildings and declared Saddam had WMD's.

Everyone was wrong. We know this. Anyone that bothers to listen to the words of the leadership of the Democrat party must understand this. They told us Saddam had WMD's. No doubt about it. They screamed it from the rooftops.

I added another youtube, it further proves your point...:eusa_angel:

If it wasn't for selective memories, democrats would have no memories at all.

They are afraid Trump is going to invade and steal their snow.
You people don't give a rat's ass that he is alienating all our Western allies.
Because he's not. It's silly to imagine so. These are leaders, not a junior high school cheerleader clique. Although, the media would certainly like to turn world leadership into a group of ditzy girls gossiping about the football player.

Because he's not. It's silly to imagine so. These are leaders, not a junior high school cheerleader clique. Although, the media would certainly like to turn world leadership into a group of ditzy girls gossiping about the football player.
Ding dong Tipsy, have another drink. He is indeed alienating our Western allies. To say that isn't so is to be completely ignorant of what is going on in the world.

Ding dong Tipsy, have another drink. He is indeed alienating our Western allies. To say that isn't so is to be completely ignorant of what is going on in the world.

What is the significance of "alienating" them, they're going to have a hissy fit and things will go on just as they did before?

Fake Indian, are we including sponsored kills? Obama sent $500 million in weapons after cutting and running leaving hundreds of millions in equipment and weapons behind.

Cutting and running? You mean when Iraq ordered us to leave based on the SOFA that Bush negotiated?
I know obama failed to lead. He was a pussy. Couldn't get it done. He pissed away a great opportunity.
This one believes the U.S. should stay in nations it negotiated an exit with and was told to get out of. I wonder why he doesn't blame Bush (who made that deal in the first place).

Your theory that Obama was helpless to renegotiate the treaty is laughable.

Fake Indian, are we including sponsored kills? Obama sent $500 million in weapons after cutting and running leaving hundreds of millions in equipment and weapons behind.

Cutting and running? You mean when Iraq ordered us to leave based on the SOFA that Bush negotiated?
This one believes the U.S. should stay in nations it negotiated an exit with and was told to get out of. I wonder why he doesn't blame Bush (who made that deal in the first place).

So, you wanted our troops subjected to Iraqi law?

U.S.Iraq Status of Forces Agreement - Wikipedia

What art of "Obama was free to renegotiate the agreement" didn't you understand?

What art of "Obama was free to renegotiate the agreement" didn't you understand?

Why did Iraq order us out?

Why did Iraq order us out?

Did they order us out, or did Obumber just pick up stakes and hightail it out of there?

Forum List

Back