Liz Cheney: No surprise Trump doesn't want you to see the J6 Committee evidence

AKA

th

again with misinformation?

No one destroyed 'evidence' Most all the evidence was brought to the Jan 6 committee by Republicans.

Wrong....dumb ass. There were no republicans on the Jan. 6 committee...you had 2 quisling, republican members of the democrat party, Trump haters on that committee......and yes, they actually destroyed evidence to keep it from the republican House investigation.

If this was such a dark and destructive event in our history, why did the now-defunct committee destroy the evidence? No, I’m not kidding. If this were a trial case, the judge would have no option but to dismiss it because everything appears to have been sent into the furnace. Nothing was preserved, a requirement upon the committee’s dissolution. One key piece of evidence that’s been lost: the communications the committee had with the Biden White House (via Fox News):
------
The House select committee that investigated the Capitol riot on January 6, 2021 failed to adequately preserve documents, data and video depositions – including communications it had with the Biden White House that are still missing – according to the Republican lawmaker overseeing the GOP investigation into the committee's work.
-------
The "Blue Team," as described by Loudermilk, represents the group within the J6 committee that was directed to investigate security failures at the Capitol. Loudermilk explained that sources have told him the Blue Team was essentially "shut down" by the committee in order to focus on placing the blame on former President Trump.

Jack Smith has seen it. All of the juries that will hear the cases against the RICO man, will see it to.
I see Smith saying to Trump and co, what I tell people who push me too far..

"It's not going to end the way you think it will"

Forum List

Back