War May Not Be the Answer with China

China has their fingers in everything technological. We can shoot a nuke at them and they’ll probably guide it right back at us. After they’ve severed all of our communication capability.
Sorry, but China has already won WWIII.
Thank Bill and Hillary Rosenberg.

You think? That is why they steal our intellectual property down to the simplest level. China cannot even invade Taiwan much less defeat us in anything.
I’m not so sure. They attacked us with a bio WMD knowing they cornered the market on the antidote.

Really? This is a bio WMD that was developed in a lab? You might want to recheck that, because damn near every doctor who has looked at this virus has said that it is natural in origin, not man made.

And, really? They cornered the market on the antidote? Are you sure they have one? Where is your proof for any of this? Do you have links that say this was a bio weapon developed by China and they have the antidote, or is this more conspiracy you're pulling outta your ass?

I have links to back up what I say...................

Lots of links out there legitimately speculating lab creation. Google it.
China has the pharmaceutical manufacturing market cornered, too. Mighty coincidence there.

Hey, I provided a link to back up what I said, where are yours? I'm not going to prove anything for you when I've shown you it isn't man made. It's on you to prove that it is.
What’s more, no one wants to admit the source because a WMD attack warrants a WMD response. The best way around this is to pretend it was not a WMD attack and then you buy time in avoiding a response. Consider the Cuban Missile Crisis and the Soviet shoot down of a S Korean airliner in 1983.

Forum List

Back