Want to guess whats ruining this country

Its a flash party guys,

A bunch of kids send out a text to everyone they know and then those kids tell everyone they know to show up at a certain place at a certain time.

In this random gathering is people of all types including those who were just at the site orinally.

The kids are just trying to have fun and are too naive to know that criminals will use the opportunity to do what they want.

You can pretend all you want that this is anything different than kids of the past finding ways to meet other kids but this is happening all over the country and not just black kids are doing it.

You're a fucking idiot. Is this your definition of kids "just trying to have fun"?

Seth Kaufman, a delivery man for Olympia II Restaurant on South Street, shows off bruises he received after being attacked by members of the flash mob on South Street Saturday night.

South Street flash mob and aftermath | Philly | 03/20/2010

Now tell me if a group of whites beat up a black man, wouldn you consider that a hate crime? And why is this not a hate crime?

You are one stupid fucker.

Yes. I believe she supports jail time for the racist prankster at Walmart. But not these kids. Who's the fucking racist, truth?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_oas5A6DfNQ&feature=related]YouTube - TB AND TE GETTIN OFF THE TRAIN[/ame]

Some video from Saturday night

I don't consider black youth to be the problem, you do, racist.

So the real problem is youth in general, just because this is the fourth time this has happened in the past two months, and every time it has happened it has been all black youth is just a coincidence

Yeap a racist piece of shit who thinks the important factor in this whole situation is the color of the kids doing it.

Stop calling yourself a democrat and get thee to a party who will wallow in racism like you wish.

I hear the Tea party folks allow racists in their ranks so get moving.

I suspect you LIED when you called yourself a democrat anyway.

People who know me on this board will tell you I'm the proudest D they know, the problem in our party is fucks like you. Your the kind that want to hold hands with animals like this, sing gospel songs until they rape you, and then kill you, and throw you in a ditch to rot.

I'm far from a racists, I could care less if everyone on my block was black. I would rather live with decent black families then white trash .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkfyFU2OY3k&feature=related]YouTube - TEAM EXPLICIT AND TEAM BIZARRE ON THE TRAIN[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMWT41Pu3tM&feature=related]YouTube - TB AT SOUTH STEET[/ame]

Just kids having some harmless fun, pouncing on some poor person car just trying to get home.

Truth, your the coward if you stand and defend this animals. We are looking at two generations of people that are completely useless to our society

I don't consider black youth to be the problem, you do, racist.

So the real problem is youth in general, just because this is the fourth time this has happened in the past two months, and every time it has happened it has been all black youth is just a coincidence

Yeap a racist piece of shit who thinks the important factor in this whole situation is the color of the kids doing it.

Stop calling yourself a democrat and get thee to a party who will wallow in racism like you wish.

Do you really think that a big group of white youths would act like this?

If so you are a moron.

Just kids being kids... :evil:

Olympia Pizza employee Seth Kaufman was beaten.

"40 to 50 punches I took. 20 kicks. I just stood my ground as best I could and fought them off," Kaufman said.

Kaufman and restaurant operator Paul Psihogios were trying to keep the unruly crowd from entering the business.

"I'm just trying to hold off the crowd, hold the door," said Psihogios.

At 15th and South Street, a 27-year-old woman was brutally attacked after being surrounded by scores of people.

"She had a broken nose and they knocked out two teeth," said Good Samaritan Rick Almeid, who aided the victim. "She was just an innocent young girl."

Police Respond To Hundreds Of Teens On South Street Saturday Night - cbs3.com

Its a flash party guys,

A bunch of kids send out a text to everyone they know and then those kids tell everyone they know to show up at a certain place at a certain time.

In this random gathering is people of all types including those who were just at the site orinally.

The kids are just trying to have fun and are too naive to know that criminals will use the opportunity to do what they want.

You can pretend all you want that this is anything different than kids of the past finding ways to meet other kids but this is happening all over the country and not just black kids are doing it.

You're a fucking idiot. Is this your definition of kids "just trying to have fun"?

Seth Kaufman, a delivery man for Olympia II Restaurant on South Street, shows off bruises he received after being attacked by members of the flash mob on South Street Saturday night.

South Street flash mob and aftermath | Philly | 03/20/2010

Now tell me if a group of whites beat up a black man, wouldn you consider that a hate crime? And why is this not a hate crime?

You are one stupid fucker.

Yes. I believe she supports jail time for the racist prankster at Walmart. But not these kids. Who's the fucking racist, truth?

Then she is truly an idiot.

Silkcity19 sure did shut "truthmatters" up!! LOL

Darn pesky facts!!!

Pos rep coming your way Silk! Good job!

If so you are a moron.

Actually, yes, I have seen a big group of white youths acting like this and worse.

Ever been to Idaho during white power week?

If so you are a moron.

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!! HELL YES!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!!!!??? White folks riot ALL THE FUCKING TIME. :lol::lol:

I went to this party full of white kids one time when I was in high school, with one of my boys (he's Caucasian as well). They called it a "pharm party":lol: it's funny because we were in this white kids house about thirty of us and they were just taking all kinds of pills and crazy concoctions to get high off of (I didn't because quite frankly weed is enough for me). Anyway I wondered why the fuck don't these kids parents know what they're doing with all these pills that obviously came out of their parent's medicine cabinets?

Now, reading your post I figure maybe all of their parents were ignorant racist bigoted clueless pieces of shit like you that think only "black kids" act foolish in public. Little did they know...:lol::lol:

Anyway...racism is a fucking disease. Seriously.

Ever been to Columbus after an Ohio State University football game? Hell white kids know how to do it, I'm not going to lie. I don't know where the fuck you've been for the last three decades but when white kids riot they do it with selective care and passion. They use homemade rockets and explosives, throw them at police, all kinds of shit. I personally think it's hilarious to watch. God bless those crazy kids.:lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIHxDZwxloY]YouTube - Ohio State Riot Video - OSURiots.com[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izj8TGFZE6U&feature=related]YouTube - penn state riot[/ame]

Anyway point is... ALL races have proven time and time again that when groups of young people of ANY race crowd together in mass numbers bad shit happens. You people who try to make this shit about color are only doing so to further your bigoted agenda. AGAIN racism is a psychological disorder. It allows people who are individually worth NOTHING to feel like they are apart of a "superior" racial group which allows them to feel an undeserved sense of accomplishment and meaning. It's a sick disorder and there should be a pill for it. Now... if you'll excuse me I'm going to go find a group of white kids and go tip some cars over.:lol::lol:

well i guess that wraps this up.....anybody of any color can kick the shit out of anyone they like...because kids will be kids.....

You know, I've been in many different family environments (step parents and foster care), and whenever I heard a parent say "kids will be kids" when someone got the shit kicked out of them, I knew something about that parent........

They were inept and poorly equipped to deal with raising children, and so, they took the easy way out and avoided responsibility.

The kids weren't much of a prize either as they were usually the bullies of the school.

Why? Because their parents didn't care enough about society and their kids to spank their asses when they did something wrong like that. Instead, they'd rather say "kids will be kids" and park 'em in front of a video game or violent movie, while they go out to dinner.

Meanwhile, the kids are back home wondering "what if"? And wondering what exactly it would take to carry out something along the lines of Columbine.

Nope........sorry.........kids will be kids is a piss poor excuse.

well i guess that wraps this up.....anybody of any color can kick the shit out of anyone they like...because kids will be kids.....

You know, I've been in many different family environments (step parents and foster care), and whenever I heard a parent say "kids will be kids" when someone got the shit kicked out of them, I knew something about that parent........

They were inept and poorly equipped to deal with raising children, and so, they took the easy way out and avoided responsibility.

The kids weren't much of a prize either as they were usually the bullies of the school.

Why? Because their parents didn't care enough about society and their kids to spank their asses when they did something wrong like that. Instead, they'd rather say "kids will be kids" and park 'em in front of a video game or violent movie, while they go out to dinner.

Meanwhile, the kids are back home wondering "what if"? And wondering what exactly it would take to carry out something along the lines of Columbine.

i agree and my sarcasam was not lost on you .... bad parenting is the cause of those videos.....

i agree and my sarcasam was not lost on you .... bad parenting is the cause of those videos.....

Eh........on occasion I get a little wood on the ball. Bad parenting is pretty much what is wrong with most things nowadays, and when kids get together without any kind of experienced (older) supervision, they can come up with some pretty bad ideas.

Mostly, it's not because they're inherently "bad", it's just that they don't understand all the ramifications of a particular thing, which is ignorance.

And yes, experience is a great teacher, only trouble is, quite often the tuition is exceedingly high.

I wonder if there's a way that this can be fixed?

Forum List

Back