Those who called Rep. Lewis ******

Yurt

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2004
Hot air ballon
they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

Because demonizing people is so much more fun than actually looking at what they're about.

i appreciate that statement, but calling rep lewis a ******........no excuse and it does more harm than good.....dems are using this as a victory, can you believe that, some idiots make a stupid statement and the dems have a victory

sad day in american politics

they are wrong. do the libs need to create a hundred threads about it? is this the victory libs seek? some idiots call Rep. Lewis a ****** and now, this is the entire tea party etc....?

give me a break.

who ever said that about Rep. Lewis is a fucking moron. don't be all hurt and then use it to further your political agenda. that is worse than those who called him ******.

so what do yo do? you go and start--yep--another thread about it.

ba-da-doosh!

paraphrase said:
Obama is a leftie terrorist because he sat on a board with a leftie terrorist.

your protests sound hollow

give me a break.

The lib mindset takes one persons out of 30K+ as a statistically relevant sample of all.

Go figure the liberal mind. :cuckoo:

Funny how the 25K+ listening at the time the representative from Maryland (forget her name) spoke didn't call her a ******. (She is black, by the way.)

The one alleged moron is the statistically significant sample to a lib.

Morons.

No wonder our country is falling.

give me a break.

Is it okay if we liberals just throw a few zillion fits of hysteria over this the way the right did when Harry Reid used the word 'negro'?

give me a break.

The lib mindset takes one persons out of 30K+ as a statistically relevant sample of all.

Funny how the 25K+ listening at the time the representative from Maryland (forget her name) spoke didn't call her a ******. (She is black, by the way.)

Morons.

cons use one inner city black criminal as an excuse to say...

never mind.
you know you're a fuckin' hypocrite and a misanthropic troglodyte.

where did i ever make this the fault of liberals?

When you accused them of making too many threads about it, and using it for political purposes, and thus, in your dumbass opinion,

being worse than the people who called Lewis a ******.
Yep.

ravi, ravi, ravi.....

saying that dems make threads about it has nothing to do with laying blame or fault.

i honestly thought you would know better

and you never personally answered my question...will you ever?

give me a break.

Morons.

never mind.
Congrats! You used words with more than one syllable. The next step would be to learn their definitions, but I know you are challenged, so I'll just be happy with more than grunts and incoherent drivel from you for now.

Baby steps may just work for you.

give me a break.

Morons.

never mind.

even if that were true, which it is not.....

are you saying that makes it ok for dems to the same?

Morons.

never mind.

even if that were true, which it is not.....

are you saying that makes it ok for dems to the same?

nope, because then I would using the fall back of the Right Wing Lunacy... "they did it too" defense.

btw, the whole post

Morons.

does exactly what the poster is accusing others of doing.

The irony is lost ion you?

---

Dems, liberals, lefties and progressives, seem to be interchangeable labels. One says or does something and it is posted as an example of all.

I excuse no bad behavior, but I do see things in context and with nuance.

Last edited:

Morons.

does exactly what the poster is accusing others of doing.

The irony is lost ion you?....
If I used you as an example of much of anything, then there would be irony on so many levels.

1) It has yet to be proven for a fact, that said incident occurred, and that said person was in fact there as a supporter of the "Tea Party" movement.

2) One person does not a movement make.

3) Unless you believe in logical fallacy, there is no "Tea Party" issue here.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back