War May Not Be the Answer with China

I’m not so sure. They attacked us with a bio WMD knowing they cornered the market on the antidote.
Why cant we sue them for costs in international courts for giving bad data, and then take the settlement out by canceling US bond numbers that we know that they bought of ours?
Because they wouldn’t abide by any ruling against them. Most likely the court would be bought by them anyway just like WHO was.
Then go through a US court, and when we cancel their bonds by number, how does that allow them to not abide by it?

We tell the world we are canceling these bonds held by China so dont by them because we are not honoring them as payment for the economic damage caused by Chicom lies.
They would instigate a propaganda assault and make the US out to be untrustworthy defaulters.

You're going to tell the world our bonds are negotiable only until we decide they're not? You do know we'll be trying to sell a couple of trillion in new bonds to finance the big giveaway, don't you?

But a worldwide blockade of China until they have a regime change is the answer.

Dr. Anthony Fauci says that human-to-human transmission of COVID-19 diseases erupted in China in mid-December, yet the regime told the U.S. and the world the virus was only transmitted animal-to-human.

Dr. Fauci, an influential member of President Trump’s coronavirus task force, told the Fox News show “Watters’ World” that as the diseases spread to more people in mid-January in China’s Hubei Province and Wuhan city, the communist government said that human contagion was minimal.

Both assertions were “clearly not correct … that was misinformation right from the beginning,” he said.

COVID-19 was in fact a highly contagious disease already being seeded by Chinese travelers in mid-January to the U.S. and Europe, where it has killed thousands. . . .

Republicans have accused the Chinese Communist Party, the dictatorship ruling the country, of deliberately concealing the virus’ spread. Chinese authorities threatened eight doctors with prison for trying to warn the world on social media about what would become a global pandemic.

The White House says that while China was hiding disease facts it was also buying up lots of medical equipment around the world. When COVID-19 began its killing spree, China’s propaganda machine went into action, making the unfounded assertion that the U.S. Army planted the virus in Wuhan. . . .

The World Health Organization, criticized by Republicans as in bed with Chinese rulers, repeated China’s disinformation with a tweet that said there was no direct evidence of human-to-human spread, even though physicians in Wuhan had been issuing warnings.

On Jan. 23, WHO said COVID-19 was not a global health emergency. It eventually declared it a pandemic.

Sure, then we go into another bogus illegal unconstitutional war as per usual.

Americans should expect nothing from Don or this economic/political system, but further fleecing and wealth redistribution to the aristocracy.

Your political class withheld what was coming from the public while the substantial people got their insider trading all wrapped up.

And now all the system has to offer is gaslighting, blame and utter irresponsibility.

Let's all enjoy the ruse that we're reclaiming "normal" in a bit.

America can't even get its shit together on testing so it actually knows where it is on this. On the other hand, given the preferential impact upon various demographics in american society, perhaps america does have it's agenda on track and has decided it's cleansing time again, in the interest of "progress".

You know, instead of worrying about where this came from, how's about we do things to get people safe again, and THEN you can start bitching about who was responsible.

Incidentally, that city that all conservatives on here like to bitch about is one of the most successful places in America for combating the virus. San Francisco has managed to flatten the curve, and is seeing their cases get down to manageable levels.

SAN FRANCISCO (CBS SF) — While California has successfully “flattened the curve,” with Gov. Gavin Newsom saying the state projects a manageable peak of cases in May, that does not necessarily mean shelter-in-place orders will end come summer.

“We’re working really hard right now, trying to think about what would the signals be,” said Santa Clara County Health Officer Dr. Sara Cody. “What do we need to have in place in order to relax a little bit? That planning is not just underway here in our county; this is what’s happening really across the world.”

This is no place for your commie 'facts', libtard! :04:

I’m not so sure. They attacked us with a bio WMD knowing they cornered the market on the antidote.
Why cant we sue them for costs in international courts for giving bad data, and then take the settlement out by canceling US bond numbers that we know that they bought of ours?
Because they wouldn’t abide by any ruling against them. Most likely the court would be bought by them anyway just like WHO was.
Then go through a US court, and when we cancel their bonds by number, how does that allow them to not abide by it?

We tell the world we are canceling these bonds held by China so dont by them because we are not honoring them as payment for the economic damage caused by Chicom lies.
They would instigate a propaganda assault and make the US out to be untrustworthy defaulters.

You're going to tell the world our bonds are negotiable only until we decide they're not? You do know we'll be trying to sell a couple of trillion in new bonds to finance the big giveaway, don't you?
And none of it will have any capital substance.

What does that have to do with being (would-be) untrustworthy defaulters?

China has their fingers in everything technological. We can shoot a nuke at them and they’ll probably guide it right back at us. After they’ve severed all of our communication capability.
Sorry, but China has already won WWIII.
Thank Bill and Hillary Rosenberg.

You think? That is why they steal our intellectual property down to the simplest level. China cannot even invade Taiwan much less defeat us in anything.

You have no clue as to what they have. COVID 19 is nothing! Also, why would they do their own people first? You are clueless.

China has their fingers in everything technological. We can shoot a nuke at them and they’ll probably guide it right back at us. After they’ve severed all of our communication capability.

You think? That is why they steal our intellectual property down to the simplest level. China cannot even invade Taiwan much less defeat us in anything.

Really? This is a bio WMD that was developed in a lab? You might want to recheck that, because damn near every doctor who has looked at this virus has said that it is natural in origin, not man made.

And, really? They cornered the market on the antidote? Are you sure they have one? Where is your proof for any of this? Do you have links that say this was a bio weapon developed by China and they have the antidote, or is this more conspiracy you're pulling outta your ass?

I have links to back up what I say...................

By the way Roshawn, thanks for being such an idiot. Your post filled with stupidity saying that the virus was man made that I responded to caused Admiral Rockwell Tory to give me a like.

That has never happened before. Thanks for being stupid enough for both Admiral and I to say that you're an idiot and agree on it.

Paper money with no capital to back it up ain’t real money.

You have no clue as to what they have. COVID 19 is nothing! Also, why would they do their own people first? You are clueless.
Again, their George Washington is Mao. They would take pride in mass murder if it benefits the regime, Chinese included.

Paper money with no capital to back it up ain’t real money.

It buys real stuff.

Your 'point' is also still irrelevant - it has nothing to do with defaulting.

Really? This is a bio WMD that was developed in a lab? You might want to recheck that, because damn near every doctor who has looked at this virus has said that it is natural in origin, not man made.

And, really? They cornered the market on the antidote? Are you sure they have one? Where is your proof for any of this? Do you have links that say this was a bio weapon developed by China and they have the antidote, or is this more conspiracy you're pulling outta your ass?

Lots of links out there legitimately speculating lab creation. Google it.
China has the pharmaceutical manufacturing market cornered, too. Mighty coincidence there.

But a worldwide blockade of China until they have a regime change is the answer.
It's City Hall and the Communist Party chain-gang labor unions. We have too much of it in the U.S., and we need a regime change, too. The feds are far from perfect themselves of course, but those damned local-schmokel city hall officials of ours on the property-tax sewer-water-electric-garbage-mental-health payroll don't get to blame "the Feds" for everything that goes wrong in the country.

War with China would do nobody any good.

But it will take armed conflict for you to overcome your local "Little Hitlers" and get your freedom back.

The real enemy is NOT an ocean away.

Tiny Tony Fraudi who helped finance the ridiculous Chinese lab that came up with the half assed Kung Flu said a month or so ago it was basically harmless and to go about your business. Then Tiny Tony Fraudi told President Trump multiple millions in the USA would die horrifying deaths as a result of the Kung Flu. So the question China haters have to ask is, what if Tiny Tony Fraudi is responsible? What if you are going after the wrong guy?

China has the pharmaceutical manufacturing market cornered, too. Mighty coincidence there.

Hey, I provided a link to back up what I said, where are yours? I'm not going to prove anything for you when I've shown you it isn't man made. It's on you to prove that it is.

Hey, I provided a link to back up what I said, where are yours? I'm not going to prove anything for you when I've shown you it isn't man made. It's on you to prove that it is.
Here, go look it up...

Forum List

Back