Walter Mondale died

He was from an era when democrats were liberal.

seems like a million years ago these days.

Democrats haven't changed, they continue to support civil rights, union rights and democracy in America. You and others of your kind have moved so far to the radical right you and others of your kind are nearsighted. You and they believe anyone in the GOP who doesn't agree with you (and Trump) are RINOS, and believe the fantasy that the Democrats are seeking to establish a Marxist Economy.

Grow up and support liberalism, new ideas don't hurt you. I know that you fear giving equal rights and equal opportunities to minorities, but isn't that something the founders have left us in these seminal documents: The Declaration of Independence and The Preamble to COTUS?

AOC is nothing like Mondale was, so the Democrats have moved further left that soon Stalin and Mao will be to the right!
John Stuart Mill (20 May 1806 – 7 May 1873), usually cited as J. S. Mill, was an English philosopher, political economist, Member of Parliament, and civil servant. One of the most influential thinkers in the history of classical liberalism, he contributed widely to social theory, political theory, and political economy. Dubbed "the most influential English-speaking philosopher of the nineteenth century", he conceived of liberty as justifying the freedom of the individual in opposition to unlimited state and social control. I had to look him up. I agree those running the party are not Liberal.

See: Utilitarianism

liberty as justifying the freedom of the individual in opposition to unlimited state and social control. I had to look him up. I agree those running the party are not Liberal.

Stupid authoritarian morons like Rye Catcher claim to have read him while supporting the very antithesis of everything he stood for.

A personal attack is not a rebuttal. It is an idiot-gram.

See my signature line.

See my signature line.

Oh NO! Not an actual idiot-gram!!? How intimidating and frightening!! I would do ANYTHING to keep from getting one of those!!!

You aren't going to threaten that your big brother is going to beat me up again, are you?

Yet I reacall this from you:

# Don't take westwall seriously, he's a piece of shit and never posts anything worth responding to, other than mocking him.

It's close to an idiot-gram, but there is truth within my comment. Review his legacy, he's a curmudgeon, and ought to replace his nom de plume from westwall to ain't it awful.

Indeed,same as kennedy is,he is now rolling over in his grave at this very moment
No, he sent out an email praising the Democrat Party "now that Joe Biden" is in the White House

For all of you praising this idiot:

It read: "Well my time has come. I am eager to rejoin Joan and Eleanor [his late wife and daughter, respectively] . Before I go I wanted to let you know how much you mean to me. Never has a public servant had a better group of people working at their side!

"Together we have accomplished so much and I know you will keep up the good fight. Joe [Biden] in the White House certainly helps."

Last edited:

Yet I reacall this from you:

# Don't take westwall seriously, he's a piece of shit and never posts anything worth responding to, other than mocking him.

It's close to an idiot-gram, but there is truth within my comment. Review his legacy, he's a curmudgeon, and ought to replace his nom de plume from westwall to ain't it awful.
You hate him because his IQ is 40 points higher than yours.

Best I can say he was a good spoke person for the traditional Liberal wing of the Democrat Party. I would rather have him then what we have today leading the party, a good article on him. Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93 (msn.com)
Y
Damn straight,he would be ten times better than what we have now or that the clintons and obamas were.oh wait Obama is the one running the country again.lol

a young Amy Klobuchar with Walter Mondale!

E0an8M4XEAQkOP2

how to work with people who did not share his political vewpoints
They're fucking labor-union Democrats when they punch in at a time card with a fingerprint reader and shit to clock in and out of work at the White House // NSA // FBI // CIA government complex like that.

political director, Paul Tully, said during one debate that “if Mondale says he’s going to raise taxes one more time, I’m going to go out on the stage and strangle him myself.”

Walter Mondale has passed away did not vote for him in his run for the Presidency but he is one of the last breed of politicans who understood how to work with people who did not share his political vewpoints.
Former Vice President Walter Mondale dies at 93
I voted for Grits and Fritz. Of course, little choice, as they were running against the guy appointed by Nixon to pardon him.
Gritz and Fritz--I remember my father having a bumper sticker at the time that said not Fritz and Titz...

Forum List

Back