War on Christmas 2021

It's supposed to be "Fuck Joe Biden", but Trumpsters are afraid to say it outright for some reason.
Thats because their leader has not gotten on Twitter and told them to say it...Obi Wan has not taught them the ways of the Twitter Gods yet...

Last edited:
The liberals are anxious to get as many Hindus, Buddhists, Muslims, and Jews into America so Christmas will no longer be a religious holiday. We need a Republican in the White House to protect Christmas.

How would it stop being a religious holiday?

They why don't they say it?

Don't you guys get sick of childish trolling? Seriously, it seems to be the one thing that binds Trumpsters together. You all love a troll.
Because it is funny.

I find it hilarious. I don't actually go around saying it though but it does make me smile almost every time I hear it because it is always funny.

And I am certainly not a Trumpster.

The 'War on Christmas' has always been an overexaggerated dumb point. Yes, the move to try and shame everyone to 'happy holidays' was asinine. It failed. Everyone walks around saying merry Christmas or happy holidays for the next month and no one anywhere is offended, upset, marginalized or anything else you can think of over it. I still have to endure 2 months of terrible Christmas music each and every damn year with the majority of it Christian based for obvious reasons.

This tired old tripe about a war on Christmas is old and no one buys it anymore.

Because it is funny.

I find it hilarious.
So do I. But I don't use it as a rallying cry.

It just seems like trolling, er "owning the libs", is all these cretins have. There are so many substantive criticisms of liberals that they could make, but Trumpsters focus on whacky conspiracy theories and pointless trolling instead. I honestly think it's because most of them comprehend little else.

I'm going to in person church this Sunday for the first time since March 20. I don't really see a war on Christmas, but even I don't see organized religion as really being responsive to my own spiritual needs. And when I regularly went, I bordered on what traditional chruchgoers often refer to as "a spike." LOL

Stay outta my pew, punk.

So do I. But I don't use it as a rallying cry.

It just seems like trolling, er "owning the libs", is all these cretins have. There are so many substantive criticisms of liberals that they could make, but Trumpsters focus on whacky conspiracy theories and pointless trolling instead. I honestly think it's because most of them comprehend little else.
lol. Well, I don't actually disagree with anything you just said. It is childish but it is much more enjoyable than the other bullshit rhetoric. Better than running around saying stop the steal or other such nonsense.

The main point I would make is that it is not just Trumpsters saying it. In general it is a fast and cheap way to publicly announce your displeasure with the current administration. What that says about our political process might actually be something worth exploration but I do not see it as any different than the tag lines people put on their bumpers in previous administrations. Not my President is the EXACT same thing just on the left and 4 years ago. Lock her up is another example. Plenty of them out there, all of them identical to this one in all but one factor: this one is fucking hilarious!

lol. Well, I don't actually disagree with anything you just said. It is childish but it is much more enjoyable than the other bullshit rhetoric. Better than running around saying stop the steal or other such nonsense.

The main point I would make is that it is not just Trumpsters saying it. In general it is a fast and cheap way to publicly announce your displeasure with the current administration. What that says about our political process might actually be something worth exploration but I do not see it as any different than the tag lines people put on their bumpers in previous administrations. Not my President is the EXACT same thing just on the left and 4 years ago. Lock her up is another example. Plenty of them out there, all of them identical to this one in all but one factor: this one is fucking hilarious!
Maybe the problem is that our politics are so dysfunctional that chanting nonsense actually carries the day. Or maybe I just need to get over the fact that the US has jumped the shark.

Last edited:
Well the lib loons in the BLM bar sign thread All state the white patron should have just left.
So employing the same advice, you Christmas symbol haters simply need to avert your eyes and not stare at that which troubles you instead of demanding that it be removed .

Last edited:
Here is the latest attack on Christmas. Let's go Brandon!

I believe the little arsonist is a homeless street guy with a prior less significant criminal record. I suspect he has some mental health issues. I don’t assume his sad brand of mental defect amounts to any part of a war on Christmas.

Maybe the problem is that our politics are so dysfunction that chanting nonsense actually carries the day. Or maybe I just need to get over the fact that the US has jumped the shark.
I think it is just a natural phenomena of being overly successful. It is a well known phenomena that the most engaged electorates are always the most suppressed. Show me a nation that has an actual voter turnout above 90% (not forced or contrived elections) and ill show you a nation that is having its very first free elections. It makes sense as their vote actually means something. It may even mean the difference between life and death.

In the US on the other hand, we are widely successful. I do not even need to leave my house and food will just appear at my door. Food from anywhere in any ethnic variety in any combination all in less than an hour. I am never cold, hot or otherwise discomforted in any meaningful way without me actively choosing it. Shit is pretty amazing. And the reality is, no matter who I have voted for or who gets in office nothing really changes and shit pretty much remains amazing. I am not saying we do not all have hardships in our lives but really any glance at history reveals how amazing it is to be alive now and in a wealthy nation.

Unfortunately, that also means we can devolve politics into a sports league where we get to root for the winner, dance around like idiots when we win by virtue of voting for the right side or pout when our team does not win. When things actually start to get bad for people, when we see true suffering, then the electorate will start to care again.

The 'War on Christmas' has always been an overexaggerated dumb point. Yes, the move to try and shame everyone to 'happy holidays' was asinine. It failed. Everyone walks around saying merry Christmas or happy holidays for the next month and no one anywhere is offended, upset, marginalized or anything else you can think of over it. I still have to endure 2 months of terrible Christmas music each and every damn year with the majority of it Christian based for obvious reasons.

This tired old tripe about a war on Christmas is old and no one buys it anymore.
I'm not really sure Christmas itself had much religious significance. We helped set up a fabricated chapel in a shopping mall back in the 60s. The religious message at church and in society seemed to be to be more about the Golden Rule and homeless in the manger. And Jews tended to be more in the reform school, and Hanukkah was "Amercanized" to a family holiday with lights and presents.

The priests I've known through the years more or less just wanted to get it over with, and move onto Shrove Tue and Lent. lol

I think it is just a natural phenomena of being overly successful. It is a well known phenomena that the most engaged electorates are always the most suppressed. Show me a nation that has an actual voter turnout above 90% (not forced or contrived elections) and ill show you a nation that is having its very first free elections. It makes sense as their vote actually means something. It may even mean the difference between life and death.

In the US on the other hand, we are widely successful. I do not even need to leave my house and food will just appear at my door. Food from anywhere in any ethnic variety in any combination all in less than an hour. I am never cold, hot or otherwise discomforted in any meaningful way without me actively choosing it. Shit is pretty amazing. And the reality is, no matter who I have voted for or who gets in office nothing really changes and shit pretty much remains amazing. I am not saying we do not all have hardships in our lives but really any glance at history reveals how amazing it is to be alive now and in a wealthy nation.

Unfortunately, that also means we can devolve politics into a sports league where we get to root for the winner, dance around like idiots when we win by virtue of voting for the right side or pout when our team does not win. When things actually start to get bad for people, when we see true suffering, then the electorate will start to care again.
It is a political message board, but really is there much political difference. Trump's policies were largely that the 60s were great. He was a populist, and no diss intended. The last time we seriously had a debate about philosophy of govt was Reagan's attempt of devolve from federal power. And the dems abandoned new deal liberalism as a result.

But there are issues. The two parties focus on social issues, because it's easier to draw distinctions with "the other side."

Forum List

Back