Warning. Biden administration are pushing for a major war

Joh17

Rookie
Mar 18, 2021
Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Was told this spiritually. In the middle east i think. The news confirms something is going on it seems.

Was thinking that if we tell lots of people about it then the warpropaganda will not work well and we could prevent the war. Have posted this in lots of groups and sites on Facebook but now i am blocked from posting there. Please help.

Matthew 5:9 - Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
They don't give a flying fig what the peasants want. They are elite.

2 signs that you are Anti American. Following QAnon and the Rtwingnutjob news agencies.

There's always a war brewing somewhere. That's why the State Department is so important. The number of wars they have prevented far outnumber the wars we have fought.

2 signs that you are Anti American. Following QAnon and the Rtwingnutjob news agencies.
All driven by wide-eyed paranoia.

The US-led coalition has been working closely with the Kurds during the campaign against the Islamic State terrorist group in Syria, with Kurdish forces often working as ground coordinators for coalition jets during airstrikes.

In late 2020, then-US President Donald Trump ordered US troops withdrawn from the area to redeploy to Iraq.

US Military Convoy Enters Northeast Syria: Report - I24news

This is the 2nd time he's provoked a war with Russia. First was the day he got his first intelligence briefing as the Democratic presidential candidate, he had already day one violated the protocols by sharing classified info that enraged Russia almost starting a war before elected and now this wreckless incident and speech.

This is the 2nd time he's provoked a war with Russia. First was the day he got his first intelligence briefing as the Democratic presidential candidate, he had already day one violated the protocols by sharing classified info that enraged Russia almost starting a war before elected and now this wreckless incident and speech.

Are you saying that Americans should fear Russia? Sorry, not going to happen. Putin needs to clean his act up or resign.

So.....the guy whom we are told is controlled by China is trying to have a war with Russia because he is controlled by China??

But Joe is a democrat, and democrats start wars.

All the major wars you had a democrat President.

Just saying.

2 signs that you are Anti American. Following antifa, and black flies matter and the nazi propaganda publisher stations, that want to be news agencies.

All driven by wide-eyed paranoia.
that the vile scum, brain dead commie demonRATS promote...

526ro2.jpg

526uff.jpg

Yeah. It´s a little troubling then when you read stuff like this. The Biden laptop and CCP connection. Experts: Joe Biden's Ties to China Present National Security Risk (breitbart.com)

Forum List

Back