Warning. Biden administration are pushing for a major war

Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
This is the 2nd time he's provoked a war with Russia. First was the day he got his first intelligence briefing as the Democratic presidential candidate, he had already day one violated the protocols by sharing classified info that enraged Russia almost starting a war before elected and now this wreckless incident and speech.

Yeah. It´s a little troubling then when you read stuff like this. The Biden laptop and CCP connection. Experts: Joe Biden's Ties to China Present National Security Risk (breitbart.com)
People don't think about all the things his quid pro quo schemes can affect, like during the trade deals China held off for a long time (which affected our farmers), because they knew they could wait for the politician they had in their pocket.
Wait till we see the results of their Iranian returned (untraceable) cash cut.
That president that increased ag trade with China?

Donald Trump....Read his great agreement..Really, I am not just trying to write reality and fiction together to make a crappy story of conscience or observation.

Trump’s Trade Appeals to China Still Left Farmers Reeling
John Bolton, the former national security adviser, alleged that President Trump had pressed China to buy farm goods for political reasons. Those purchases have not made up for the trade-war damage.

Mr. Trump has vociferously defended his approach, saying that any short-term pain farmers experienced would be worth it once he forced China to rewrite the terms of trade in America’s favor.
But a new book by Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton alleges that the president, worried about his political fortunes, personally and explicitly asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, to help him stay in power by increasing purchases of U.S. agricultural goods.
That is a Fake narrative Propaganda piece, because the "make up for lost revenues due to tariffs time period" was done by taking the tariff money and giving much of it to the farmers who were sacrificing during this trade war period.

But thank you for proving my point about people not recognizing the far reaching implications of Biden's China money schemes, in that our trade deals were affected by China waiting to see if they could get their puppet in.
Furthermore this proves even China didn't think Biden could get the votes, when they eventually caved to a deal.

I looked at how that money was redistributed. It was a Ultra Rich Welfare Check and not a whole lot made it to the small farmers. In fact, all you had to do to get your check was to be a stock holder in a Corporate Farm and never set foot on it. I doubt if the original idea should have been Lawyers, Doctors, etc. were to be the major recipients of that money. But the original idea was just that.
You mean like how the stimulus money is going to Pelosi and Schumer quid pro quos and people who don't need the check & little is making it to those who need it, especially landlords who have property tax upkeep and mortgages on properties the gov't is helping "non covid" related deadbeats to stiff payments on.

QAnon is strong in this one.
So you can't refute what was said you needed to post an ad hominem reply instead of not replying at all? Nice!

Stop with the QAnon type BS and I won't call you on it.

Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
This is the 2nd time he's provoked a war with Russia. First was the day he got his first intelligence briefing as the Democratic presidential candidate, he had already day one violated the protocols by sharing classified info that enraged Russia almost starting a war before elected and now this wreckless incident and speech.

Yeah. It´s a little troubling then when you read stuff like this. The Biden laptop and CCP connection. Experts: Joe Biden's Ties to China Present National Security Risk (breitbart.com)
People don't think about all the things his quid pro quo schemes can affect, like during the trade deals China held off for a long time (which affected our farmers), because they knew they could wait for the politician they had in their pocket.

Donald Trump....Read his great agreement..Really, I am not just trying to write reality and fiction together to make a crappy story of conscience or observation.

John Bolton, the former national security adviser, alleged that President Trump had pressed China to buy farm goods for political reasons. Those purchases have not made up for the trade-war damage.

Mr. Trump has vociferously defended his approach, saying that any short-term pain farmers experienced would be worth it once he forced China to rewrite the terms of trade in America’s favor.
But a new book by Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton alleges that the president, worried about his political fortunes, personally and explicitly asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, to help him stay in power by increasing purchases of U.S. agricultural goods.
That is a Fake narrative Propaganda piece, because the "make up for lost revenues due to tariffs time period" was done by taking the tariff money and giving much of it to the farmers who were sacrificing during this trade war period.

But thank you for proving my point about people not recognizing the far reaching implications of Biden's China money schemes, in that our trade deals were affected by China waiting to see if they could get their puppet in.
Furthermore this proves even China didn't think Biden could get the votes, when they eventually caved to a deal.

I looked at how that money was redistributed. It was a Ultra Rich Welfare Check and not a whole lot made it to the small farmers. In fact, all you had to do to get your check was to be a stock holder in a Corporate Farm and never set foot on it. I doubt if the original idea should have been Lawyers, Doctors, etc. were to be the major recipients of that money. But the original idea was just that.
You mean like how the stimulus money is going to Pelosi and Schumer quid pro quos and people who don't need the check & little is making it to those who need it, especially landlords who have property tax upkeep and mortgages on properties the gov't is helping "non covid" related deadbeats to stiff payments on.

You have a habit of not addressing facts.

So you can't refute what was said you needed to post an ad hominem reply instead of not replying at all? Nice!

You do realize most Conservatives don't even know what Qanon is, never visited a website or meetup or whatever. Neither do I know what you are yapping about. It seems liberals know more about Qanon and use them as a scapegoat narrative favored by meme makers to avoid actual issues.
When you have an actual intellectually honest refutation response then let me know.
51msgg.jpg

You do realize most Conservatives don't even know what Qanon is, never visited a website or meetup or whatever. Neither do I know what you are yapping about. It seems liberals know more about Qanon and use them as a scapegoat narrative favored by meme makers to avoid actual issues.
When you have an actual intellectually honest refutation response then let me know.
View attachment 469491
ProgBots are too emotionally disturbed to absorb facts and what the implications of facts are and so rely on insults.

View attachment 469491

I suggest you educate yourself. Go on Youtube and search for QAnon. Get ready for a wild ride. But not all of this nonsense is coming from QAnon.

I just read today that Biden is Pissed. It appears those briefing that Rump was supposed to get were pooh pooh. Russia was very active in the Election in Rumps favor. Even with Youtube not allow them to directly put their crap on there, it still found it's way as well as Twitter, Facebook and all the others. What I see here is that information is repeated over and over as if it were fact.

And of course, QAnon is grabbing it as their own. And so are the Party of the Rumpsters.

Rump was supposed to win like he did last time with generous outside help. But he didn't win and elections have consequences. Now that Biden has had the same briefings that Rump scuffawed he's taking action like it should been done under Rump. But as long as it benefited Rump no action was to be taken.

But Joe is a democrat, and democrats start wars.

All the major wars you had a democrat President.

Just saying.

Bush and Cheney are now Democrats?

2 signs that you are Anti American. Following QAnon and the Rtwingnutjob news agencies.
All driven by wide-eyed paranoia.

It was just reported in the Papers that Biden recently got the very briefings offered to Rump. The severity of the Russian meddling in the Elections. Most of the crap spewed by the Party of the Rumpers comes directly out of the Russian Agencies and passed along using various methods. Biden is pissed. No wonder he's going after Russia with a vengence. The Russian back the loser. Now they have to deal with the winner.

Just saying.

Well let's see, who did Bush vote for? That's right everyone, Joe Biden.

So yea.

Just saying.

So yea.

Did you expect him to vote for Trump? Really? Trump is really a repulsive, dumb liar who trashed Bush and his family.

Just saying.

So yea.

Did you expect him to vote for Trump? Really? Trump is really a repulsive, dumb liar who trashed Bush and his family.
The truth hurts, doesn't it.

View attachment 469491

I suggest you educate yourself. Go on Youtube and search for QAnon. Get ready for a wild ride. But not all of this nonsense is coming from QAnon.

I just read today that Biden is Pissed. It appears those briefing that Rump was supposed to get were pooh pooh. Russia was very active in the Election in Rumps favor. Even with Youtube not allow them to directly put their crap on there, it still found it's way as well as Twitter, Facebook and all the others. What I see here is that information is repeated over and over as if it were fact.

And of course, QAnon is grabbing it as their own. And so are the Party of the Rumpsters.

Rump was supposed to win like he did last time with generous outside help. But he didn't win and elections have consequences. Now that Biden has had the same briefings that Rump scuffawed he's taking action like it should been done under Rump. But as long as it benefited Rump no action was to be taken.
The topic is "Warning. Biden administration are pushing for a major war"
Whether you see Leprechauns, Rusians, or Qanon under your bed or in your closet is an issue unrelated to this topic.
4zkhi2.jpg

Just saying.

So yea.

The truth hurts, doesn't it.

Decent men can disagree politically without going scorched earth. Trump can't compete.

Lots of talk about massive military movement in the Mediterranian. Nothing on mainstream news as far as i know.

Not to late to stop children from being slaughtered. People just have to expose their plans online and they can´t go for it. With some work one person can do that. If people are told Biden Whitehouse are going to start a major war in the middle east and it then happens it´s a huuuge wake up call. There is no way they then can manipulate public opinion to go along with war.

That's one big problem with changing presidents too often. You never know if the new one will want to start a major war just to look good.

Seems like the they are using Ukraine to push for war. Good that Biden admitted blackmail in front of the cam though.

Perhaps NATO should stop provoking a nuclear power and gambling with our lives.

"JUST IN - U.S. European Command raised its watch level from "possible crisis" to "potential imminent crisis" (the highest level) in response to the buildup of Russian forces on the border with Ukraine (NYT)"

Forum List

Back