Want to guess whats ruining this country

I guess the doesn't want to offend any one, (much like this administration is with Mexico) and issue martial law.

I don't consider black youth to be the problem, you do, racist.

I agree. Youth is the problem, whatever color they are wearing.

Disrespect for authority is the problem. Now, are blacks more inclined to be disrespectful to authority is a legitimate question.

It might be a legitimate question in your eyes, but since I can easily point to Caucasions, Asians, Hispanic, and everyone else who has the same problem I think the problem is cultural, and not racial.

I agree. Youth is the problem, whatever color they are wearing.

Disrespect for authority is the problem. Now, are blacks more inclined to be disrespectful to authority is a legitimate question.

It might be a legitimate question in your eyes, but since I can easily point to Caucasions, Asians, Hispanic, and everyone else who has the same problem I think the problem is cultural, and not racial.

QW, I am not one of those who thinks blacks are less intelligent or whatever, so don't respond to me like I am. The fact is in the last few years especially we have seen a HUGE upswing in blacks showing utter contempt for LEO. The question of why is legitimate. I doubt it's ALL cuz of skin color, but I certainly do believe that SOME blacks feel like they are owed something and if that means standing up to the "man" then that is acceptable. You can't deny that fact.

Glorification of gang culture, lack of discipline in the home, schools and juvenile justice system and that's what you get. They have no respect for adults because they deserve none. Its time for adults to take charge again.

Flash mob disrupts South Street | Philadelphia Inquirer | 03/21/2010

What a disgrace, look at the pictures to see what the problem is

Anyone with half a fucking brain can figure out this guy is a racist piece of shit by what he said and the picture he posted.

Defend him if you wish.

I refuse to allow some asshole like this to feel comfortable in my party.

He needs to get his ass to another party.

Dreck. you izz pure dreck. drivel and snivel. and did I mention you are a peice of shit too? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back