War on Christmas 2021

I suppose I am going to get ridiculed to hell for asking this but who the HELL IS BRANDON?

Sorry to derail the thread.... Let's get back to the war on Christmas.

It's supposed to be "Fuck Joe Biden", but Trumpsters are afraid to say it outright for some reason.
No, the idiot reporter tried to get people to believe they crowd was chanting something different, so now people have decided to use her words as a synonymous chant, and it's hysterical.

I don't know a single Trump supporter who's afraid to say "FUCK JOE BIDEN"...

No, the idiot reporter tried to get people to believe they crowd was chanting something different, so now people have decided to use her words as a synonymous chant, and it's hysterical.

I don't know a single Trump supporter who's afraid to say "FUCK JOE BIDEN"...
They why don't they say it?

Don't you guys get sick of childish trolling? Seriously, it seems to be the one thing that binds Trumpsters together. You all love a troll.

Don't you guys get sick of childish trolling? Seriously, it seems to be the one thing that binds Trumpsters together. You all love a troll.
Thats a two way street dude..It happens on both sides of the aisle....Conspiracy Theory is a hard thing to derail when the believers have been brain washed.

"You guys"?

I'm far from being a Trumpster. Yeah, I voted for him in the past, but I'd never vote for him again. Ask yourself, Einstein, is that indicative of a Trumpster?

I know plenty of conservatives who have no problem saying "FUCK JOE BIDEN". I'm sure you do, too...

Thats a two way street dude..It happens on both sides of the aisle....Conspiracy Theory is a hard thing to derail when the believers have been brain washed.
True enough. But it belittles those who engage in it. It trivializes politics and dumbs us all down.

"You guys"?

I'm far from being a Trumpster. Yeah, I voted for him in the past, but I'd never vote for him again. Ask yourself, Einstein, is that indicative of a Trumpster?
Apologies. I should be more careful flinging that insult.

Forum List

Back