Warning. Biden administration are pushing for a major war

Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
This is the 2nd time he's provoked a war with Russia. First was the day he got his first intelligence briefing as the Democratic presidential candidate, he had already day one violated the protocols by sharing classified info that enraged Russia almost starting a war before elected and now this wreckless incident and speech.

Yeah. It´s a little troubling then when you read stuff like this. The Biden laptop and CCP connection. Experts: Joe Biden's Ties to China Present National Security Risk (breitbart.com)
People don't think about all the things his quid pro quo schemes can affect, like during the trade deals China held off for a long time (which affected our farmers), because they knew they could wait for the politician they had in their pocket.
Wait till we see the results of their Iranian returned (untraceable) cash cut.

Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
My question for you is, "when did we ever stopped being at war in the Middle East?..

This is the 2nd time he's provoked a war with Russia. First was the day he got his first intelligence briefing as the Democratic presidential candidate, he had already day one violated the protocols by sharing classified info that enraged Russia almost starting a war before elected and now this wreckless incident and speech.

Yeah. It´s a little troubling then when you read stuff like this. The Biden laptop and CCP connection. Experts: Joe Biden's Ties to China Present National Security Risk (breitbart.com)
People don't think about all the things his quid pro quo schemes can affect, like during the trade deals China held off for a long time (which affected our farmers), because they knew they could wait for the politician they had in their pocket.
That president that increased ag trade with China?

Donald Trump....Read his great agreement..Really, I am not just trying to write reality and fiction together to make a crappy story of conscience or observation.

Trump’s Trade Appeals to China Still Left Farmers Reeling
John Bolton, the former national security adviser, alleged that President Trump had pressed China to buy farm goods for political reasons. Those purchases have not made up for the trade-war damage.

Mr. Trump has vociferously defended his approach, saying that any short-term pain farmers experienced would be worth it once he forced China to rewrite the terms of trade in America’s favor.
But a new book by Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton alleges that the president, worried about his political fortunes, personally and explicitly asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, to help him stay in power by increasing purchases of U.S. agricultural goods.

2 signs that you are Anti American. Following QAnon and the Rtwingnutjob news agencies.
All driven by wide-eyed paranoia.
that the vile scum, brain dead commie demonRATS promote...
And another example, right on cue.

Democrats are promising our enemies that if they nuke Florida or Texas they will block a retaliatory strike. As soon as the nuke powers are taken from the president, our enemies will act.

Uh. No. For your second post I recommend “Donald Trump will be president on July 4th!” That should go well.
IT'S TRUE I TELL YOU

I SAW IT ON THE INTERNET

What?

You having a brain?

Don’t believe everything you read Mac!

For the OP:

Oh, war with Russia has been coming since the end of World War II, so get on with it or shut up for once!

Donald Trump....Read his great agreement..Really, I am not just trying to write reality and fiction together to make a crappy story of conscience or observation.

John Bolton, the former national security adviser, alleged that President Trump had pressed China to buy farm goods for political reasons. Those purchases have not made up for the trade-war damage.

Mr. Trump has vociferously defended his approach, saying that any short-term pain farmers experienced would be worth it once he forced China to rewrite the terms of trade in America’s favor.
But a new book by Mr. Trump’s former national security adviser John Bolton alleges that the president, worried about his political fortunes, personally and explicitly asked his Chinese counterpart, Xi Jinping, to help him stay in power by increasing purchases of U.S. agricultural goods.
That is a Fake narrative Propaganda piece, because the "make up for lost revenues due to tariffs time period" was done by taking the tariff money and giving much of it to the farmers who were sacrificing during this trade war period.

But thank you for proving my point about people not recognizing the far reaching implications of Biden's China money schemes, in that our trade deals were affected by China waiting to see if they could get their puppet in.
Furthermore this proves even China didn't think Biden could get the votes, when they eventually caved to a deal.

2 signs that you are Anti American. Following QAnon and the Rtwingnutjob news agencies.
All driven by wide-eyed paranoia.
that the vile scum, brain dead commie demonRATS promote...
And another example, right on cue.
and another case of denial, right on cue

So you were "told this spiritually," huh? I am not surprised you've been banned on Facebook and other places, rookie propagandist.

Thank you for creating an account and having your 1st post be that World War III is coming. I appreciate that.
We are tired of wars. And if so, you will be blamed for this. Forever. No amount of your Alinsky bullshit will get you of this one. And you will try.

Democrats are promising our enemies that if they nuke Florida or Texas they will block a retaliatory strike. As soon as the nuke powers are taken from the president, our enemies will act.

Wow, QAnon is strong in this one.

That is a Fake narrative Propaganda piece, because the "make up for lost revenues due to tariffs time period" was done by taking the tariff money and giving much of it to the farmers who were sacrificing during this trade war period.

But thank you for proving my point about people not recognizing the far reaching implications of Biden's China money schemes, in that our trade deals were affected by China waiting to see if they could get their puppet in.
Furthermore this proves even China didn't think Biden could get the votes, when they eventually caved to a deal.

I looked at how that money was redistributed. It was a Ultra Rich Welfare Check and not a whole lot made it to the small farmers. In fact, all you had to do to get your check was to be a stock holder in a Corporate Farm and never set foot on it. I doubt if the original idea should have been Lawyers, Doctors, etc. were to be the major recipients of that money. But the original idea was just that.

I looked at how that money was redistributed. It was a Ultra Rich Welfare Check and not a whole lot made it to the small farmers. In fact, all you had to do to get your check was to be a stock holder in a Corporate Farm and never set foot on it. I doubt if the original idea should have been Lawyers, Doctors, etc. were to be the major recipients of that money. But the original idea was just that.
You mean like how the stimulus money is going to Pelosi and Schumer quid pro quos and people who don't need the check & little is making it to those who need it, especially landlords who have property tax upkeep and mortgages on properties the gov't is helping "non covid" related deadbeats to stiff payments on.

You mean like how the stimulus money is going to Pelosi and Schumer quid pro quos and people who don't need the check & little is making it to those who need it, especially landlords who have property tax upkeep and mortgages on properties the gov't is helping "non covid" related deadbeats to stiff payments on.

QAnon is strong in this one.

We tend to forget that the U.S. and Russia share seats as well as information in the international Space Station while we have elected a president who apparently spends his time muttering inane scripts and the radicals are in charge. Is it prudent to start a cold war with Russia at this time while China challenges the US for world dominance? Something ain't right in the left wing.

QAnon is strong in this one.
So you can't refute what was said you needed to post an ad hominem reply instead of not replying at all? Nice!

Biden's far reaching money scheme's in yer wet, wild dreams homeboy nothing has changed and nothing will change.

We tend to forget that the U.S. and Russia share seats as well as information in the international Space Station while we have elected a president who apparently spends his time muttering inane scripts and the radicals are in charge. Is it prudent to start a cold war with Russia at this time while China challenges the US for world dominance? Something ain't right in the left wing.
The Chill of U.S.-Russia Relations Creeps Into Space
Bungled plans between the U.S. and Russia highlight how hot-and-cold international relations mess with space exploration.
JANUARY 11, 2019

When Putin acts like a murderous bully, no time like the present.

Forum List

Back