100% China’s Fault

I agree with Bill except for one thing...this didn't come from the wet markets although some nasty stuff does come form wet markets the bat in question is not sold there....it was let loose from a infectious disease lab in Wuyan...and don't forget the Chinese government stopped all interstate flights and buses from Wuhan but left international flights open sending the virus all over the world including SF and NY....wake up USA...we were attacked....

Hanlon's razor: "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity".

America did not start this. Yes, it began in China and spread from China.

Trump's bizarre downplaying of the danger came AFTER that.

Two different things. Obviously.
"Downplaying"? :lol:

Is that the word du jour of the Trump hoaxters? In the whole Trump is a Russian agent hoax, the oft repeated word was "dossier". Say it comrade moonbat! "Dossier" Say it ad naseum like a good little subservient slaveboy.

Now say "downplay"! Use it over and over again. Say it over and over again and again...Downplay..

Mac, you are a feeble minded low IQ easily brainwashed idiot.

Is that the word du jour of the Trump hoaxters? In the whole Trump is a Russian agent hoax, the oft repeated word was "dossier". Say it comrade moonbat! "Dossier" Say it ad naseum like a good little subservient slaveboy.

Now say "downplay"! Use it over and over again. Say it over and over again and again...Downplay..

And you're a good, little, irrelevant talk radio Trumpster.

Get me out of your head. I'm not interested.

Last edited:

Who easily brainwashed you into saying "downplay" Mac?

Seems to me that you are mindlessly repeating the Democrat controlled MSM, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed partisan parrot.

Fuck off, you easily brainwashed idiot.

Downplay that, pretend independent.

Seems to me that you are mindlessly repeating the MSM, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed partisan parrot.

:badgrin:

Seems to me that you are mindlessly repeating the MSM, you feeble-minded easily brainwashed partisan parrot.

:badgrin:
:finger3::lastword1:

I think that these Global Elites are the ones who has started the spread.

Trump didn't downplay anything...he passed along information from the WHO...call them....

Okay, but the CDC, NIH, DoD were all saying this was a pretty big deal and he still downplayed it because he didn't want to spook the markets...So there's that.
Obviously, as evidenced by the SOTU speech, and his subsequent bold and decisive actions, Trump thought the China virus was very significant.

Why would you want him to "spook the markets" in the first place?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back