Want to see Mueller's findings earlier....???

They're not fake
Of course they are. You are a frustrated, angry old man typing fake LOLs on the internet.

Thank for another laugh.

You mean, "LOL!!!!!" (cuts self)

Don't be cutting yourself, that's not funny, it's just pathetic.

Oh boy, now he's plagiarizing...the ol' brain is stuck in deadweight tantrum mode...

They're not fake
Of course they are. You are a frustrated, angry old man typing fake LOLs on the internet.

Thank for another laugh.

Oh boy, now he's plagiarizing...the ol' brain is stuck in deadweight tantrum mode...

Is your short term memory really that bad, you said (cuts self). That could only apply to you, hell I would cut you before I would cut myself.

Thank for another laugh.

Is your short term memory really that bad, you said (cuts self). That could only apply to you, hell I would cut you before I would cut myself.

Oh my, know he's really losing it. Is it the booze?

Thank for another laugh.

Well being drunk will help when talking to brain damaged liberals.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

Wait, aren't you supposed to be in that other thread whining like a little b**** about liberals insulting your people? Scram!

Let's face it, given the WH, a loyalist SCOTUS and a scared shitless and inept Senate, Mueller's important findings could be held up until Trump leaves offices in January 2021.....

However, if we wanted to see (hear, really) those findings earlier, the quickest way would be for Whitaker or Trump to fire Mueller.....

How (and why)???

Simple......want to guess who would be the FIRST witness before the House Judiciary committee early next year???

(I'm almost hoping that Trump fires Mueller soon.).......lol

LOL, grow up Gnat

Wait, aren't you supposed to be in that other thread whining like a little b**** about liberals insulting your people? Scram!
I'll leave when I feel like it.............well the walking dead is about to come on......so maybe in a few. LOL

Come on ya little commie bitch, show us what you got.

The above moron is getting a bit frantic.......

But, Tigger its NOT my job to show you anything (except every once in a while reminding your ilk what fucked up fools they are)_.....and, REMEMBER its the job of a decent republican to show you how your cult is dying.

Come on ya little commie bitch, show us what you got.

The above moron is getting a bit frantic.......

But, Tigger its NOT my job to show you anything (except every once in a while reminding your ilk what fucked up fools they are)_.....and, REMEMBER its the job of a decent republican to show you how your cult is dying.

So all you got is deflection? Typical regressive.

Forum List

Back